de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Re: The Lady give lines
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:00 pm 
Regular
Your ideas are very interesting, and it's a script I would like to try.
Although I'm sure I would love the functionalities, I would bring my suggestion (I know it's a lot of work, so it's only an idea ^^). As a gay man, I would like to see more script with the possibility to choose a man/gay master. I can have fun with a virtual mistress, of course, but it would add a little something for me and gay men who try a such script :)

By the way, good work for this script!

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:19 pm 
Addict
My script can be easily changed in the way you want with about 2 mins of work. You will need to change the "def name" and "def title" values at the top of your preferred mistress script (when they are ready), and that is about it. There will be multiple mistresses with there own personalities, dialogue, etc, so choose the one you like and change the values. You may want to change a few of the lines, but it is not vital.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:10 am 
Shy
I really love this script. I also use Write for Me and Ms. Cassandra's blackboard, but this is my favorite.
I am running a mac and launch the sexscripts.jar to start it. Is there an option to disable the backspace feature, so that mistakes can't be corrected?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:18 pm 
Site Admin
I don't see any way to do it

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:38 pm 
Addict
andnostar wrote:
I really love this script. I also use Write for Me and Ms. Cassandra's blackboard, but this is my favorite.
I am running a mac and launch the sexscripts.jar to start it. Is there an option to disable the backspace feature, so that mistakes can't be corrected?

Have you heard of the site Writeforme.org? They use this feature and there are lots of writing tasks available.

In order to do this in code, you have to check the input box on edit and compare the last value of the current entry to the corresponding character in the desired string. I know it is not terribly difficult in java/etc, but I don't think SexScripts is currently coded to do this.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:28 am 
Just a quick note, I am totally fine with anyone learning from or reusing my script.

I do have a moddified version of this script which adds a little more spice, but I wasn't happy with how it affected the original simplicity. Once I figure that out, I'll post a v2.

Thanks for your interest

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:44 pm 
Regular
I must apologise for posting this as this is a pretty dormant, and possibly dead, comment stream. However, I’ve only recently discovered Sex Scripts and am having a great time exploring all the various options in here. Without a doubt, Lady Give Lines is my favourite and I wondered if anyone was still looking after the code or interested in making updates to it?

Some ideas I have:

Typing

1. Include more special characters to make the lines more difficult to type;
2. Include some random double spaces between words. These would be almost impossible to spot while typing but will leave the slave puzzled as to why his ‘perfect’ copy gained him a punishment

Punishments

1. Include a punishment that involves taking the clamps off and putting them back on again. I think all fans of nipple pain will recognise this as a painful task;
2. Include the use of pegs in addition to nipple clamps, e.g. attach 4 pegs around each of the clamps, attach 2 pegs to your balls, etc, etc

Game Structure

1. I don’t know if this is even possible, but having more severity levels (there’s currently only the single choice at the start) could be fun. Higher severities could include less time to type each line, a higher ratio of punishments to typing etc.
2. Is there any way of keeping track of a slave’s past performance? E.g. if the slave completed the last game too easily, make it tougher next time, or if the slave quit their last game early assign a punishment next time they start

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:20 am 
Site Admin
Those are good ideas
Typing - 2 was fought however, there were some typos in the first releases

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:29 pm 
Regular
Just discovered sexscripts and have really enjoyed this script in particular - would love an updated version with some of the suggestions of kimwestone!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:58 am 
I do have a new version of this script that I was working on, but it's been languishing in development limbo whilst I'm working on a new one. Though your suggestions have given me the incentive to brush it off and perhaps add some of those ideas. Maybe the more contentious ones such as the additional spaces could be covered with an "Unfair Mistress" option :)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:58 am 
Regular
Brigadoom, thanks for doing this - this is one of my favourite scripts.

Perhaps mix in some random tasks in between lines?

Great, great script.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:15 am 
Regular
Great news that you're dusting off your update to Lady Gives Lines. Not wishing to place any pressure on your development, but can you give us any idea when the new version might be posted? While I still use the original regularly, a new variation of this great script will add some fresh interest and excitement to the tests. Thank You !

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:34 am 
I'm planning on getting this sorted out this month actually :)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:01 am 
Regular
Thank you ! That's excellent news, I look forward to the new tortures, lol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:24 am 
Well, eventually finished debugging it! Sorry it took longer than I thought. I've added some of the requested features, and some evil ideas I pulled from some deep dark place. I do plan on refining this further, I'd like to randomize the devotions so you never know what the Lady will want.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next