de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Re: The Lady give lines
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:09 am 
Veteran
Whoa, this script is excellent! Got me a lot of joy (and a lot of suffering for my nipples).
It's really scary to start playing cause I know now how much pain it can inflict if typing doesn't get well. Most times I luckily manage to type good enough but I have to put a lot of efford into it. It's definitely not easy! Timing is good. Hard but it can be done. That's exactly the way I like it. Thanks!

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:58 pm 
Addict
Really enjoyed this script, reminds me a lot of the program "Fond of Writing", which can (and has been) be used as a punishment lines device.

I was wondering several weeks ago if FOW could be incorporated into, or a least used in tandem with the SexScripts program in some way.

I think they would work very well together, I tried to think up a way myself but got nowhere. I think someone with a much better understanding of the program and .groovy may have better luck (hint hint) than me.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:31 pm 
Site Admin
I didn't know fondofwriting before, it's a small software that looks like that, from the Institute of Discipline : Image.

It generates a text summary, after task, which could be analysed by a ss script.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:47 pm 
Addict
That was my thinking when I was looking at trying to get the programs to work together. I just did'nt have the necessary knowledge/experience with .groovy to make it happen.

FOW is one of my fave programs to use for both punishment and endurance teasing, due to both its versatility and user friendliness(type upto 8 different lines - set the punishment time or number of lines to be typed - choose several options to make it harder - choose number of lines or extra time to be added for an incorrect submission - password protect so it cant be altered - save and go). I like to get a random number generator and generate a number between a reasonable and extreme number of lines, cover the output box on screen with my thumb, copy the unknown number, paste into the number of lines box(also covered) and put a random/unknown password in so I cant find out what im in for without going through to the end.

It really would be great if SS and FOW could work together, as the possibilities are endless.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:20 pm 
Regular
There are a couple of other things that might interest Doti, and others posting here.
(these may be general knowledge, and I actually thought FOW was as well, so my bad)

1. Grounded
First of all, the Grounded program, which can be found in the Fond of Writing Yahoo! Group.

Screenshots:
Show spoiler

The best way to think of this is "corner time"... but at your computer.
In Grounded 0.7, when you have set the parameters, you will have a dull grey screen, and be prompted to click the right button between A, B and C. Once you click this, the mouse is disabled, and you must sit there until the next pop up box appears which could be within a minute, maybe five? And you might be time strictly how quick you respond.

In the FOW group, this program is used when a FOW task has received an unsatisfactory report.
(pssst, I uploaded it here.... d-don't tell anyone, I take no credit for the program)

2. WriteForMe
This is like FOW, but on the web, and much simpler, requiring no download, but tasks can be custom made and given a URL that you just start, and type out the lines to. I've not used this one much, so I'm unsure how you could verify authenticity of a completed task other than you get a 'code' after completing it that you type into sexscripts to confirm to that other program you have completed the task, this could then given you a reward, or avoid further punshment afterwards.

Screenshot:
Show spoiler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:50 am 
Regular
I've been thinking, but is there any way that this script could be improved upon, minus the implementation of toys? I don't see the original uploader of the script posing his edited version anytime soon, but unfortunately when it comes to programming, I'm not that good.

Would people see the idea of using mathematical problems mixed in with sentence typing being something that could work? I feel that the strength of this script lies within that the longer you type lines, the more pain you must tolerate, and the less concentration you have. Thereby including some other task for you do, in this case simple maths problems (i.e. 37 + 74, or 13 x 15), it would force you to think more, maybe making the overall script difficult.

Or even include some of those problems you'd 'expect' in elementary school -
There are seven slaves on the on the green bus,
At one stop, two slaves get off and six come on,
At the next stop, three slaves get off, and four more come on.
One slave however realises he's on the wrong bus and gets off.
What colour is the bus?

But then the trick question throws you off :D

Sadly, I lack the ability to do something like this with the script, but I hope it jogs inspiration for ideas.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:25 pm 
Site Admin
Yes all these are good ideas, and could be integrated into scripts.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:42 pm 
Regular
Hawkward wrote:
I've been thinking, but is there any way that this script could be improved upon, minus the implementation of toys? I don't see the original uploader of the script posing his edited version anytime soon, but unfortunately when it comes to programming, I'm not that good.

Would people see the idea of using mathematical problems mixed in with sentence typing being something that could work? I feel that the strength of this script lies within that the longer you type lines, the more pain you must tolerate, and the less concentration you have. Thereby including some other task for you do, in this case simple maths problems (i.e. 37 + 74, or 13 x 15), it would force you to think more, maybe making the overall script difficult.

Or even include some of those problems you'd 'expect' in elementary school -
There are seven slaves on the on the green bus,
At one stop, two slaves get off and six come on,
At the next stop, three slaves get off, and four more come on.
One slave however realises he's on the wrong bus and gets off.
What colour is the bus?

But then the trick question throws you off :D

Sadly, I lack the ability to do something like this with the script, but I hope it jogs inspiration for ideas.

Excelent idea!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:30 pm 
I had NO idea that these programs were out there.

And yes, the poor nipples can get really sore. I suppose a three minute break every twenty, with the clamps put back on at right angles to the last time would be out of the question.

And however-enticing "Grounded" looks, and it really does, the sharing site give me the willies.

So. . . you say there's an FoW group?

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:58 pm 
Regular
RoyceGrey wrote:
I had NO idea that these programs were out there.

And yes, the poor nipples can get really sore. I suppose a three minute break every twenty, with the clamps put back on at right angles to the last time would be out of the question.

And however-enticing "Grounded" looks, and it really does, the sharing site give me the willies.

So. . . you say there's an FoW group?

Sorry I've been away for so long!

When I mention "group", I refer to Yahoo! Groups, which requires permission to join and view content with it being 18+ and containing people's hard work on software and scripts, though there's good resources to be had, and interesting people to get advice from.

There are several groups out there on Yahoo for various means of the kink community such as...
- fondofwriting
- ViMmst
- written_punishments
- remote-restrictions

I'll not link them here since I don't want to traffic people away from SexScripts, search it up if you're interested.
---

As for the nipple clamp 3 minute break thought... that doesn't sound outta the question to me.
Then again I use my nipple clamps on occasion, and have grown rather tolerant of the pain.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:58 pm 
Addict
Hi everyone. I have a quick question.

I tried several times to write my own simple line writing script, but failed every time to get the desired result, if it worked at all. My script writing skills, while getting better were just not up to the task, even using Lady Gives Lines as a guide.

In the end I stated rewriting the LGL script to make it suit my needs as a personal line writing challenge. When I got going however I really got into it and kept making more and more changes untill it was very different from the original (I think I'v changed about 60-70% of the script, but kept the general frame work of the original, which is the part I could never reproduce). I am quite proud of the result and was thinking about publishing it, but with full credit for the overall framework and code given to Brigadoom. If that would be OK?

My version focuses more on greater versatility and adapts to your skill level and abilities, primarily through a series of questions asked at the start of the script. I have also made it much easier to substitute your own pic sets, Mistresses name, and chosen lines. It also has more dialogue and greater number of penalties and pitfalls. My aim was to create a challenging line typing script with less emphasis on nipple clamps as a punishment/distration and more on extra time penalties and changes to the overall mathematics as the task goes on. I could go on and on, but I would'nt want to spoil the surprise too much.

I think it is similar to the original but is definatly its own monster.

Would it be ok to publish with joint authorship?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:30 pm 
Site Admin
Brigadoom did not keep, I don't know why (it may be a mistake, it may not), any licence notice. This is unusual.

It depends of your country, his country, and the country of this website, but that means, formally, you can not publish another script reusing parts of it (excluding some special right, like for caricature). Algorithms and ideas themselves are not protected (again, in most countries).

He may answer here, also.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:30 pm 
Addict
I was less concerned with the legalities and more with the general etiquette of the situation. My script is very different to the original (60-70% rewritten) but I had to use the original framework/code structure to fill in the gaps in my knowledge of the .groovy code. I would have asked Brigadoom directly but he hasnt been around for a while I think. I have tried my hand at script writing before but always got bogged down and stuck, or was never happy enough with the results to even think about publishing them. So I was quite proud of how this one is turning out, but was pretty sure that the way I started would make it Unpublishable, so I thought I'd ask just in case.

I might try writing a similar script in the future using what I'v learned making this one and use my new dialogue, maths equations, etc from this one.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:17 pm 
Regular
Legalities and formalities aside, and as creepy as it might sound, I've been eagerly awaiting to see this script improved for roughly the past year. Regardless of what decision you make, I can comfortably say I'd be highly interested in more scripts of this nature, and would be happy to provide my feedback when the time comes.

Brigadoom had a good idea that worked, but it does sadden me a little that he seems to have left it as it is.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:27 pm 
Addict
Been away for a week on holiday, so iv had lots of time away from computers and internet to think.

Decided to write a new script using what iv learned and the ideas I tried when I rewrote the LGL script.

Came up with a lot of ideas while I was away, and now tht I'm back I can get started. The new script will use a similar code structure and mathematic base to LGL but with significant changes and added complexity. Many variables will change and evolve as the script progresses depending on decisions made before and during the typing task and mistakes/speed while typing.

I am also envisioning a selection of Mistresses to choose from, with there own dedicated script, branching from the main/starting script. Each will have there own personality and preferences/fetishes, which will be relavant to the script (i.e. how hard they are to please, how much they punish for mistakes and slow typing, what kind of lines they set, type of punishments, etc.).

There will be variable difficulty, time limits, punisment severity, etc which will also change and evolve as your typing.

Many other ideas Iv had will depend on whether I can figure out how to implement them. So expect a few questions on the foum over the next week

I will probably have the script and a few Mistresses ready quite soon, with more to follow soon after. I'm hoping to keep providing new parts, mistresses, and extras for quite a while. I may ask for suggestions in the coming weeks, so if you have a favourite mistress, or some ideas for lines or punishments to be added, Please let me know in the topic dedicated to what I'm simply calling "Lines", which will be created in a few days to a week when I'v got the basics sorted.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next