de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

The Lady give lines
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:58 am 
Trying out some different things here. This script requires some form of nipple clamps and some time.

There are some constants at the top of the script that can be used to alter the times involved.

Profile Send private message 

Re: The Lady give lines
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:57 pm 
Site Admin
Very nice.
May I add the tag "sequel" ?
Also :
Show spoiler

Show spoiler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:39 am 
Thanks Doti, uploaded a new version to correct the typo. With regards to the tag, be my guest :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:44 pm 
I thought this was excellent! Thanks for an top script! I was really pleasantly surprised that it all happens within SS, rather than a pen and paper. It makes it feel much more as if you are under the scrutiny of the dominant.

Just a suggestion really, but would it be at all possibly to have the dominant sometimes make the submissive wear a chastity belt for the duration? Or be made to do other acts as well as the nipple play? Perhaps some easy CBT?

I have to say I really enjoyed this and appreciate the work :)

Thank you.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:15 am 
Thanks for the feedback seetan! I was mostly testing out the concept as I kinda got the idea from some other Lines based software and thought Sexscripts was well suited to checking what you were upto!

Perhaps I'll make a more varied sequel. I had thoughts about adding in additional devotions you could give to make her easier on you i.e wearing a chastity belt during the session could give you an extra couple of seconds per line.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:38 am 
Mm, now that I've seen your script I agree completely! It works really well!

I love the interactivity of it, making mistakes has a genuine penalty that isn't skippable. This script seems to be almost unique in that sense!

But yeah, any sequel would be very welcome by me and the community also I'm sure! :) nudgenudgeencourage! lol

Thank you for this one though! I'm going to do it again right now!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:41 pm 
Newcomer
Great script. Is there anyway to adjust it to give a certain amount of lines instead of time? I tried to adjust the program yesterday and am completely lost. Keep up the good work.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:02 pm 
Regular
I have played the script two nights ago, i have suffered 54 minutes with clamps on my nipples, was a looooong and very painful punishment, my nipples are still sore.
I am happy i beat the evil Lady Sonia ;)

I will take this punishment monthly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:20 am 
Wow, that's quite some time! I suspect that a few sessions will really improve your typing :)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:02 pm 
Regular
Was very impressed my this script!! :twisted:

Show spoiler

Would definitely play this script again! I look forward to any future updates or sequels!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:25 pm 
Regular
Brigadoom wrote:
Wow, that's quite some time! I suspect that a few sessions will really improve your typing :)

Yes, was a long time punishment , i will try it again and i hope to win faster or my nipples will be very sore one more time :(

How often should i try this script? please give me your suggestions

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:55 am 
The first time you are asked to type something in is the most important. Get that wrong and you've doubled the punishment.

I actually have a new version which includes some ways to reduce the time by increasing your discomfort, are you interested in me uploading it?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:30 pm 
Regular
Brigadoom wrote:
The first time you are asked to type something in is the most important. Get that wrong and you've doubled the punishment.

I actually have a new version which includes some ways to reduce the time by increasing your discomfort, are you interested in me uploading it?

That would certainly be appreciated! Personally, the more scripts the merrier. It'd also be great for giving more detailed feedback.

In what ways have you modified it to provide the extra discomfort? Also, besides that, did you make any other alterations?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:17 pm 
Regular
Brigadoom wrote:

Yes, please upload the new version , thank you

I am waiting nervous for the new version :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:47 pm 
Brigadoom wrote:

I can't believe I just saw this! If you're still willing to upload your script I too would be very grateful to see it!

Thank you again for this excellent script. I've managed to play around with it and add my own Dominant as well as some personal kinks, so cheers again for this work! :)