de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Images
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:27 am 
Shy
Hello!

What's the protocol with images? I'm well into my first script, that began as a modification to "Obey to Annabella", not because of the content, but the structure seemed more in keeping with what I like.

However, I've got so used to "Annabella" herself, I'm inclined to keep her there (or at least have her as one of a (random?) choice of Mistresses. So, my questions are: -

* Is that a breach of etiquette? Should you bring new images to the site for new scripts
* If so, does one just "lift" them from other sites?

Thanks in advance,

GS

Profile Send private message 

Re: Images
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:21 am 
Site Admin
Most if not all pictures inside scripts are from the web, and most of the time the source site logo is still on the picture. Sus it make quite good advertising for them, quite a win-win situation.
So consider picture galleries, you may even find the very same girl on some other pictures, if you're used to her.

New pictures is considered as a plus for the quality of a script. But keeping some existing one is still better than publishing nothing :)

Last, there will be a new release of SexScripts shortly (today ?), with a web-gallery-based importation ; you put the URL of the gallery, it downloads all and starts a script.

Re: Images
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:59 pm 
Shy
Great, thank you.

My first script is just about finished, it just needs some serious "playtesting".