de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Discipline Clinic After Dark
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:17 am 
Veteran
DCAfterDark is UP!!!!!

Please take the time to download all DCAfterDark Packs and then the script.

There is no real playable content yet :( but I do have a lot of it generated, just not ready for prime time. There IS quite a bit you can do. You'll be introduced to the club and get a real good sense of how it will work. Please go ahead and set up your toy list and rate all of the potential activities (you'll see how to do this as you explore around). Take your time on the ratings as they will be used throughout to generate your scenes. You'll also get to meet the virtual host "Tina" as well as our 4 pioneer mistresses, Harmony, Madison, Chanta, and Claire. You'll also get to see a preview of all the scene types these fantastic Domme's will have to offer.

Profile Send private message 

Re: Discipline Clinic After Dark
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:53 pm 
Newcomer
Dear Sir,

I would like to download your script.
Is there a possibility to download it from some where else to make the download easier then from the forum?
It says that one must wait to download the next file.

Thanks,

slave subcuir

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:36 pm 
Regular
:) cant wait to try it. Now Ill just have to wait for the download quota to reset to get the second half of the packs.
I am glad you split up the bigger image packages from the script else this DL procress would be so awful on every update <3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:16 pm 
Veteran
Hi Fion! Yeah, I learned that lesson when I started writing DC. When it's all said and done there is going to be a LOT of packs. I'm trying to organize it in a way that everyone can easily keep tracks of which ones they've loaded.

Sorry for all the downloads. This is a media intensive update. If anyone wants to package them up and put them on a share site, feel free. Just please share the link in this thread. Honestly though, I'd prefer everyone just suffer through the timeouts and use the sexcripts load feature. That way I know that everyone got the right files into the right directories.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:17 am 
Regular
Thanks for the update. Yes it was a lot to download- but I thin kit will be worth it.
One issue I noticed: Going thru the Mistress and their needed toys-- It kept saying I didn't have a buttplug, but I checked that Ihavd a Butt Plug under the toys. I think the program is seeing them as different because one is a single world and the other is 2 words. (Perticualrly with Claire.
Thanks again! Great stuff my man!)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:34 pm 
Veteran
Thanks for the bug find! I've made the update and re-uploaded.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:39 pm 
Regular
:) Got all the DL done and went through the script, things look very exiting :) I opted to not look through all the session types so that I can let myself be surprised by what this will have in store for me. I wonder in what range the prices will be. I worked hard for those 106 points ^^ I hope that ill be able to afford a bit of fun.

Regarding bugs, the only thing I noticed (after figuring out I missed one pack) was that the bold tag does not work in the drop down selections. That made toy selection look a bit off.

Cant wait to get some sessions in. <3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:34 pm 
Veteran
Yeah, the bold tags are frustrating. I need to do some market research :) on the appropriate pricing structure. Picking your own scene will cost a bit more. I think it may fall around 30 to pick your own, 20 if Tina decides, 15 for a VR session. Something like that.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:46 pm 
Regular
Here's a zip of all of the required media. I checked out the script a bit and didn't run into any errors- but I had several downloads fail multiple times and incomplete zip extractions, so there -may- be something missing. Sorry if I didn't grab it all. Just extract to your 'images' folder.

The script looks fun. Can't wait to actually try it.

Link 1: https://filebin.net/uu47g7p4um066b2t

Edit: This link is only valid for 6 days. I'll create a perma-link to a google drive file once the script is fully released.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:34 am 
Veteran
cadsin wrote:
Here's a zip of all of the required media. I checked out the script a bit and didn't run into any errors- but I had several downloads fail multiple times and incomplete zip extractions, so there -may- be something missing. Sorry if I didn't grab it all. Just extract to your 'images' folder.

The script looks fun. Can't wait to actually try it.

Link 1: https://filebin.net/uu47g7p4um066b2t

Edit: This link is only valid for 6 days. I'll create a perma-link to a google drive file once the script is fully released.

Thanks, Cadsin! Hope this helps some folks