de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Afterdark Download empty?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:37 pm 
Shy
I see there is a new 'afterdark' zip available for download -- but when I download it and try to open it -- I am getting an error message that the zip file is empty? Any one else having this trouble?

Profile Send private message 

Re: Afterdark Download empty?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:22 pm 
Addict
wildbill72 wrote:
I see there is a new 'afterdark' zip available for download -- but when I download it and try to open it -- I am getting an error message that the zip file is empty? Any one else having this trouble?

yes, it's a 22 byte file when I download it. The files section of the script file that includes the underlying files was probably not filled out during the publish or not saved and reloade before using the publish function. I imagine it's coming because whatever script the afterdark pack fits into that iSpank is working on will eventually need to be uploaded too. :D

Re: Afterdark Download empty?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:39 pm 
Veteran
Zap wrote:
wildbill72 wrote:

yes, it's a 22 byte file when I download it. The files section of the script file that includes the underlying files was probably not filled out during the publish or not saved and reloade before using the publish function. I imagine it's coming because whatever script the afterdark pack fits into that iSpank is working on will eventually need to be uploaded too. :D

Sorry for the confusion. Initial beta script coming soon. I was trying to figure out an easier way to load all of the images using wildcards, but it obviously didn't work. Oh well, worth a try.