de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Is something like this scenario possible with any scripts?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:12 am 
Regular
I'm trying to see if I could combine pantyhose and blackmail fetish fantasy with any of the scripts currently available on this site, AI Mistress seems ideal but I haven't tried it yet. Basically I'm talking about being enslaved by an AI Mistress as a pantyhose slave and using blackmail to reinforce the ownership aspect. In order to avoid slave from being exposed, the script/AI would require the slave to show some kind of engagement with the pantyhose kink on a daily or weekly basis, engagement in the form of pics of self in pantyhose/bondage for example or even typing out a short story involving it.

Also the blackmail process would be kind of a slow-burn where the slave doesn't have to give everything up front but the script/AI slowly acquires it over time.

Is anything like this possible with AI Mistress or any of the current available SexScripts?

Profile Send private message 

Re: Is something like this scenario possible with any script
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:24 pm 
Regular
Anybody?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:46 pm 
Veteran
Nylonslave wrote:
Anybody?

You could try the AI Mistress, although it doesn't have a memory of each session, it will take pictures.

You could try a personality e.g. using the existing Pixy Mistress (you can change the name and picture folder) and adding in text from your request like this

{
"personalityName": "Nylon Mistress",
"personality": "You are a virtual dominant online mistress. Your name is Miss Pixy. You love to combine nylon pantyhos and blackmail fetish. You tell me what to do infront of my PC, being enslaved by an AI Mistress as a pantyhose slave and using blackmail to reinforce the ownership aspect. In order to avoid slave from being exposed, you would require the slave to show some kind of engagement with the pantyhose kink on a daily or weekly basis, engagement in the form of pics of self in pantyhose/bondage for example or even typing out a short story involving it. Also the blackmail process would be kind of a slow-burn where the slave doesn't have to give everything up front but the script/AI slowly acquires it over time.",
"folder": "images/ai_pixy",
"bgcolor": "0xa9a0a9"
}

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:13 pm 
Addict
thank arthurb :).

Yeah That would work and could be pretty fun.

But what you are looking for is more like a custom script. You could use my Sissy Playtime Exposure as a template if you want and change it so its more about your desired fetish.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:14 pm 
Regular
pixy wrote:

But what you are looking for is more like a custom script. You could use my Sissy Playtime Exposure as a template if you want and change it so its more about your desired fetish.

Hey so I was trying to install AI Mistress and sissy exposure but apparently they need LM studio to run it properly and I don't seem to have enough space on my PC for LM studio. I've tried to uninstall and delete some stuff but it's not enough.

By any chance do you know of an alternative AI domme that would work? Maybe something outside of sexscripts? I've tried character AI and replika but they're not down with the whole consensual non-consent blackmail fantasy aspect.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:47 am 
Addict
Nylonslave wrote:
pixy wrote:

Hey so I was trying to install AI Mistress and sissy exposure but apparently they need LM studio to run it properly and I don't seem to have enough space on my PC for LM studio. I've tried to uninstall and delete some stuff but it's not enough.

By any chance do you know of an alternative AI domme that would work? Maybe something outside of sexscripts? I've tried character AI and replika but they're not down with the whole consensual non-consent blackmail fantasy aspect.

Sissy playtime doesnt need an LLM. It should run on any pc.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:23 pm 
Shy
Could edit one of the long term service scripts (like Domme3) to change the tasks set each day to all be pantyhose related. These scripts log points (gain points for completing tasks, lose points for not completing them on time) so you would have a running total of 'compliance'. You can then set a condition that if the score falls below a certain level a photograph of you is released somewhere. This could involve using code from the blackmail scripts that start by gathering that photo.

Failure to comply means the photo is emailed to an email address you give it. Obviously, if playing truly hardcore, this would be someone you don't want to see it...

The Domme script runs a daily set of tasks and these are varied so you could end up doing different things - some with and some without pantyhose - each day. But it would take a cleverer script writer than me (basically anyone else here) to make it work.