de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Re: AI Mistress / Master
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:05 am 
Addict
Hey Zap,
im glad you found some joy in playing with the LLM and AI Mistress.

Honestly I didnt think i'd get such profound feedback. Its good to know that others enjoy playing with the LLM too :D

If you want to help I have a todo list in my mind that I may write out to finetune and improve the script.

You seem to understand my script pretty well already and adding a shock function is a creative way to customize your AI Mistress.
This is exactly what the script is designed for (to be customized).

As you probably noticed its not easy to always get these things so they feel just right. If you want to improve on that idea you could design the shock function in a way to convert the strings you sometimes get to numbers and make sure the ai cannot use too high values too early. You could also tell the AI how painful each level is in the function string so it will better pick suitable levels but you gotta make sure that the "function string" doesnt become too long, because then it starts to mess it up (a 33b model would work better here).

If more people like such estim or external device/toy integration I may try to implement it too. I think the solution will be that its mostly managed by the script and AI only triggers it to enable it.

Zap wrote:
--Message (optional): [what is it's purpose]
Is this supposed to be sent to the AI? ..or is it for the session text file save option at the end? Perhaps if this went to the AI, it could fix the issues with the ASK function not being called by the 'console function' request trigger?

Yes, the purpose is to still be able to compose a message for your Mistress even if no suitable function was triggered.

Quote:
--Feature request: Ignore feature when the AI triggers a function by mistake. (This is my biggest request)
I'm getting weird added EDGE(3) type stuff when the AI story text doesn't really fit. For example, when I had a Mistress getting a spicy level of angry and she was demanding answers when I had her setup as running an interrogation scene, she didn't trigger the ASK() function and so I couldn't provide an answer to her question and since it triggered EDGE, it sent "I edged 3 times", instead of the answer to her question and this completely derailed the interrogation scene where she was using a good number of my toys and it was clear that the scene wasn't going to recover because the AI went a totally different direction because of that. I should have rewritten the instructions, but at the same time, the text that was there was the best part, so I took a chance hoping it wouldn't mess stuff up.

What do you think about a regenerate button for the debug output until its suitable ?
Also the function prompt could be improved I guess. I tried to make it output JSON but it sometimes refuses to do so and the uppercase function calls worked best so far.

Quote:
--"Its a 1on1 chat. Only one task or command at a time. You only write one sentence."
The one task or command at a time seems to be completely ignored, but I'm not sure if rewording this might cause the AI to enforce this rule. It's clear that I generally get 1 paragraph, but I think most of what the AI needs to say requires a few sentences and maybe it's summarizing it as well as it thinks it can.

Yeah it doesnt take the request perfectly. But it helps to keep the responses shorter otherwise sometimes its writing really long stories which are fun to read but not great for a roleplay.

~pixy

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:34 am 
Addict
Quote:
--Message (optional): [what is it's purpose]
Is this supposed to be sent to the AI? ..or is it for the session text file save option at the end? Perhaps if this went to the AI, it could fix the issues with the ASK function not being called by the 'console function' request trigger?

There is a bug that prevents it from working. I'll fix it and publish the fix along with some other improvements.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:36 pm 
Addict
v0.04
  • fixed lots of small things (hope I didnt break anything)
  • Added a rewrite functions Button incase theyre messed up

For the local storing of infos I may need to restructure everything a little. Also SS is not optimal for this. But I think I'll give it a try.
Anyways next on my todo is implementing my spin the wheel (AI Picks punishments/rewards) and word guessing (AI can pick the word) game.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:13 am 
Veteran
Thanks for the updates and info, Pixy and Zap. Great to see this thread thriving.

I have tried 0.0.4 and have a few comments:

1. Would it be possible to keep the previous text, rather than showing Loading...?
2. I had a truth or dare session with multiple asks (showing the ASK function), 4 questions in one response. However it only asked me to respond to the first 3.
3. I was asked to put a response in BOLD, but I don't know how to do that. It seems OK in normal text, as I just responsed true
4. The AI is selecting toys I have set to false. data.properties has the line as false, but I can see in the server log a lot more toys sent to the AI

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:22 pm 
Veteran
Hmm, seems I do have a GPU (8GB intel iris xe graphic) as turning on the setting in LLM I can see it being used in Task Manager.

My performance still sucks though :cry:

Also the alternate models mentioned by Zap earlier in the thread crash when used by the script.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:05 am 
Addict
Thanks for the feedback.

Quote:
1. Would it be possible to keep the previous text, rather than showing Loading...?
2. I had a truth or dare session with multiple asks (showing the ASK function), 4 questions in one response. However it only asked me to respond to the first 3.
3. I was asked to put a response in BOLD, but I don't know how to do that. It seems OK in normal text, as I just responsed true
4. The AI is selecting toys I have set to false. data.properties has the line as false, but I can see in the server log a lot more toys sent to the AI

1. Loading only shows when a new response is being generated. So at that point the old text is gone already.
2. Truth or dare can be really fun with the AI. If it asks many questions its kind of a special situation, you coul try the rewrite function button till you get it right, but you may just have to respond to all questions in a single line I guess.
3. That sounds odd. Never had that.
4. I just checked for that. It seems to go fine for me it should only be able to pick the toys and clothes that are set to true. When you end the session you can save a session log and on the top there should be "setup String:". You can verify there as well what its sending.

Quote:
Hmm, seems I do have a GPU (8GB intel iris xe graphic) as turning on the setting in LLM I can see it being used in Task Manager.

My performance still sucks though :cry:

Also the alternate models mentioned by Zap earlier in the thread crash when used by the script.

Yeah there is okay 7b Models the problem is though that you'd need to rewrite all setup strings and play around with them until you get it right. 13b still works kinda decent for many people and the results can be pretty good so thats why I went for it.

I personally prefer 30b or 33b. There is some amazing models that are kinda made for the 24GB GPU's.

I pushed another small update.

v 0.05
  • Fixed the flickering if the text generation is very fast.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:34 am 
Regular
Windows 10, installed as instructed. I get "Invalid HTTP response" when trying to start with AI Mistress 0.04

Attachment:
Skärmbild 2023-11-13 232043.jpg
Skärmbild 2023-11-13 232043.jpg [ 9.64 KiB | Viewed 3721 times ]

Attachment:
Skärmbild 2023-11-13 232324.jpg
Skärmbild 2023-11-13 232324.jpg [ 45.85 KiB | Viewed 3721 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:33 am 
Veteran
Thanks for the repsonse Pixy. My mistake regarding the toys. I think I had some redundent toys entries in my data.properties file, possibly from earlier verions, listing some toys no longer on the menu. Cleaned that up now.

Regarding performance, I guess the answer is 'we're gonna need a bigger boat', but I tried the 7G model of the version in your set up instructions and it is considerably faster for me, probably due to it not hitting 100% memory usage so much and the interaction seems OK.

Maybe not as intense as the 13G which, when I used a personality of a real life domme based on her description, did a 'let me introduce myself' and cleary understood what each of those terms meant :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:12 am 
Addict
TanyaHumble wrote:
Windows 10, installed as instructed. I get "Invalid HTTP response" when trying to start with AI Mistress 0.04

Attachment:
Skärmbild 2023-11-13 232043.jpg

Attachment:
Skärmbild 2023-11-13 232324.jpg

Check if you have any firewalls or other software that may block access to the server. Try to access http://localhost:1234/v1/models in your browser when the server is running.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:16 am 
Addict
arthurb wrote:
Thanks for the repsonse Pixy. My mistake regarding the toys. I think I had some redundent toys entries in my data.properties file, possibly from earlier verions, listing some toys no longer on the menu. Cleaned that up now.

Regarding performance, I guess the answer is 'we're gonna need a bigger boat', but I tried the 7G model of the version in your set up instructions and it is considerably faster for me, probably due to it not hitting 100% memory usage so much and the interaction seems OK.

Maybe not as intense as the 13G which, when I used a personality of a real life domme based on her description, did a 'let me introduce myself' and cleary understood what each of those terms meant :shock:

Yeah indeed more Horse Power will help.

Mostly GPU with big VRam that fits the whole model does make a difference.

Also you need to up your GPU layers here:

You can also try to enable more CPU Threads if your GPU wont take the whole model.

Other things you could try is changing the context length.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:46 am 
Addict
I added a new personality that is into stroking and edging.
It seems to do pretty well with function calls too.

Feel free to create and share your own personalities. You could upload it here or as a script.

Show spoiler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:46 pm 
Regular
checked the windows firewall and enabled both private and public.

checking the link resolves in chrome.

Code:
{
  "data": [
    {
      "id": "C:\\Users\\iamge\\.cache\\lm-studio\\models\\TheBloke\\Xwin-MLewd-13B-v0.2-GGUF\\xwin-mlewd-13b-v0.2.Q5_K_M.gguf",
      "object": "model",
      "owned_by": "organization-owner",
      "permission": [
        {}
      ]
    }
  ],
  "object": "list"
}

in llm I get a small error but I doubt it has to do with the http error.

Code:
[2023-11-14 12:36:33.193] [INFO] Returning {
  "data": [
    {
      "id": "C:\\Users\\iamge\\.cache\\lm-studio\\models\\TheBloke\\Xwin-MLewd-13B-v0.2-GGUF\\xwin-mlewd-13b-v0.2.Q5_K_M.gguf",
      "object": "model",
      "owned_by": "organization-owner",
      "permission": [
        {}
      ]
    }
  ],
  "object": "list"
}
[2023-11-14 12:36:33.228] [ERROR] Unexpected endpoint or method. (GET /favicon.ico). Returning 200 anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:39 pm 
Veteran
A sledgehammer solution, TanyaHumble, would be to reinstall a fresh version of SexScripts and the AI Mistress script

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:49 pm 
Addict
Can you clear the server log:

Then open Ai Mistress and start a session. After the error copy and paste the complete server log here or send it to me via PM.

It could also be a problem with your Java-Version or LM Studio(try updating both).

Also you could try running this in powershell ( you should be able to just copy paste it in )
Code:
# Define the JSON payload
$jsonPayload = @"
{
  "messages": [
    { "role": "system", "content": "Always answer in rhymes." },
    { "role": "user", "content": "Introduce yourself." }
  ],
  "temperature": 0.7,
  "max_tokens": -1,
  "stream": false
}
"@

# Use Invoke-WebRequest for the request
$response = Invoke-WebRequest -Uri "http://localhost:1234/v1/chat/completions" -Method POST -ContentType "application/json" -Body $jsonPayload

# Echo the result
$response.Content

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:45 am 
Shy
Im running into a strange problem with the LLM. Hard to describe but the script seems to be in some kind of debug mode. It creates responses for me, writes mistress' responses, and mistress' instructions all in one page with some unique ID. Screenshot attached as an example. This is happening for every convo i have, with every mistress, on every one of the LLMs that were downloaded when I try running different LLMs on the server.

Attachments:
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG [ 214.53 KiB | Viewed 3501 times ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next