de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Re: AI Mistress / Master
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:48 am 
Addict
maleslavesex wrote:
Im running into a strange problem with the LLM. Hard to describe but the script seems to be in some kind of debug mode. It creates responses for me, writes mistress' responses, and mistress' instructions all in one page with some unique ID. Screenshot attached as an example. This is happening for every convo i have, with every mistress, on every one of the LLMs that were downloaded when I try running different LLMs on the server.

The debug is on by default at the moment. its helpful to rewrite it with "rewrite functions" sometimes to get better function calls. It shows you what function calls Mistress wants to do after each message.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:05 am 
Shy
pixy wrote:
The debug is on by default at the moment. its helpful to rewrite it with "rewrite functions" sometimes to get better function calls. It shows you what function calls Mistress wants to do after each message.

That makes sense. How do I switch out of debug mode? Love the project by the way. I think this could be really successful for this website.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:24 am 
Addict
maleslavesex wrote:
pixy wrote:

That makes sense. How do I switch out of debug mode? Love the project by the way. I think this could be really successful for this website.

There is no setting to disable debug at the moment. It also wouldnt make sense since the "function calls" still need to be optimized. In the debug you can currently see what functions are run after the message.

I made the script reevaluate its own response with a new context and then picking the correct function calls (this is what you see in the debug).

It's kinda crazy but works pretty good.

Remember if youre trying this script its still just very experimental.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:08 am 
Regular
Blackpanter wrote:
Hi,

i wanted to test it but i got this error after i choose a personaltie
no signature of method: java.util.ArrayList.get()

its a fresh install

I get the same error, and I just made sure I'm on the most recent version. Is there a fix you can post in forum here, or do I need to PM you?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:34 am 
Regular
alexcantrelle wrote:
Blackpanter wrote:
Hi,

i wanted to test it but i got this error after i choose a personaltie
no signature of method: java.util.ArrayList.get()

its a fresh install

I get the same error, and I just made sure I'm on the most recent version. Is there a fix you can post in forum here, or do I need to PM you?

Disregard. I got it to work. I did a clean install of sexscripts, made sure it was on the same drive Java is installed on, then re-downloaded the script, and it seems to work so far.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:57 pm 
Shy
This is really good!
One thing that might be amazing is if it included a chastity option that could be enforced, something similar to the now-defunct enforced chastity script.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:37 am 
Veteran
JamieRR wrote:
This is really good!
One thing that might be amazing is if it included a chastity option that could be enforced, something similar to the now-defunct enforced chastity script.

Select chastity device in your toys, add something like 'you love putting your slaves into chastity' in a personality config file, and keep mentioning that you want to be locked up in chastity in the optional text and see what happens :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:01 pm 
Shy
Unfortunately, not much happens at all other than them telling you to lock it away. There is no function to enable a picture of a safe or even better, enter a combination code. Without proper coding I don't think it would be reliable enough to reply with the correct code (would the AI even be able to remember a code?)

However, there are sites such as chaster.app that does have API functionality. The there could be a keyholder account controlled by an AI that could add or remove time or even unlock you .

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:27 pm 
Newcomer
It works really really well! Thanks for the great work! :)

I tried a lot of other AI tools (Replika, Nomi, Tavern.ai with Tahrovin but also with other google colab models and even chatgpt, Dom AI android app, some Patreon AI Mistresses) but the combination with sexscripts and LM seems to work really well! Not a lot of repitions. Also it was really easy to add a new persona.

One idea:
It'll probably be difficult to make the AI show the recorded pictures but maybe they could randomly be shown in between AI answers (same time when these small tasks appear like edging / spanking).

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:37 pm 
Shy
I'm assuming I'm missing something, but I'm repeatedly getting this error when selecting the personality:
"Error No signature of method: java.util.ArrayList.keySet() is applicable for argument types: () values: []
Possible solutions: toSet(), toSet(), set(int, java.lang.Object), set(int, java.lang.Object), get(int), get(int)"

I'd attach a screenshot but useless anti-spam is useless.

Here's the full stacktrace, including Java version (note - I have also tested this and got the same error with Java 17)

Code:
Sun Nov 26 15:32:44 CST 2023
os.name : Windows 10
os.arch : amd64
java.version : 1.8.0_392
groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: java.util.ArrayList.keySet() is applicable for argument types: () values: []

Possible solutions: toSet(), toSet(), set(int, java.lang.Object), set(int, java.lang.Object), get(int), get(int)
   at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ScriptBytecodeAdapter.unwrap(ScriptBytecodeAdapter.java:70)
   at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PojoMetaClassSite.call(PojoMetaClassSite.java:46)
   at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:47)
   at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:115)
   at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:119)
   at ss.FullScript_AI_Mistress$_run_closure28.doCall(script17010343635541770847527.groovy:796)
   at ss.FullScript_AI_Mistress$_run_closure28.doCall(script17010343635541770847527.groovy)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
   at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:101)
   at groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:323)
   at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.ClosureMetaClass.invokeMethod(ClosureMetaClass.java:263)
   at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:1041)
   at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaClassSite.call(PogoMetaClassSite.java:37)
   at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:47)
   at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:115)
   at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:119)
   at ss.FullScript_AI_Mistress$_run_closure29.doCall(script17010343635541770847527.groovy:830)
   at ss.FullScript_AI_Mistress$_run_closure29.doCall(script17010343635541770847527.groovy)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
   at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.ClosureMetaClass.invokeMethod(ClosureMetaClass.java:263)
   at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaClassSite.call(PogoMetaClassSite.java:37)
   at ss.FullScript_AI_Mistress.run(script17010343635541770847527.groovy:840)
   at ss.desktop.MainFrame$2.run(MainFrame.java:638)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:58 am 
Addict
JamieRR wrote:
Unfortunately, not much happens at all other than them telling you to lock it away. There is no function to enable a picture of a safe or even better, enter a combination code. Without proper coding I don't think it would be reliable enough to reply with the correct code (would the AI even be able to remember a code?)

However, there are sites such as chaster.app that does have API functionality. The there could be a keyholder account controlled by an AI that could add or remove time or even unlock you .

For the chastity Function you could use a number lock and create a function that creates a picture of your attached number lock after you scrambled the initial numbers without looking. That image could be encrypted and only released once the server Time reached a certain date. This way Mistress could kind of enforce the chastity and you get to see your number only once enough time has passed.
It's kinda complex to build though, but if anyone wants. I could add such function without the encryption though and just hide the file somewhere in the SexScripts folder.

@BobRoss235:
That is a good idea. If Mistress keeps track of the pictures there could be a "SHOWPIC()" function or similar that AI could use.
Also thanks for the feedback :)

@veradidit:
The most likely problem is that you forgot to set something up. Make sure you picked at least one toy and item of clothing in male and female category.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:32 am 
Shy
That is pretty much what chaster.app does, it also has an API for developers... maybe mistresses could have a chaster account? :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:49 pm 
Shy
pixy wrote:
v0.04
  • fixed lots of small things (hope I didnt break anything)
  • Added a rewrite functions Button incase theyre messed up

For the local storing of infos I may need to restructure everything a little. Also SS is not optimal for this. But I think I'll give it a try.
Anyways next on my todo is implementing my spin the wheel (AI Picks punishments/rewards) and word guessing (AI can pick the word) game.

First of all, I have to say that the combination of SS and a kinky AI is awesome - incredibly immersive. I'm currently in the process of creating a dream mistress with the refinement of the prompt and my own images. Thank you for the great idea and the excellent implementation.

The only annoying thing is the long response times, also about 5 minutes and longer for me. But of course, there's probably no other way at the moment if you run the AI locally.

With regard to saving information from the last session: that would be a mega feature for me. It's a shame that you always have to start from the beginning and lose what you've already worked on. And of course it would also be fascinating if the mistress remembered tomorrow that she gave you a task yesterday.

I would be absolutely delighted if you could implement a memory.

I have one more wish: Since the answers take so long, it would be great if an acoustic signal would indicate that an answer has been completed. Then it would be easier to notice when the app is in the background.

Best regards,
playful

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:59 am 
Newcomer
veradidit wrote:
I'm assuming I'm missing something, but I'm repeatedly getting this error when selecting the personality:
"Error No signature of method: java.util.ArrayList.keySet() is applicable for argument types: () values: []
Possible solutions: toSet(), toSet(), set(int, java.lang.Object), set(int, java.lang.Object), get(int), get(int)"

I'd attach a screenshot but useless anti-spam is useless.

Here's the full stacktrace, including Java version (note - I have also tested this and got the same error with Java 17)

Code:
Sun Nov 26 15:32:44 CST 2023
os.name : Windows 10
os.arch : amd64
java.version : 1.8.0_392
groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: java.util.ArrayList.keySet() is applicable for argument types: () values: []

Possible solutions: toSet(), toSet(), set(int, java.lang.Object), set(int, java.lang.Object), get(int), get(int)
   at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ScriptBytecodeAdapter.unwrap(ScriptBytecodeAdapter.java:70)
   at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PojoMetaClassSite.call(PojoMetaClassSite.java:46)
   at ss.FullScript_AI_Mistress$_run_closure28.doCall(script17010343635541770847527.groovy:796)
   at ss.FullScript_AI_Mistress$_run_closure28.doCall(script17010343635541770847527.groovy)
   at ss.FullScript_AI_Mistress$_run_closure29.doCall(script17010343635541770847527.groovy:830)
   at ss.FullScript_AI_Mistress$_run_closure29.doCall(script17010343635541770847527.groovy)
   at ss.FullScript_AI_Mistress.run(script17010343635541770847527.groovy:840)
   at ss.desktop.MainFrame$2.run(MainFrame.java:638)

I'm having this same issue. I tried running it on different drives and reinstalling everything, I updated java to the latest 8 version and still cant get it to work.

UMM well this seems silly but I went in and added at least one item from the men's and women's clothing during set up, tried again and it works

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:21 pm 
Newcomer
hola buenos dias
me esta encantando las posibilidades son infinitas me esta encantando
ojala la ia se acordara de todo lo que hablamos anteriormente
por cierto me gustaria que lo siguieras desarroyando y poder ver hasta donde podria llegar

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next