de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Re: Sissy Playtime Exposure v0.3
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 3:38 pm 
Addict
small bugfix for the gallery.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 4:51 pm 
Regular
Sounds very interesting, I'll give it a try next time I get some time to myself!
I'd also like to echo the idea of delaying outdoors tasks. Though I can play at home, I may not be able to leave, so allowing me to complete stuff when I'm next free and able would be awesome

Edit: I've had a quick look in simulation mode, and I think the delayed task idea is probably not necessary - you can always just cancel it, lose the points and do something else.

One thing I would suggest though is to reword the 'required' items, as you can get away without shaving anything, and can dodge the requirements for makeup / clothes etc at the expense of points. I was initially scared by my lack of done if the things, but in practice it looks fine.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 7:19 pm 
Regular
Amazing to see a new script! So how does it work with the exposing? Where and who can see what gets exposed?

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 9:11 pm 
Addict
csuju wrote:
Sounds very interesting, I'll give it a try next time I get some time to myself!
I'd also like to echo the idea of delaying outdoors tasks. Though I can play at home, I may not be able to leave, so allowing me to complete stuff when I'm next free and able would be awesome

Edit: I've had a quick look in simulation mode, and I think the delayed task idea is probably not necessary - you can always just cancel it, lose the points and do something else.

One thing I would suggest though is to reword the 'required' items, as you can get away without shaving anything, and can dodge the requirements for makeup / clothes etc at the expense of points. I was initially scared by my lack of done if the things, but in practice it looks fine.

Thanks for the feedback and suggestion! It's true that you can get away with not having "all" the items but you should still have them!

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 9:16 pm 
Addict
karl-971 wrote:
Amazing to see a new script! So how does it work with the exposing? Where and who can see what gets exposed?

Well... maybe just give it a try ;)

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 5:11 pm 
Addict
version 0.6

• Added a disclaimer
  • Fixed a bug where you wouldnt get exposed sometimes when you loose
  • Made use of the marker
  • Added a new getTime version that pulls the time from a timeserver so timezones dont mess up the gallery
  • The remaining exposure time is visible in the gallery
  • Upvotes add 1 hour
  • You can end your exposure by unlocking the secret

The SS server seems to be kinda unstable atm. so I hope the update went through.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 12:41 am 
Addict
v0.61 -> v0.62

• Fixed some minor bug that could sometimes cause images not to be stored correctly
  • Fixed a bug where images would appear double

If you find any other bugs please report ♥

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 1:44 pm 
Addict
V. 0.64

• The Gallery now shows how someone got exposed (There is 3 ways currently ) and what device they were on
  • Small typos fixed
  • Some of the logics in the mainscript fixed
  • You cant quit in the middle after you started the mainscript now

Last edited by pixy on Sun May 21, 2023 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 5:50 pm 
I think this is the most actively updated script I've seen here in years.
Good job, Pixy! I really enjoy the idea and hope you will be actively maintaining the script.
One thing I have noticed - some tasks require special items (like high heels) and not everyone has a pair of heels. Maybe there should be a list of items needed for the tasks?

Upd - I have found the bug - after trying to take a photo several times (around 10 I think) Sexscripts just CTDs
I thik it's kinda fair - trying to get the best picture may be considered cheating :D

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 6:47 pm 
I have more than 100 points but when I choose to create a collage I get a message "You can't create a collage yet"
Is it because I'm a new user?

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 7:42 pm 
Addict
Thanks for the feedback itami
Get the new version it should be fixed :!:

v0.65
  • Collages should be fixed. But you may need to play through the main script another time. Give it a try.
  • You can now pick between the dice game or a word guessing game to gamble for your exposure
  • Some changed dialogues
  • Hopefully fixed most bugs :?

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 8:05 pm 
Addict
itami wrote:
I think this is the most actively updated script I've seen here in years.
Good job, Pixy! I really enjoy the idea and hope you will be actively maintaining the script.
One thing I have noticed - some tasks require special items (like high heels) and not everyone has a pair of heels. Maybe there should be a list of items needed for the tasks?

Upd - I have found the bug - after trying to take a photo several times (around 10 I think) Sexscripts just CTDs
I thik it's kinda fair - trying to get the best picture may be considered cheating :D

Not everyone has high heels D: How is that possible ?
You better get a pair then xx

About the bug. I couldnt reproduce it. Not sure what could have happened there.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 4:19 am 
Shy
I hope you have a good time. I am a person who is very interested in Groovy scripting, and I have a strong interest in your works. I hope I can have the opportunity to learn the script production method from you.

In particular, I have carefully studied your script, and would like to know whether you agree to translate it into Chinese. There are many players who like this game in Chinese area, but it may need to translate the code. In addition, I hope to learn some games that Chinese players like (there may be some differences between Chinese and Western games and their understanding).

In addition, I would like to ask a question related to scripting. The script involves the "exposed" photo. I don't know where this photo exists.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 10:37 am 
Addict
ddgzs2011 wrote:
I hope you have a good time. I am a person who is very interested in Groovy scripting, and I have a strong interest in your works. I hope I can have the opportunity to learn the script production method from you.

In particular, I have carefully studied your script, and would like to know whether you agree to translate it into Chinese. There are many players who like this game in Chinese area, but it may need to translate the code. In addition, I hope to learn some games that Chinese players like (there may be some differences between Chinese and Western games and their understanding).

In addition, I would like to ask a question related to scripting. The script involves the "exposed" photo. I don't know where this photo exists.

Well.. That would be possible with language Bundles I guess. I would need to replace every single string though.
I'll think about it. We could certainly have it in every language (if we find translators).
But since this is my first script I never planed anything big with it. I'm already suprised that so many good girls are following through ♥

About the pictures. I'm not sure what you mean the pictures are stored locally in your SS folder under images and on the SS API server temporarily.

Send me a private message if you want to create some translations.

说问候,pixy

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 11:14 am 
Addict
V 0.66

• Added basic functionality for multi languages
  • small fix on game logics

edit:
I couldnt get it finding the dataFolder on android but found the solution in the source of the android app.
Multi languages are possible now .

If you want to create a translation feel free to PM me.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next