de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Re: Sissy Playtime Exposure v0.3
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 1:30 am 
Addict
v 0.70

• Fixed some more small bugs.
  • You can now play Spin the wheel with Miss Pixy
  • Collages should work properly if you finished the MainScript

Attachments:
wheel2.jpg
wheel2.jpg [ 46.13 KiB | Viewed 5279 times ]
 Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 7:54 pm 
Addict
Hi sissies. This is my last update for now since I started working on another script :idea:

V 0.71

• Improved the dice and word guessing game
  • Fixed a bug in Spin the Wheel game. Also spin the wheel now costs 5 sissy points
  • Changed some wording

Challenge: Get 100 points without being exposed ♥

-pixy

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2023 6:49 pm 
Addict
V 0.72

• Some strange behaviour from the API caused images to appear double. Hope its fixed :!: (For those who also write scripts: I think the API needs a bit of time to create new IDs for images internally so if you send them too fast they may get the same id and appear double or even tripple. )

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2023 12:30 am 
Shy
very good program I like the concept,I hope there will be more updates or similar games/programs of this type,I would like more exposure games,more task,maybe even a round of task do the task differently -points or exposure,exposure dice(information/position/task in pic),or even games between players see bstrp.exposed who loses will give points or expose.thank you for your work .

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2023 7:30 pm 
Addict
Thanks for the feedback, markosissyslut!

v 0.73
  • Updated the collage script a tiny bit. There was still a bug that prevented the generation sometimes.
  • Increased the timeout for sending images which should hopefully fix the double image problem.
  • Also added Views and Upvotes to the mainmenu if you are currently exposed

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:09 pm 
Addict
What features would you like added ?

What would be your fantasy exposure script or game ?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:47 am 
Regular
pixy wrote:

Would be awesome to have the option to only risk exposure when you misbehave. I'd hate being exposed but blackmail is a different story... :)

However then there should also be a way to end the blackmail. Maybe by doing one last set of tasks.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:32 pm 
Addict
Hzsmd wrote:
pixy wrote:

Would be awesome to have the option to only risk exposure when you misbehave. I'd hate being exposed but blackmail is a different story... :)

However then there should also be a way to end the blackmail. Maybe by doing one last set of tasks.

It'd be hard to figure out if someone misbehaved. That would require moderators who would check the images.
While it could be exciting and fun thats a bit too much maintenance for me.

There is already a way to end exposure early by unlocking the secret :idea:

Thanks for your feedback :)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:51 am 
Regular
Thanks for your quick answer!

I think for the moment it might be enough to just trust the player to be honest about it. If he isn't into exposure and just for the thrill but chickens out when he misbehaves it's fine too.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:15 pm 
I really like so many things about this script. You've done a tremendous amount of work on it, which is much appreciated.

The thing I don't quite understand is the objective of points system:
You're earning points by going further in cross-dressing, makeup, tasks, etc.;
You can gamble for more points with games at the risk of exposure;
You can gain more points by performing tasks (but those also cost exposure of the most recent task);
But the only use for the points is to make a collage which (though lovely and fun) leads to more exposure.

If you don't want a collage (or can't afford one) the points serve no purpose? And you're paying points to increase your own exposure?
Is the exposure a punishment or a reward? ( :lol: - obviously, it's both, but...)

If points were useful for reducing your exposure somehow (say...shortening your time on display, of buying out certain pictures), maybe? I don't know.

I don't want to sound unduly critical because I really have enjoyed playing this and I don't know what the answer is but it feels like the gamification isn't yet quite calibrated to encourage me to keep me replaying addictively.

Anyway, thanks so much for all the work you did to create something very interesting (and evil :twisted: )
jt
ps: I didn't know the 'share a secret' thing had any impact on anything and it didn't appear to, other than adding even more exposure. Interesting. Maybe that would be a better random task (or wheel of fortune) outcome - like "oops, your secret is exposed"?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:51 pm 
Addict
thank you for the feedback.

Yeah I agree for some exposure is the main price for others its a punishment and for many its a little bit of both, heeheee....

Maybe I could add like a shop for your sissy Points (Instead of the Collage button) where you can use SissyPoints to either buy more exposure (Add another picture) Or get a picture removed for X Points. Other items that would require an update of the gallery script would be
  • a featured position, where your exposure is displayed first
  • "extra Upvotes" so that each upvote adds 2 instead of 1 hour.

In that case I'd need to add more tasks though. So you can actually get enough points.

I like that idea.

If anyone is interested to write up some sweet or naughty sissy tasks feel free to and post them here or via PM :idea:

I already started working on another script but I'd come back to this one if there is interest.
This is my first script and I already worked on it way more on it than I planned (:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:58 am 
I have a small idea on what to do with sissy points.
Right now the sissy points are used to unlock tasks and to make a collage.
But what if there was something like a level system. You need a certain amount of sissy points to unlock a new sissy level and with a new level a new set of tasks is unlocked.
For example on level 1 only 10 tasks available, on level 2 there are 10 additional tasks unlocked and so on...
Of course it would mean we will need a lot of new tasks :D
But this will make the game more replayable - you will need to grind sissy points to see new content

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:02 pm 
No question you did a ton of work on this and it's great.

As far as tasks, I'd rather see a name (even if it's just one word, like "lines") rather than mystery tasks so you can set yourself up for success.

Other tasks? Hmmm, strip tease? sissy id card? bondage?

Mostly now, I'm very curious to see what new script you're cooking up! :o :shock: :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:05 pm 
Addict
itami wrote:
I have a small idea on what to do with sissy points.
Right now the sissy points are used to unlock tasks and to make a collage.
But what if there was something like a level system. You need a certain amount of sissy points to unlock a new sissy level and with a new level a new set of tasks is unlocked.
For example on level 1 only 10 tasks available, on level 2 there are 10 additional tasks unlocked and so on...
Of course it would mean we will need a lot of new tasks :D
But this will make the game more replayable - you will need to grind sissy points to see new content

I like the idea. But I prefer the idea for a shop to spend the points :).
Maybe increasing the default exposure time to 48 hours.

Quote:
No question you did a ton of work on this and it's great.

As far as tasks, I'd rather see a name (even if it's just one word, like "lines") rather than mystery tasks so you can set yourself up for success.

Other tasks? Hmmm, strip tease? sissy id card? bondage?

Mostly now, I'm very curious to see what new script you're cooking up! :o :shock: :twisted:

Yeah these are good ideas for tasks, heehee :) I think ill add a mini descriptive text to the tasks. Still need more tasks though.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:36 pm 
Addict
Hi Sissies

Version 0.74 is here.

• Added a sissy shop so you can do more with your points
  • Changed the collage script a bit so it shuffles the images (but you need at least 4)
  • Collage is now within the shop
  • New image for the shop
  • Added new tasks
  • Tasks have a title now, so you can pick tasks you actually feel comfortable with :idea:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next