de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Re: Discipline Clinic 5.0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:13 am 
Regular
Lovely to see a new update from you ^_^. One problem I'm having immediately is when it's talking about the reward points/rewards, it errors out and says "Error cannot execute null+null". It does it immediately after telling me about the rewards. I even erased my data and started over, and when it got to the loyalty points, saying it would give me 10 points for starting out, it gives the same error prompt.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:22 pm 
Veteran
ispank wrote:
Tested and ready, download at will.

Thanks, best Christmas present ever :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:48 pm 
Regular
Same Error as Curious Spanko-- Just after the first line of explanation of rewards. I reset my game (losing 187 loyalty points) and it got a step farther to this point in the screenshot attached.

Attachments:
Screenshot 2023-12-28 at 4.47.16 AM.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-28 at 4.47.16 AM.jpg [ 79.51 KiB | Viewed 5957 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:03 pm 
Regular
ispank wrote:
I'm getting ready to upload my next update. Please don't download until I give it a quick checkout. I'll let you know when it's ready.

Notes:
Existing users will need to re-download disciplinepack 10.
New users as always need all of the packs.

Updates:
Fixes to maintenance and missed maintenance
Other minor bug fixes
Loyalty rewards to spend your points on!
Exciting information about other rewards that are coming online soon!

what an amazing christmas present, thank you ispank. looks like ill be going in for maintenance today <3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:12 pm 
Regular
:( I am getting the same error so i guess my ass will stay intact for a bit longer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:50 pm 
Veteran
Really happy to see a new update! Thank you!
Still playing the script regular so the update with new content is very welcome!
But this time, I wait, reading and being warned about the error with the loyalty points.
Although, I'm really curious about the changes this time!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:02 pm 
Veteran
Merry Christmas all and thanks for the good words and error report!

Seems that I made a minor change after testing the "update from previous version" thread which came back to bite me.

Fix is in, retested "update from previous version". Go enjoy. Let me know if you see anything else.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:02 am 
Regular
Always love to see an update to the Clinic. Rewards explanation works now! Is there a timeline for when the "hell" room might become available, since that one was teased as being the closest to completion? Thanks

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:04 am 
Veteran
Already working on it. I have to admit my timelines are worse than Microsoft so take this with a grain of salt, but I'd like to get the first DCAfterDark release out in January.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:57 am 
Regular
Thank you for the reply. Looking forward to it! Gotta get more loyalty points...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:02 am 
Regular
Yup it's fixed now! Rats now I gotta go re-earn all my loyalty points too! **Grrrr***

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:07 pm 
Veteran
For regular users of the script, I highly recommend not resetting. If you do (in order to try and get something working), save off your data file somewhere first so that you can get it back. Once you are done "testing", you can just put your original data file back and everything will be where you left off.

There is a lot of information in there that I use to manage your state and history which helps with a lot of things like not being repetitive and extra punishments for repeat offenses, demerits, and really a whole slew of things.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:51 pm 
Veteran
The last update seems to work perfectly now! Nice rewards for the loyalty points! I'm looking forward to the next update. I hope there will be new surprises, content in the old maintenance spanking routines too and maybe some more statistics? Anyway, thank you very much for the last update!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:33 am 
Shy
First off - I love the Discipline Clinic! Fantastic idea. Well executed. Tons of variations that keep it interesting / challenging. I only wish I had more times when noone else was at home - so I could "visit" the clinic more often! That ladies don't like it when you're late for an appointment... lol.

I have seen a few folks post some feature suggestions. If I may be so bold - I have a wish...

I wish there were some way to include audio queues for the spank 'location' (i.e. left cheek / right cheek / left sit spot / right flank / etc.). When I am trying to faithfully execute the various spanking positions (and especially when trying to navigate smacking my own rear with the instrument of the day) - its not always possible to see the screen. :o It would be easier to carry out my punishments if there were an audio queue - e.g. it plays a little audio file that says "right cheek" - smack smack smack (sound effects) ... says "left cheek" - smack smack smack (sound effects)... etc. etc.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:56 pm 
Veteran
It's a really good idea. Maybe I could find a free text to speech reader with record capability?

Also, some folks on here use an app called simple tts reader (https://sourceforge.net/projects/simplettsreader/) with sexscripts. I've heard that it works well with DC.

Maybe someone on this thread can explain their setup for TTS?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next