de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Re: Discipline Clinic 5.0
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2023 10:26 pm 
Veteran
Hmmm, looking at the numbers it seems like a level 4 offense at player level 1 (~100 strokes per offense level). Do you remember what the offense was and if you have changed any of the offense level values? Also, with the corner times...were they pretty even or was one of the times a lot longer than the others?

Or the other thing would have been if you had gotten a bunch of extras for interrupting the session..etc.

Just trying to figure out if the script is working as I expect it to or if I have a bug somewhere.

martlb wrote:
I did another session today and….

She reprimanded me to the corner for a total of 47 minutes.
(I was send to the corner three times this session).

My spanking consisted of:
195 smacks with the strap
202 smacks with the paddle
directly across my ass.

Which seems to me a bit harsh while still having:

Player level: 1
Corner time min: 3
Corner time max: 5

I think to reduce a little bit of the both options you, ispank, gave will help, but don’t worry too much about it. I’m just mentioning this to warn you to be careful adding things, without reducing. Looking forward to new text, comments, statistics and speciality the loyalty points!

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 8:27 pm 
Veteran
Haha, it's working fine.
The corner time was the third one with the coin training and I believe they all three were about equal.
I reported for speeding with getting a ticket and split the session but this second session I was too late, much more than one day because I didn't have the opportunity to do it earlier. The disciplinarian was very angry about this and became much stricter, unfortunately not asking me for a valid reason or anything. No, I didn't change the offense level. I only interrupt the session one time and got a warning for that and not extra spanks for that. So I do think the script is working as it is supposed to be. Only in my opinion a split session should also be counted as a session but the session number didn't add up nor did I got any loyalty points for these split sessions which feels a bit unfair...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:10 pm 
Veteran
So, speeding AND a missed session time. Yikes, I'd say you got off easy ;)

No, unfortunately, reporting for an infraction kicks off a session even if it is broken up into parts, it's all considered one sessions. Loyalty points are earned per completed session and are based on the offense level. So, speeding with a ticket gets you 5 points (I think). If you had reported for say 3 separate offenses with offense levels, 1, 2, and 2, you would have gotten the same 5 points.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:32 am 
Newcomer
ispank wrote:
Does this occur for you on start up or at some point during the script?

Anyone else seeing this?

I'm getting the same error. For me it occurs in the introductory part when selecting spanking positions.

Changing this:
Code:
def assPhrase = {
   return assPhraseArray[getRandom(assPhraseArray.size)]
}

To:
Code:
def assPhrase = {
   return assPhraseArray[getRandom(assPhraseArray.size())]
}

Fixed the specific error for me, but there are still other arrays where "size" is used instead of "size()".

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:46 pm 
Shy
simi wrote:
ispank wrote:

Anyone else seeing this?

I'm getting the same error. For me it occurs in the introductory part when selecting spanking positions.

Changing this:
Code:
def assPhrase = {
}

To:
Code:
def assPhrase = {
}

Fixed the specific error for me, but there are still other arrays where "size" is used instead of "size()".

This seems to be related to the java version. With java 8 the spanking position setting with .size works fine, with java 17 it breaks.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:10 pm 
Veteran
Ah, nice find. Thanks for sending me the fix. I'll update this weekend and let y'all know when it's ready to download.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:58 pm 
Veteran
simi wrote:
ispank wrote:

Anyone else seeing this?

Changing this:
Code:
def assPhrase = {
}

To:
Code:
def assPhrase = {
}

The only difference is that the non working code is in a return statement and the working code is not.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 6:05 pm 
Veteran
Okay, just published the fix listed above. Hopefully this one will work for all relevant Java versions.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:19 pm 
Regular
Hi ispank,
I have lowered my maintenance period down to 10 days as I want to be a bit more strickt on my training, but that has led to me coming in late 3 times the last months. This has let me to notice that the punishment for missed maintenance is a regular maintenance punishment+extra. The issue found with that is that the tone of the disceplenary often switches between praising for doing maintenance and scolding for missing maintenance. I feel the punishment itself is in line with what I would expect but the languare used does not reallly support it well.
How do you fell about making missed maintenance its own punishment and compiling into it the scolding for being late that currently is already there?

On another note I am looking forward to spending my gathered 77 clinic points in the future. Thank you for making this beautiful script.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:38 pm 
can you chrome book to play?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:32 pm 
Veteran
Fion,

Thank you for the error report. This is definitely a bug. I'll get a fix in during my next release.

James,

Not sure. Please post a message in the various infos section and maybe doti or someone else can help. Just searching through the forums, it looks like it is possible, but you need to download an android app and run it in there.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:04 am 
Veteran
I've had that 'theraputic' ice pack in my freezer for ages. I reported for maintenance Today and it was immediately put to use along with a bath brush :shock:

This script is cruel, but I love it ;)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:56 pm 
Veteran
Ha! Hopefully it's at least useful to ice minor injuries as well ;)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:40 am 
Veteran
I'm getting ready to upload my next update. Please don't download until I give it a quick checkout. I'll let you know when it's ready.

Notes:
Existing users will need to re-download disciplinepack 10.
New users as always need all of the packs.

Updates:
Fixes to maintenance and missed maintenance
Other minor bug fixes
Loyalty rewards to spend your points on!
Exciting information about other rewards that are coming online soon!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:56 am 
Veteran
Tested and ready, download at will.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next