de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Re: Discipline Clinic 5.0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:06 am 
Veteran
Thanks for doing some testing! Appreciate any and all help I can get.

I fixed the Waisted typo when I made some change from an email that doc sent. Thought it was in my last published version, but maybe it's in the version I'm currently working on. Please confirm that you are running with the latest.

With the "all disciplinarians" thing. There is a small chance that it will happen each time you try and select your own disciplinarian. Are you saying that it hangs there or does a different disciplinarian come in and the script continues?

No timer for the strip yet. But her commanding demander should make you strip quickly anyway :)

Yeah, I had a situation where Audrey could get "sped up", but you are right it was way too fast. Fixed it, will be in the next set of fixes.

Really appreciate any more testing you can do for me!

BoyForSpanking wrote:
So I've noticed a few things so far. Here's what I've encountered that I would consider a bug.

Offenses around the house >> 'Waisted' should be 'Wasted'

First session >> Masturbating at school, masturbating without permission, orgasm without permission, all disciplinarians are with another client.

Session number 3 in series >> Serious offense >> All disciplinarians with another client

Also I'm pretty sure this isn't a bug, but I thought I would mention it. When you are speaking with the disciplinarian and they tell you to strip they sometimes give you 15 seconds to undress so tell you to do it this instant. I exceeded the time by quite a bit and it doesn't appear that there's any tracking for the time it takes to undress. I believe in the previous version they said something similar and no time was implemented, but I'm not 100%.

This may also not be a bug but Audrey spanks way too fast. Even at normal speed it would have been too fast for me to keep up with had I actually been doing it. When screwing around with the speed and setting it to 'faster' I noticed that sometimes after talking and about to set a new location for spanking that it may have broken the number of times it allows to spank in a given instance. I've never seen 100 swats in the same location without a change in the location or speed. I've never played with the speed in the script, but I'll take a look at it later once I'm off work to see if the values are where they should be.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:08 am 
Veteran
Also, I've encountered some situation where the number of spanks is ridiculous and I think in general the number of spanks has been too much. I mostly have a fix implemented. Expect my next set of fixes soon.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:34 am 
Veteran
[quote="BoyForSpanking"]

First session >> Masturbating at school, masturbating without permission, orgasm without permission, all disciplinarians are with another client.

Session number 3 in series >> Serious offense >> All disciplinarians with another client[/color]

Just encountered this one. Fixed for the next release!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:32 am 
Veteran
I've posted a new update with the fixes discussed above. I've also added a check for android users.

New clients will be asked if they use android when they enter. Anyone can go into settings, profile data, scroll to the bottom and select android user. You'll be able to select your android status.

If you've been testing and use android, either go into your data file and roll back your "DisciplineClinic.version" to 4.2 (or anything less than 5). Or you can go into the settings as described above.

I've also made a change to number of spanks that I've been considering for a while. This gives more emphasis to player level as well as strict and severe settings. You will see a noticeable change in number of spanks based on level. I've also normalized the spanks so that you don't see the occasional enormous amount of spanks in the session.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:30 pm 
Veteran
Do you reckon this is at a good enough state for some 'real' use now?

Are you going to update the version number?

P.S. Thanks for maintaining this, for me, this discipline is real!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:30 am 
Veteran
arthurb wrote:
Do you reckon this is at a good enough state for some 'real' use now?

Are you going to update the version number?

P.S. Thanks for maintaining this, for me, this discipline is real!

I just uploaded another version. Please download before running the script again. I think it's ready for real use. Go ahead and let me know if you run into anything.

No problem, I really enjoy working on it, just wish I had more time for it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:07 pm 
Regular
Hi iSpank,

I don't think the masturbation demerits in data.properties are being updated anywhere in the code. Or rather, they are being reset to zero once you hit the threshold, but the regular increments to take you there are never done.

Also, two of your scripts still have the old setInfos: Punish and DisciplineClinicMain, in particular the version number is off. But this is just housekeeping.

Regards and thanks!

Doc Fate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:40 pm 
Veteran
Thanks for the help doc. All items fixed and re-uploaded.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:55 am 
Shy
Hello,
It happened to me twice within a short time that the session was broken off by the "domina".
Every time I was told not to interrupt her.. (I can't at all.. ;) )
How can that be?
I never had that in the old versions.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:42 am 
Veteran
gsiberger_m wrote:
Hello,
It happened to me twice within a short time that the session was broken off by the "domina".
Every time I was told not to interrupt her.. (I can't at all.. ;) )
How can that be?
I never had that in the old versions.

Are you using android? I've seen this on android and have a fix, but you have to update the settings to indicate you are an android user.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:14 pm 
Shy
No, I don't use Android, the application runs directly on my computer.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:14 am 
Veteran
gsiberger_m wrote:
No, I don't use Android, the application runs directly on my computer.

Show spoiler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:51 pm 
Regular
Hi... ok So again I want to say how much i love this program and i am grateful for any updates and changes that come along. I found myself continue to check and was so excited when the version was updated. So before i go on Thank you for your continued updates and tweaking and i hope you continue to make other changes. So a couple of things i have noticed and maybe it's a perfect storm of events bit i have had some marathon sessions which is made me change the way i play. I did raise my corner time and lines minimium and i know my expierence level is high. BTW.. I once again when asked if i felt the person who spanked me did a good job and said no and then it asked me another question and i think i said yes, and then it gave me an error message and i lost my recap from Brianna whih i have been collecting. Ok .. so last night i went in and subjected myself to a punishment for violating the rules of the DC clinic (which was also a recent violation from less than a month) Obviously they wanted me to do a multiple session punishment but i opted out because my schedule would not allow me to play and then that would cause so many more problems. LOL Now in the past, i did always feel that skipping the Marathon session and taking it all in one session was a little easier. NOT anymore, so i am wondering if that's one of the changes you made. I also have been playing with interruptions, which you mentioned above and wow, besides the extra punishments my childish behavior has resulted in over 130 nights of early bedtime :( So as i went thru the session and it went on and on, so much that i had to intterupt it so my laptop battery did not die. So here is a picture of my recap and notice the number of spanks and the number of lines, which of course was not at one time Mistress Ashley kept sending me back to the chair to write. So again, thank you for your work... I do hope and pray you continue to make changes and enhancements because i do think this has helped so many of us who are missing this in our life.

Attachments:
File comment: Snapshot of the session i had WOW
dc session 1823.jpg
dc session 1823.jpg [ 58.47 KiB | Viewed 7937 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:16 pm 
Regular
al3586 wrote:
Hi... So here is a picture of my recap and notice the number of spanks and the number of lines, which of course was not at one time Mistress Ashley kept sending me back to the chair to write.

Yikes!!! Dude, that's a lot of... everything!!!

I hate line writing because I tend to automatically add a space after every full stop, and this normally is recognised as a mistake... And it's boring.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:27 pm 
Veteran
As much as I love the Brianna pics as receptionist, I do sometimes think she could do with a tech upgrade :D

Over time, I have collected a range of spanking implements to match as close as I can what is in the pictures. Suffered the heavy paddle during a multi-session punishments Yesterday :shock:

New version working well

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next