de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Re: Next Project
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 11:43 am 
Regular
I love the DC script. Being 12 sessions in I can see the worth of adding more and or reworking the script. Put me down for DC 3.0 :)

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 2:07 am 
Veteran
Okay, 8-2 it is! I'm excited that there was interest in the DT tease as well.

I've already started the re-write. I have the menus and the intake working well. Once it's done you won't know the difference only a couple of minor tweaks but it will open much faster and those on low memory machines will notice a huge permeance enhancement.

With the newly architected code we'll have a product that's much easier to add features to and harder to break.

Results will be more features added down the road and less test time.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:55 pm 
any update?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:36 pm 
Veteran
About 30% complete with the re-write. Have a long couple days off and a long weekend next week and it's fricken hot here in TX so plan to hit it hard then.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:44 am 
can't wait…

today is my real birthday.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:17 pm 
Regular
I hope this doesn't come across as annoying, but I was wondering if we could get another progress update? I'm super eager to see the rewrite and how it will impact future updates.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:50 am 
yes, very longging to see the change, from small step , step by step.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:07 am 
Veteran
Getting close. All of the coding is done and I've already done a bunch of testing. It loads super fast.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:02 pm 
Regular
ispank wrote:
Getting close. All of the coding is done and I've already done a bunch of testing. It loads super fast.

Excellent! Can't wait to (hack) test it! (where is that BBCode strikethrough when you need it?)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:11 pm 
Regular
Biiiiig. Thanks for the update

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:47 am 
Shy
Very excited to see what comes out next. I've changed the script to include some of my own language that I like and whole scenarios involving certain offenses. That being said I think I'll enjoy bringing over those adaptations to the newest script! May or may not have been checking in multiple times a day lol. Thank you for all of your hard work!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:25 pm 
Regular
Hey, was wondering if you had an update for your next DC release. Also, if you need some help id love to offer my skills. Im a software dev so I can help tackle any difficult bugs or features youd like to implement. (No pun intended)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:23 pm 
Veteran
Hi all. I ran into some issues while testing and had to re-write much of the assignment and pending stuff, but it's done and those things are fully tested. The good news is, they are way more robust than before.

I only have a little bit of testing left (new data file and previous release data file) then I'll be ready for release.

Expect a test release by next Friday and then full release by the end of next weekend!

With the test release, I welcome anyone to go in and test it! Please help out here if you can, I'll post on here instructions.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:26 pm 
Veteran
cadsin wrote:
Hey, was wondering if you had an update for your next DC release. Also, if you need some help id love to offer my skills. Im a software dev so I can help tackle any difficult bugs or features youd like to implement. (No pun intended)

Hi cadsin. Sure, I could use some help with development. I have a ton of updates I want to make but not a ton of time. If you (and anyone else) is willing to help out, I can send you little projects then integrate them into the main. We might be able to get a lot more features in for each release. Send me a PM if you (or anyone else) is interested!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:28 pm 
Veteran
ispank wrote:
cadsin wrote:

Hi cadsin. Sure, I could use some help with development. I have a ton of updates I want to make but not a ton of time. If you (and anyone else) is willing to help out, I can send you little projects then integrate them into the main. We might be able to get a lot more features in for each release. Send me a PM if you (or anyone else) is interested!

Actually, an e-mail to ispanksu@gmail.com would be even better.