de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Re: Discipline Clinic 4.2
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:08 am 
Regular
Hi Ispank, i found a bug that may have been reported previously and may be on your list to correct. I recently Violated the dress code again and because of the demerit system, i lost my underwear and was forced to not wear them not saying to spoil it) Anyway after I said I was not complying to the original punishment, I was advised that my punishment would last 4 days. Less than 24 hours I returned regarding another offense but the program, regarding this home assignment, did not pay attention to the 4 days sentenced and ended it. So instead of believing i had 3 more humiliation days, it was over. So not sure if it can be fixed but i thought i would share. all my best.. al

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:23 pm 
Regular
hey - just been through the 1st time stuff - noticed that lots of the links are either broken or wrong
hairbush (link broken: links to bath brushes) - as far as i'm aware (don't own a hairbush currently) a hairbrush is generally shorter and wider from what i vaguely recall from tv etc. than a bath brush so presumably the links shouldn't send to bath brushes
all the icane links give a not authorised message, even going to the homepage shows the same - i think this is the strap & cane
i also noticed that all the amazon links were for US amazon, i presume the other places are US based too - it'd be nice to have alternate links for Europe (i'm in UK) - that wouldn't either require high shipping costs and/or long shipping times

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:34 pm 
Veteran
doctorfate wrote:
Fion wrote:
Hi iskank, I came across a bug today and found out the hard way that there is a double space after the period in this writing quote:
"I need to control my impulses. Cumming without permission is a slippery slope."

I wonder if Java's String.trim() or String.replace() family of methods have been inherited into Groovy? Since iSpank is rewriting the code this is something that they are probably already looking into.
IMHO there are a few scripts in SS that could use this as default treatment of strings. This and String.ToLowerCase(), depending on how forgiving you want the disciplinarians/teachers (in other scripts) to be, should be a part of a lot of line-writing routines.

Good catch and sorry for the extras. I'm sure Groovy has some sort of Trim feature. I'll see if I can get a fix in over the weekend.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:36 pm 
Veteran
al3586 wrote:
Hi Ispank, i found a bug that may have been reported previously and may be on your list to correct. I recently Violated the dress code again and because of the demerit system, i lost my underwear and was forced to not wear them not saying to spoil it) Anyway after I said I was not complying to the original punishment, I was advised that my punishment would last 4 days. Less than 24 hours I returned regarding another offense but the program, regarding this home assignment, did not pay attention to the 4 days sentenced and ended it. So instead of believing i had 3 more humiliation days, it was over. So not sure if it can be fixed but i thought i would share. all my best.. al

Not sure if I've seen that one before. I'll see if I can figure it out and add a fix with the lines fix. Thanks for reporting!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:48 pm 
Veteran
dharkus wrote:
hey - just been through the 1st time stuff - noticed that lots of the links are either broken or wrong
hairbush (link broken: links to bath brushes) - as far as i'm aware (don't own a hairbush currently) a hairbrush is generally shorter and wider from what i vaguely recall from tv etc. than a bath brush so presumably the links shouldn't send to bath brushes
all the icane links give a not authorised message, even going to the homepage shows the same - i think this is the strap & cane
i also noticed that all the amazon links were for US amazon, i presume the other places are US based too - it'd be nice to have alternate links for Europe (i'm in UK) - that wouldn't either require high shipping costs and/or long shipping times

Yeah, I'm bummed that caneiac is closing, was my primary go to for spanking equipment.

You are correct, the hairbrush is marketed as a bath brush, but it's really more hairbrush size with a slightly longer handle, but shorter than the bath brushes. I like it because the little extra on the handle compared to most hair brushes gives just a bit more reach and leverage.

As far as the links go, I only link to products I've used and like. So tough for me to recommend something from Europe if I'm not sure what you are actually getting when you order it. If someone wants to send me some European links to similar items, I can split them out your location before making the recommendations.