de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Re: Scarletts Blackmail
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:10 am 
Addict
pedro45 wrote:
bendedknee wrote:
Just to make sure, I downloaded the newest version of Sexscripts. Then I downloaded Scarlett's Blackmail. When I opened it, the script would not go beyond the warning page.

In reading the script itself, I note that this is mostly a chastity script, once all the blackmail information is loaded. Not being into chastity, I probably will not be playing this script. Otherwise, looks promising, although I liked the various tasks in Mandy's blackmail better. Especially when it still had the email, if you failed, feature active.

Are you sure about email feature? I think is inactive now.

I always liked the threat the email feature provided, but there was some discussion (quite some time ago if I recall), that emailing compromising pics of the blackmailee, if that is even a word, would violate the rules of consent to the recipient of the pictures. Its a valid point in that the recipient could not consent to getting the pix without knowing they were going to get them. That kind of defeats the purpose....... I dont know what the answer is, but I am pretty sure that is why the email feature ended up being disabled.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:11 pm 
Shy
Hey I was filling out the information and while I was taking one of the photos the scripts crashed, now I know I can't unsend what I wrote but I'm hoping at least my information isn't immediately leaked. Do they contact me first to confirm anything or am I just gonna get blackmailed with no chance to buyout or follow any demands?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:13 am 
Regular
rudebagarodaga wrote:
Hey I was filling out the information and while I was taking one of the photos the scripts crashed, now I know I can't unsend what I wrote but I'm hoping at least my information isn't immediately leaked. Do they contact me first to confirm anything or am I just gonna get blackmailed with no chance to buyout or follow any demands?

At a later point in the Script, Scarlett asks you to re-run the script with correct information, if you should at any point have provided any wrong or incomplete information. She will then forgive you the previous wrong or missing info (but will not forget about any correct info previously provided).

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:53 am 
Shy
SmokingIsSexy wrote:
rudebagarodaga wrote:

At a later point in the Script, Scarlett asks you to re-run the script with correct information, if you should at any point have provided any wrong or incomplete information. She will then forgive you the previous wrong or missing info (but will not forget about any correct info previously provided).

But I went in and read the code and at the bottom you have a todo lists and it says "For now the lock-up time is infinite, but as there is no exposure script yet, breaking out does not have any real consequences, yet. However once it has real consequences, we should implemet a way out, bump up the version number and only expose users who played with a version that offers a way out."
So am I going to get exposed or am I just forever locked in chastity, it seems I don't have an option to even get out of the blackmail to begin with, but since it says there are no real consequences yet does that mean my information is sent somewhere and thats it? im confused.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:29 pm 
Newcomer
I did the script, but the quality of the webcam is not enough to make the number and the face readable in the same pic :(

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 7:06 pm 
Regular
uiop wrote:
Sadly I cant PM you, so I will just text you here :)
Just took a look into the script and tried some stuff and I think you need to go lower on your getRandom in line 23. I lowered it to 1000000 and it worked perfectly.
The rest worked for me normally I suppose.

For the record I also had to make this adjustment for whatever reason. I'll keep an eye out for updates on this, it's pretty neat.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 8:20 am 
Regular
Version 0.2 has been released!

rudebagarodaga wrote:
SmokingIsSexy wrote:
rudebagarodaga wrote:

But I went in and read the code and at the bottom you have a todo lists and it says "For now the lock-up time is infinite, but as there is no exposure script yet, breaking out does not have any real consequences, yet. However once it has real consequences, we should implemet a way out, bump up the version number and only expose users who played with a version that offers a way out."
So am I going to get exposed or am I just forever locked in chastity, it seems I don't have an option to even get out of the blackmail to begin with, but since it says there are no real consequences yet does that mean my information is sent somewhere and thats it? im confused.

In version 0.1 the information got sent to the sexscripts server, but has only been used as real-world testdata for purposes of developing the script further (checking how users play the game, how many pariticipants there are, how many of them actually play and don't just cheat with fake info) and for writing the exposure script.
Now that version 0.2 has been released and there actually is a way out and the chastity sentence isn't anywhere near lifetime anymore, theoretically disobeying users of version 0.1 could be exposed as well after after a couple of days, when they had a chance to play version 0.2 and start obeying Scarlett.
You still have time to start behaving, as the exposure script has not been released yet. Remember: Scarlett still has everything, that you have sent her. ;)

ffff wrote:
I did the script, but the quality of the webcam is not enough to make the number and the face readable in the same pic :(

Good point. Thanks. In version 0.2 of the script the user is now only instructed to make sure that the number is readable. The face should be visible in the previously taken pictures that have been stored under the same userID anyway.

thetallguy wrote:
uiop wrote:
Sadly I cant PM you, so I will just text you here :)
Just took a look into the script and tried some stuff and I think you need to go lower on your getRandom in line 23. I lowered it to 1000000 and it worked perfectly.
The rest worked for me normally I suppose.

For the record I also had to make this adjustment for whatever reason. I'll keep an eye out for updates on this, it's pretty neat.

Starting with version 0.2 the random number for the user ID has been replaced with a GUID. So the getRandom() issue is a thing of the past now.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 5:10 pm 
Regular
Hi!

SmokingIsSexy wrote:

i get an error:

Missing file : .\images\ScarlettsBlackmail\0\00.jpg

And there really is no folder like:

images/ScarlettsBlackmail/*

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 6:36 pm 
Regular
locked_john wrote:
Hi!

SmokingIsSexy wrote:

i get an error:

Missing file : .\images\ScarlettsBlackmail\0\00.jpg

And there really is no folder like:

images/ScarlettsBlackmail/*

Thank you for reporting this.
That issue is fixed now. Please re-download.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 10:21 am 
Regular
The script doesn't seem to remember me the next day at this point. Also there seems to be no difference between scarlett or her friend.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 11:50 am 
Regular
thetallguy wrote:
The script doesn't seem to remember me the next day at this point.

Sorry. I deactivated the remembering functionality for testing and forgot to reactivate it before publishing. :oops:
I have just uploaded a fixed version. You don't need to replay from the beginning after downloading the fixed version. It also remembers you, if you have played with the unfixed version.

thetallguy wrote:
Also there seems to be no difference between scarlett or her friend.

The only difference is that a different picture-pack is used. Both behave completely identical gameplay-wise. I just thought, that it would be nice to have a choice as tastes differ, so the user can choose whoever he finds more attractive. Thinking about it, it probably makes sense to mention it in the script that the choice is purely aesthetical.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 8:14 am 
Regular
That works now. Also for the verification, I don't know anyone who still has a newspaper daily. What about having to write a word on some paper, and the word can be randomly picked out of a list, but somehow kept with the image as data (perhaps the filename could contain whichever letter it's meant to be), just to make it a little more accessible.

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 12:47 am 
Regular
Also, make it more interactive like combining with other scripts such as Lines or Sub Challenges ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:21 pm 
Newcomer
Oh, I thought it was still a test version :'( I was not ready to do it... I know it is writen "this is real" but I thought it was still part of the test ! sorry ...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:53 am 
Regular
New version uploaded. But what is different?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next