de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Re: Scarletts Blackmail
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:10 pm 
Regular
Arbie wrote:
New version uploaded. But what is different?

Not much, actually.
I have just noticed, that version 0.2 stopped working, after the amount of players had reached 312, because the list of player IDs got to big to be sent to the server at once, as the server restricts the maximum message size to 10kb.
version 0.3 fixes this by splitting the list up into multiple chunks of below 10kb each, which get sent to the server individually.
Aside from that there are no changes, so 0.3 is just like 0.2 for existing players, but makes it possible again for new players to enter play, which was no longer possible with version 0.2.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:45 pm 
Regular
Arbie wrote:
Also, make it more interactive like combining with other scripts such as Lines or Sub Challenges ;)

Any news or thoughts on this?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:33 am 
Regular
Arbie wrote:
Arbie wrote:
Also, make it more interactive like combining with other scripts such as Lines or Sub Challenges ;)

Any news or thoughts on this?

I have not really thought about this yet. Could you eleborate a bit more what kind of combination you have in mind?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:39 pm 
Regular
Just an idea.

The user can select a daily task such as 20 lines, or a task from the sub challenges and failure would result in punishments or additional time.
Maybe create a score based system and a target to achieve each week.

You can be creative as you wish, and give the option for harsher challenges to receive the greater rewards etc.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:51 pm 
Newcomer
wittirse wrote:
Oh, I thought it was still a test version :'( I was not ready to do it... I know it is writen "this is real" but I thought it was still part of the test ! sorry ...

Hey, I thought in this way too. Version 0.2 was in my thoughts a test version. on pc it is working very good. On my tablet it has problems taking pictures.
Greetings Jörn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:47 am 
Newcomer
So Question,
Will this script actually send out embarrassing pics of me or is it just for the Immersion and roleplay?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:55 pm 
Regular
Do you really want to know?

(I mean, I get that yeah, you probably do, but it diminishes the rush.)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:44 am 
Newcomer
Hi, I wish blackmail and estim scripts are combined together. That would be much more interesting and interesting.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:58 pm 
Veteran
Nice to have a new blackmail script here. Always keep thinking about updating some of the old ones - one day will have some spare time ;)

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
https://play-clan.site profile: Liz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:24 pm 
Addict
Hi, Liz, nice to see you back here again for a short time. Mandy's Blackmail was the best ... especially when the email would actually be sent to your listed person if you screwed up too much. People just needed to realize, it was real and would be sent, if you screwed around or screwed up. It really put you on edge knowing you were playing with fire when you played the game. Hope you can find the time to update it and include the send function again.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:11 pm 
Addict
I agree! Glad to see you back at SexScripts. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:51 am 
Newcomer
So I’m a little unclear on where the pictures go…are they posted somewhere? Texted to the people who’s info we included?

I started the script not realizing it was a chastity focused script - not able to participate in that kind of thing for practicality reasons - so now I guess I’m in danger of being exposed, but the lack of info is concerning?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:22 pm 
Regular
Are we likely to see an update on this?

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 7:07 pm 
Scarletts Blackmail
Download

I added a German translation to the script and raised the version number to 0.4 ;)

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2022 6:15 pm 
Addict
Interesting script but my concerns are that the creator is anonymous so you have no idea what is happening to your pictures or information from looking at the code. Plus there is no way to set any limitations on duration. And newspapers are a rare item these days and I am not sure there are even any left in my area.

Great concept but could use some refining. UNLESS, you really want to be blackmailed by a totally unknown entity that will have lots of your personal information that they'll possibly keep even if you manage to do as they ask.

Possibly not, but I'm overly cautious with these type of scripts.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next