de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Domme3 chastity & spanking
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:18 pm 
Newcomer
Hey, new here and really like the concept of this program. I haven't been able to find a way to enforce any of the things I'm supposed to do though and was wondering if that could be changed.

The first thing I'd like to see is a way to upload your combination to your chastity device to the program kind of like emlalock. You could choose the picture and the program will encode it so that it can't be seen anymore. Once the time is up, the program decodes the picture again.

So once you have this in place, you can add time in chastity as a 'real' punishment for disobedience.

As for the other things, if you could somehow add a feature to detect spanking that would be great. So during a spanking have the slave turn on their microphone so the program can make sure there's a spanking sound for each stroke assigned. Again if there isn't, add time to chastity.

Hope these suggestions help make the program even better.

Profile Send private message 

Re: Domme3 chastity & spanking
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:31 am 
Regular
chastity24me if you want some real life control you should go check out "jennifer in control". They have pretty extensive chastity options to choose from and you will be FORCED to follow them. The site is totally free and is automated with all kinds of tasks that will be assigned randomly by the AI Mistress or by some of the female "Mods". But I warn you that you will be forced to do your tasks as assigned to keep your "mood points" up or all of your pictures will be posted in the public forum for all to see. Yes you will have to do our tasks in front of your webcam and it will randomly take pictures so the mods can check to make sure you did as you were told. You can cover your face while in front of the camera depending on what level of control you signed up for. Usually you will be assigned 1 or 2 tasks a week that will be randomly picked based on your slave level and the kinks and setting you chose when signing up. These can be about anything based on your kinks.

I was a member for more than a year and the chastity controls now are a lot better than when I was a sub. (yes you can end your slavery but you will be required to do a final task before you can quit the program, and you have to wait for one of the Moderators to approve you leaving with a successful end task)

It's scary at first but once you have been doing your tasks for a few weeks it is exciting, not knowing what your AI Mistress will order next and knowing you have no choice but to do it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:49 pm 
Regular
Is it mandatory to use chastity device or do we have non-chastity options? @lockedlittlecock

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:15 am 
Addict
There are plenty of non-chastity options available.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:44 am 
Regular
bamaswitch wrote:
There are plenty of non-chastity options available.

Thank you for your answer.