de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Football Spanking Game
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:32 am 
Veteran
This is a game I made up a long time ago for my girlfriend and I to play. I've had it saved in a word document and have been improving it for years. Besides the 1v1 mode that the game was intended for, I also added a solo mode and a group mode. For solo mode there is a reward at the end if your team wins the game. No cheating! You can't get the reward unless you pick the winning side.

You'll need the 3 cheerleader packs and the metronome pack.

In this game, you will play along with a real American Football game and will be spanked for poor play of the team you are rooting for. For all of the Europeans on this site who would rather watch soccer, I apologize to you in advance. Feel free to take this and modify it for your favorite sport though. If you do, please share it back to the site for others to play.

If it's not football season or there isn't a game on that interests you, search youtube. There are a ton of old games on there.

Also, of note, if you happened to download this right after I posted it (within an hour), I accidently left it in test mode and had to re-upload. Make sure you are using version 1.2.

As always, feedback welcomed.

Happy spanking!!!!

Profile Send private message 

Re: Football Spanking Game
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:53 pm 
Regular
Nice script, worked very well! (tbh: Just clicked a little bit through the script to see how it works).

As i'm not that much into spanking: Maybe you're going to extend it to some other kinks? So people could chose one (or more) and instead of spankings they get a task from one (random) categorie of the categories they choosed at the beginning?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:54 am 
Veteran
Thanks glad you like the format!

It's a good idea to add other fetishes. Let me ponder the idea. I've got another project I'm working on that I've had bouncing around my brain for quite a while.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:31 am 
Veteran
It's football season baby!!!!

If anyone is playing this, I'd love to hear how it went!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:56 am 
Newcomer
Hey, can you share more details about it, you can also download funimation mod apk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:49 am 
Veteran
I played this today, took Dallas. Big mistake, my ass is sooooo sore right now! 4 turnover on downs, an interception, plus blocked punt counted as a turnover. The spanks really piled up!

I noticed a couple of things that would make the game run smoother so I fixed them and re-uploaded the script. Enjoy!