de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Punishment Chooser
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:52 pm 
Veteran
I'm releasing a brand spanking new script today. Don't worry all you spankos and spankettes, I'm also working on the next release of the discipline clinic.

This was a script I threw together pretty quickly for my own personal use then realized it was pretty good and decided to tidy it up and release to the masses.

Origin:
I've been using a spreadsheet along with random.org to randomly dictate punishments for quite some time now. I generally use it for when I do on-line gaming. If I make a mistake AND it causes me to lose a game I have to take a punishment. Also, I use it for any tease fails as well.

I started to see a pattern that due to statistical anomalies, it felt like I was doing a lot of repeat punishments and some were just never selected. So I wrote this script to "force" more variation in punishment selection. Also, it's way better to have my punishments directed instead of just reading a block of text and doing it.

Here's how the "forced" randomness works:
Show spoiler

One important note. These punishments use my specific toys and are based on my specific limits which I try to push hard. You probably want to go in and mod the punishments to align with your own toys and your own limits.

How to mod a punishment:
Show spoiler

How to mod "Desired percentage":
Show spoiler

How to change the name of a punishment:
Show spoiler

What if I don't have 17 punishments or want to add more than 17:
Show spoiler

Note on toys:
Show spoiler

I don't really plan to do any updates to this unless someone finds a bug. One great idea I had though is to break out the "def punishment#" to sub scripts. That way, peeps could easily create and share the punishments on the site! If anyone wants to do this, be my guest.

Profile Send private message 

Re: Punishment Chooser
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:57 pm 
Veteran
Also, you need all nine discipline packs....sorry!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:08 pm 
Veteran
Quick note on sessions:

A session with a defined number of punishments is meant for when you want to do the punishments back to back in successions

An open session is when you want to come and go as you please and get one (or more) punishments at a time

The same punishment will never be selected twice in the same session, unless of course you do more punishments than you have available punishments. Once there are no selectable punishments, the property "selectedThisSession" will be set back to false for all punishments and repeats will occur.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:05 am 
Veteran
I can't seem to load the metronome sounds. It keeps hanging on the import. Script will work, but you'll get an error anytime it tries to play the metronome.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:25 am 
Veteran
Fully uploaded, quick test, looks good. Let me know if you have any problems!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:48 am 
Regular
Wow, I just used your script to give me five punishments. The first two were good, but not too hard. As a third punishment i Got the deepthroat punishment with Plug and Clamps. This punishment is super exciting for me because I love doing directed oral (ussually use the Sakura Tease and the Caprice Tease on Milovana). I had to stop after some time though, because I felt like my Throat was getting a bit too sore and I don't want to risk doing so much damage that my infection risk (Corona) goes up.
There also seems to be a bug with the "Quick breath" parts, because they only lasted for a few miliseconds and I don't think that's intended.

Anyway, I loved the punishment and I will propably make a copy of the tease that I can mod to only perform this punishment.
Did you ever think about creating a stand-alone oral tease?

Your scripts are so well made, I use them all the time. Thank you very much for taking the time to make and publish them. It's very much appreciated!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:52 am 
Addict
datastar wrote:
Wow, I just used your script to give me five punishments. The first two were good, but not too hard. As a third punishment i Got the deepthroat punishment with Plug and Clamps. This punishment is super exciting for me because I love doing directed oral (ussually use the Sakura Tease and the Caprice Tease on Milovana). I had to stop after some time though, because I felt like my Throat was getting a bit too sore and I don't want to risk doing so much damage that my infection risk (Corona) goes up.
There also seems to be a bug with the "Quick breath" parts, because they only lasted for a few miliseconds and I don't think that's intended.

Anyway, I loved the punishment and I will propably make a copy of the tease that I can mod to only perform this punishment.
Did you ever think about creating a stand-alone oral tease?

Your scripts are so well made, I use them all the time. Thank you very much for taking the time to make and publish them. It's very much appreciated!

It looks like there are 3 different deepthroat punishments, all written out and run slightly differently in this script. I imagine if you wanted to, you could change the random function in the script to point at the specific punishment you want, or to have it only randomize from the deepthroat functions. The deepthroat "quick breath" is only a 2 second wait, you could search the script and change the 2 to a 10 or some other number easily.

I'm familiar with those Milovana teases you mentioned and think Sakura is my favorite over there. Not sure if you have played the Oral Trainer script here? I've modified the script a little so it doesn't "run away" as much for speed or have me hold for 5 minutes at a time. I changed it so it uses the same amount of time but splits it into chunks so keep me from getting bored. Every time you self evaluate well in that one, it adds difficulty but with no limit, so usually you need to reset or change stats or modify the program to do what you want it to.

iSpank - Great job on this Punishment Chooser. Plenty of scenarios to keep me busy and frustrated(as expected for a punishment) and for it to be replayable.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:51 am 
Veteran
Glad you guys enjoyed the script. Yes the 2 second wait for "Quick Breath" is intentional, meant to allow for one breath then right back at it. Like I said in the intro though, feel free to copy the script to your own file and update the punishments to match your tolerances, toys, and limits.

I do have an oral tease rattling around in my brain. I'm working on another new script right now. It's EPIC!!! It's about 70% done and what I've completed thus far has all been tested. Hope to have it out in the next few weeks.