de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Re: Bondage_Fun
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:35 pm 
Shy
Dear Andrea,

thanks for your amazing piece of work.
I have a little background in playing with an arduino and a vibro egg.
But I am more than excited to step up in the league of “230V”

I have tested your bondage_fun_my_one – script.
(Well, of course it was actually only a test run on the computer…)

I have chosen the “advanced”-setting with a minimum time of 60 minutes.
It began with an off-time of 4min30s, the on-time was 30s
After 60min Mistress (smile) told me to stay put and changed it to an new off-time (3min30s) and a new on-time (45s)

So far so good.
But after 2 hours (!) the setting changed again to an off-time of 2min20s and on-time of 60s
Is the program supposed to run for 2h, when the minimum time was 60min?

After 2h20min the screen showed no pictures anymore (text only) and after over three hours the program didn`t reply to my mouseclick anymore.

The cycle just never ended and the cd-release was never activated.
Upps – good it was a trial run.

I have started it again with a different duration (15, 30, 40min).
Release happened finally (once later, twice on time)
Can I have done something wrong?

I would love to play this game in earnest, but are not ready, yet.
Have you got an idea what went wrong?

Best regards from amity

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:05 pm 
Addict
There is a chance at the end of the script (It looks like a 1 in 10 chance) if you get a random number of 0, your CD release will not release and you will be entered into another forced session. Chance of you hitting that 0 every time at the end must of been very unlucky ;)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:04 am 
Regular
Dear Amity,

sorry for answering so late, but I somehow must have overlooked the mail notification of your post.

1. You have chosen too much a time unit for a first run. To figure out what the program can do chose Beginners mode and the subselections. As you describe it you got good results for smaller times.

2. Advanced mode and 60 min. can lead you to a maximum time of 9h. Rule: minimum_time_unit*9=maximum time. Unlikely to happen, but can happen.

3. Start with 20 min in beginner's mode.

4. It never happened that no pictures showed up. My assumptions is the following. When too many other programs run then the signal for the SwitchBox runs into nowhere when the SwitchBox is NOT connected. This may create some confusion. This never happens with the SwitchBox connected.

5. Follow the security instructions that are given. Even for trials it is good to clean up your computer from time to time.

6. What you described is the following. The program had chosen the Orgasm! session. Your time unit of 60 min created a first subsession for more than 2h's, a second subsession for more than 2h's etc. Try Beginners mode and 20 min or so, then you get the results you reported on.

7. To oversee the time-selection, make yourself some notes on the results, that will help you. And run the trials fast, then it is easier to oversee even longer session times.

8. Again I want to stress that the session times are chosen randomly in the advanced mode by default.

Hope I could help you, though somewhat late - sorry about that.

Cheers Andrea

And if you like, write me about your experience.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:06 pm 
Shy
Hello Andrea,

first of all thanks for uploading your program and thanks for answering our questions.

I have tested and re-run the program at least 10 times with different time settings. The release always worked just fine.
You are right. The pro-version is for later times.

In the meantime if have really tried the Beginners mode seriously.
I am proud :)

Because I am a male, I have kind of protect my private parts to avoid too much vibration which would have led too early to …

Well, I am more interested in tease and denial (most men are, for obvious reasons, I think).
Duration was 24min and it actually took approx. 50min.
Lucky me, the program chose something like 15sec on-time, 4 Min. off and so on (with increasing on-periods).

What should I say?

Legend!
Better than expected!

For a repeat I would like to choose not only the duration (with – of course - the uncertainty how long it really will last), but the program itself.

Please, can you make the program more male-friendly and let us choose (different) tease and denial programs.
Other programs like “On time = off time” will do a male no good, if you know what I mean…

Thanks for reading.

Amity

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:21 pm 
Regular
Hi Amity,

I'll see what I can do. It might take some time, because - of course - it shall not be too foreseeable still.

I am a little busy in my real-life, so it can take some time.

Thanks for sharing your experience so frankly.

Cheers, Andrea

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:58 pm 
Shy
Ohhh, this will be like waiting for christmas :D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:18 pm 
Regular
Hi everybody,

I am new to sexscripts, but I think I love it already :)
However, I got one big problem:

I unzipped the program into folder "Programme", then ran it. Works fine, but then downloaded Bondage_Fun, because this is really my thing :) unzipped it into the folder "secscripts"; Started the file from groovyscripts.exe; it starts fine but then it says "Fehlende Datei: .\images\selfbt\release.jpg
If I continue, it will not find the stimulation images and so on. What do I do wrong?

Greets hotiger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:47 am 
Site Admin
Can you check you have .\images\selfbt\release.jpg next groovyscript.exe, like, in your directory :
|-images/
|--- selfbt/
|-------release.jpg
|-groovyscripts.exe
?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:49 pm 
Regular
Hm, no
[img]D:\Downloads\explorer1.jpg[/img]
I can't do that, because then tere would be 2 folders images...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:50 pm 
Regular
How can I post the picture?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:59 pm 
Regular
Hi doti,

thank you, it works now :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:42 am 
Regular
Is there any chance for a different release instead of CD tray? Like connect a second switchbox that controls magnetic lock...

Can nobody help? I would like to connect a second switchbox that controls a magnetic lock for release. Instead of opening the CD tray, the switchbox should get powerless and release the magnetic lock...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:17 pm 
Addict
I found an issue with Bondage_Fun_My_One.

When using newbie session and ArousalTraining, due to using Math.round inside getRandom it causes SS to just halt with no error. (Math.round returns Long and getRandom only has Int/Double option). I do remember somebody comment about script halting for no reason, this could be the reason.

Code:
Line: 668
if(newbie==true&&min_time>=1800){loopcyclemax=getRandom(Math.round(2*min_time/3600));loopcycle=loopcyclemax}

Replace:
if(newbie==true&&min_time>=1800){loopcyclemax=getRandom((int)Math.round(2*min_time/3600));loopcycle=loopcyclemax}

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:48 pm 
Newcomer
I am awfully sorry to reply only now. I have been somewhat inactive here, since nobody asked questions for so long.

However, thanks to doti to resolve the problems, I wouldn't have known how to do it.

On my machine all works fine, that's all I can say.

Play safe and stay sane,

Cheers, Andrea

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:59 am 
Shy
Would it be possible instead of the “Switchbox” being activated to change it and have the mouse click on a certain part of the screen that would activate a smartplug?

Im asking this because i use “smartplugs” in SB frequently and they have and app for your phone to turn them on and off.

So what i do is i use an emulator on my PC called “Nox” that acts as a virtual smartphone essentially. Then i download the smartphone app to that Virtual phone and viola it can be turned on and off by clicking the power icon with your mouse.

So in SB i open “Nox” and another program called “murgees random clicker” which randomly clicks a specific area between the time perimeters that you specify in the program. So when i run the program it will click on the Power icon on the emulator every 12-40 seconds therefore allowing the Vibrator which is pluged into the smart plug to be randomly turned on and off throughout the session.

I would like your Script to do what the “Murgees random clicker” does for me so that i can use your script without having to try and figure out how to get the Switchbox for $130 USD.

If you could create a version of the script that does this i think alot more people would beable to use it because generic “smartplugs” could be as cheap as $15USD

if you would be willing to tweak the program for me that would be Amazing!!!!!!! Let me know if i need to further explain anything! THANK YOU