de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Next Project
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2022 6:48 pm 
Veteran
Hi all,

As I continue working on the next release of DC, I have 2 major projects in mind.

1. Major DisciplineClinic re-write. I want to break this up into parts which will allow faster loads for those using tablets. At the same time, I want to make the script more flexible which will allow me to add more complex updates.

2. A new deepthroat script. I've had a lot of positive feedback from folks who enjoyed the deepthroat portion of the Dungeon and PunishmentChooser. That made me think that an entire script just for DT might be in order.

Please let me know which you'd like me to do. I'll keep the voting open for a week or so. If I get less than 10 total votes, I'll pick myself. If there is a tie, I'll flip a coin.

Profile Send private message 

Re: Next Project
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 3:57 am 
Shy
Both of those sounds great but I think the DisciplineClinic rewrite would be the best.

Even better, a deepthroat punishment could be one of updates afterwards. ;)

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2022 2:59 am 
Addict
I liked the new things you put towards the deepthroat components of your scripts that I haven't seen in other scripts/teases. I like how you added nipple clamps, for example, and how the script changes things up with different deepthroat tasks. I like it because it makes sure you'll hit the parts that happen to be more of a challenge that day than just an in/out or hold only sort of thing. :D

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2022 8:21 pm 
Veteran
I simply have nothing with DT and beside that, I would love to see and experience further improvement of the DC script! In my opinion, load time isn't a problem at all. I do understand the wish to make DC more flexible although I've my doubts about how. To develop further improvement making each disciplinarian unique will be great as maybe more text, scolding or breaks during a discipline session.... I'm always looking forward and curious to find out new improvements of DC!

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 1:46 am 
Addict
Fun fact: There are both iSpank and martlb Discipline Clinic scripts. The iSpank version is basically an expansion pack because it uses the original 6 discipline packs

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 4:03 am 
Shy
definitely casting my vote for the DC rewrite. that script is my absolute favorite, i'd love to see how you further update it

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 3:00 pm 
Regular
A new deepthroat script sounds like fun~

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 5:58 pm 
Regular
I'll vote for a discipline clinic rewrite. Easily my favorite script on here

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 2:33 am 
great news for rewrite the scripts to be more easier for loading,and like achieve levels by level for Android and tablet user,even though PC user, is great.

for deep throat play, I suggest nearer to death penalty is more funk,just how to create the atmosphere step by step, and the offender can't figure it out?

because deep throat may be more dangerous,if not control carefully, will be cause danger the life.

that my single cent of opinion. And if the rewrite occur, i hope the DC can change to more scene like, domestic, school, working place, sex offender (without permission), public area (lewd and etc), court, prison(undergo punishment by court and prison discpline), country (imagination like femdom emperor and so)

sorry, for my bad English, may be also a tuition center for bad English ' student like me.

-jamessp

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 3:08 am 
i found a program like this, imagine it is DC special program

https://virtuemap.com/

Re: Next Project - Vote now!
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 6:01 pm 
Veteran
Voting is 5 for DC and 2 for a new deepthroat tease. I'm going to leave it open for a few more days, so if you haven't voted, please do!

Re: Next Project - Vote now!
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2022 2:56 am 
ispank wrote:
Voting is 5 for DC and 2 for a new deepthroat tease. I'm going to leave it open for a few more days, so if you haven't voted, please do!

where to vote ? Or my cast counted?
for rewrite DC series yes

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2022 5:51 pm 
Veteran
Just counting votes as folks reply here on the forum. Yours is already in the tally.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2022 9:59 pm 
Newcomer
I vote for DC. It would be great to add more checks (and punishments) to make sure the client is following the rules.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2022 11:24 pm 
Veteran
I vote DC. :)
Deepthroat is a real punishment for me! :shock: (It’s not that don’t like it in my mouth. ;) I am a big girl and I take my "punishments", but you can realy get me with it!)

I try to add shock punishments but could not make it. The script is long and confusing. When I try to edit it crashes my editor often. :(

I think DC hit the limits of SexScripts and I think of changing to a game engine like renpy or other. DC has a lots of dialogue. Renpy is build for dialogue and other game engines have plugins. But it’s hard to learn a total new system and program language. I know. I just did it with the pain program. I took months to learn.