de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Which e-stim device
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:59 pm 
Regular
Hey all, I would like to try out the estim teases on this site. Which device would you suggest for me to buy for those?

Profile Send private message 

Re: Which e-stim device
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:33 pm 
Veteran
Hi @s010, that really depends on your budget. I started with an E-Stim Systems "A Box" and eventually went with the 2B. I regret not paying a little extra and just starting with the 2B. Most of the scripts here will work with both audio or USB control, but the experience running the script is quite different, at least for my scripts.

For example, in Guillotine and "Strip Or Die" there are no sound effects when playing with an audio-based unit, but there are when using a 2B. Playing those scripts with headphones and sound effects is terrifying, even for me. lol. The sound really adds a lot.

I also experimented with TENS units early on, but the lack of external control really made them not very useful. Having the script control your experience is MUCH more exciting than having to manually push a button yourself.

Hope this helps, and have fun.

Profile Send private message