de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Spicy 3.0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:57 am 
Hi guys!

So Milovana is down.
It might come back online but I feel its safe to say that it is slowly dying permanently (although I really hope not!).

Avatarbr, Daragorn, Stefaf if you see this please message me

I can also be reached here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Milovana/

A few other links:
Documentation: http://teaseai.wikidot.com/
Tease-AI download is found here: https://github.com/Milo1885/Tease-AI

Best regards
Genome

Profile Send private message 

Re: Spicy 3.0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:53 pm 
Newcomer
Hi genome,
i found out trhough the slack channel with the other developer of teaseAI that you wrote here...luckily...i was afraid of not being able to find a way to contact you again if milovana doesn't back up.
I can't send you a pm according to my account...it says i need to partecipare more before being allowed to send pm...so here i am...partecipating :D

I suppose i will be able to answer to your pm if you start...hopefully at least (so we avoid spamming the forum with our messaging ehehe).

I am glad to see you haven't give up despite the current "technical" problems :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:30 pm 
Regular
It seems like they have some serious administration problems, not to mention that you can't register on the site for more than 6 months now.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:32 pm 
Addict
It was slowly dying on the actual tease portion, most of the activity seemed to be in the forums only, and developing for the offline programs like TeaseAI and GuideMe.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:34 pm 
Regular
marspank wrote:
It was slowly dying on the actual tease portion, most of the activity seemed to be in the forums only, and developing for the offline programs like TeaseAI and GuideMe.

True, I haven't seen any TotM for a couple years now, but new teases are appearing every week.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:39 pm 
Is someone able to create a new website?
It feel it would be cool with a website dedicated to GuideMe and Tease-AI
I've never done it before, dont know what it takes?

Best regards
Genome

Edit:
I would happe to create one :)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:11 pm 
Regular
Hey Genome,

Glad you posted here. I'm that 1234abc guy from the milovana forums (I actually tried random accounts until I found one with an obvious password, for further reference: if anyone really needs to post on milovana and can't register, there's an account with the name 1234abc and the same password)

I'm going to look into launching a new milovana-like website. There are a couple of things I have to figure out first though. These being:
a) Are the teases on milovana free te republish? I know that people took backups of all teases, so if they are, they can be republished. This is the big one. If this can not be done, no one will move to a new site while the old one is still running (albeit sporadically).
b) Would people tolerate advertisements? Covering hosting costs that way would help a lot, but I'm personally not a fan of doing this.
c) Would people actually migrate to a new site? I guess milovana will be around sporadically for a while, being on and off again, in the near future.

But honestly, setting up a site with an interface for normal and flash teases seems pretty easy. Adding a forum to organise things like TeaseAI, GuideMe and CH would be no extra work.

Edit: Does anyone know who of the admins is still active on Milovana? Is it still Seraphox? I guess that would be the person I would need to contact with regards to copyright stuff.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:17 am 
Regular
Sparrow wrote:
I'm that 1234abc guy from the milovana forums (I actually tried random accounts until I found one with an obvious password, for further reference: if anyone really needs to post on milovana and can't register, there's an account with the name 1234abc and the same password)

So you just took over someone's account? You must've been really desperate. :D

Sparrow wrote:
a) Are the teases on milovana free te republish? I know that people took backups of all teases, so if they are, they can be republished. This is the big one. If this can not be done, no one will move to a new site while the old one is still running (albeit sporadically).

There are some guys on Milovana subreddit who made backups of most (if not all) teases, you should contact them. They are also planning to create a Milovana-like site with all the teases.

Sparrow wrote:
b) Would people tolerate advertisements? Covering hosting costs that way would help a lot, but I'm personally not a fan of doing this.

There are already ads on Milovana, but they are neither flashy, nor covering anything. I remember there was at least one ad of... I think HumiliationPOV on the left side (below or above TotM winner).

From my perspective, I never do that, but as long as it doesn't block any content, doesn't play any sounds, isn't flashy and the site doesn't look like 60% content and 40% or more ads, I can make an exception and turn off uBlock.

Sparrow wrote:
c) Would people actually migrate to a new site? I guess milovana will be around sporadically for a while, being on and off again, in the near future.

Now that's a tough question, I bet some people would stay on Milovana for a while anyway, but with time, more people would migrate to the new site and the community of the old site would die completely. Broken registration system is the main problem here, Milovana's community would be much bigger already and there are many people complaining about it on reddit. They would like to help, but they just can't register.

Sparrow wrote:
Does anyone know who of the admins is still active on Milovana? Is it still Seraphox? I guess that would be the person I would need to contact with regards to copyright stuff.

Yes, it is Seraph0x, but I don't think there is any "copyright stuff", most of these teases have pictures stolen from the internet anyway. ;)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:43 am 
Shy
I'm blah824389750732 from milovana, I was having issues changing my email address, ot only find out that the registration was all messed up. Glad I saw your note the other day before this new hard drive issue.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:05 pm 
Hey guys!

While Milovana is down I feel its important to update you guys more frequently on the state of Spicy 3.0. :)
So I just finished the first "rough" version of the end script, which is counting about 1000 lines, when details are added I expect it to go well over 1000. + I expect to quickly expand on it when Spicy is actually out there :)
I also just finished links. Yaa :)

Next step is creating the first batch of modules, the schematic for most of them has already been written, so it should be a fairly easy task :)
After that I need to finish up on the first academy.

Overall things are coming together nicely! But there is a lot of polishing and bugfixing that needs to be done.

As written earlier I'm not positive about a february release since I'm rather busy with "real life".

Regarding the end script Warning: Spoiler
Show spoiler

Best regards
Genome