de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Hello,i'm new,and i will be blackmailed cz i can't read!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:28 am 
Regular
Hello everyone,
I discovered this website last sunday and i think it's amazing,i tried some scripts and then today i jumped into blackmail

I were looking for a script that did not involved urin and i were so happy i found one but....

I can't read,i were so shure that that script did not involved urin and when the screen talking about urin popped up i instatly closed the script,and immidiatly understood how mutch i fucked up
Now this is not a rant post,i've been stupid and i will accept what will happen but i would like to ask you guy suggestion on how to act in real life.
N****e will recive,or has already recived, a picture of my cock with her name written on it,and i will probably see her in 2 days,she know i am into BDSM stuff,how sould i act?what should i say to her?
We know eachother from 11 years

Btw thanks for this great website and even if i fucked up i will keep using it and if possible i'd like to ask for a blackmail script that involves chastity but no urin

Sorry for my bad english i'm not a native speaker

Profile Send private message 

Re: Hello,i'm new,and i will be blackmailed cz i can't read!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:41 pm 
Veteran
Not sure which script you ran but you will of been unlucky to have got one of the few that would of actually emailed out :roll:

The sending of emails has been a depreciated feature for a while so none of the current blackmail scripts email but instead post the information to other users here or display on fetlife etc.

To my knowledge the only scripts that now email are the old mandys_blackmail_ext and mandy_has_fun. Even with the ext script you will need to really mess up for it to send the email so unless you shut the program down halfway through you may still be ok.

But if the worst happened, my guess is knowing you for 11 years and knowing you are into "BDSM stuff" she will probably put it down to you being stupid - Just make sure you let her know how sorry you are and that it will not happen again :roll:

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
https://play-clan.site profile: Liz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:45 pm 
Regular
Ha! Good job OP! :P Your next step should be to do the Jennifer's Blackmail script! (:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:07 am 
Regular
Thanks for the great answer Liz,i'll see her tomorrow i'll give an update on

Quote:
The sending of emails has been a depreciated feature

Why?I think it is a really intresting feature!

Btw thanks for the great work, i really had a lot of fun today in office thanks to your scripts!!

Quote:
Your next step should be to do the Jennifer's Blackmail script!

Does it involve urin?xD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:16 am 
Veteran
The email sending was limited in that the text body could not be changed - to scrap this requirement would leave it open to sending spam. It (as you have discovered) is also easy to skip warnings in a moment of passion that may result in someone who has no knowledge of your particular kink receiving unsolicited email of a questionable nature which may result in extreme consequences for them if sent to a work email or read by a boyfriend. I have no sympathy for the person running the script :P So while I did not influence Doti in depreciating the email api I'm 100% behind his decision.

Humpy wrote:
Does it involve urin?xD

Its up to you.. You get a choice of if you drink it or not, just makes life a bit more painful if you don't :roll:

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
https://play-clan.site profile: Liz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:19 pm 
Regular
Hahahah Thanks a lot and keep doing this great work!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:38 pm 
Regular
Hi everyone , I'm new here too ( couple weeks ) and I've done the Jennifer's Blackmail one ... wow.... I kinda cheated a little bit, which took away from the experience... ( totally my fault ) but even so... wow ... what an amazing script. O.k. so the word "WOW" isn't the best descriptive on Earth...
As for the urine thing ... nope , you do not have to drink it and that wont be cheating the script , it really is a "situational option" so to speak.

On a personal note ... I know that I'll end up getting another working webcam and actually do the whole thing fully and properly... so scary but SOOOOO exciting down to my core.... So eventually.... Like a moth to a flame, I know I'll end up doing it in a moment of sublime weakness.

I highly recommend trying it :-)