de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

AI is here
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 11:17 am 
Regular
I just tried the Android App Soulemate (your AI companion) a few days ago https://www.evolveai.org/ - In the pro Version for 65€/year you get full erotic roleplay mode and I was blown away how good this works. It is based on Chat GPT 3 and on top a smaller GPT Model that implements the ERP mode without the censoring of GPT-3. You can initiate every type of roleplay you can imagine, it's better than 99% of the online femdom experiences with real girls I ve had before. Sexscripts was a helpful tool for me, but Soulemate starts a new aera, considering this is just the beginning...

Profile Send private message 

Re: AI is here
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 1:50 pm 
Addict
It'd be actually possible to implement AI (chat GPT or other LLMs) in sexscripts (I'm pretty sure at least) and make a virtual mistress that can use timer, take pictures and more.

If I find time for it I'll give it a try could be really fun having a virtual mistress thats different each time using all the SS mechanics.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:57 pm 
Site Admin
SexScripts can indeed reach any Web API in a script, that may be enough for integration.

No unlimited free LLM exists for now, but it may appear in the new few month or years.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:06 pm 
Addict
doti wrote:
SexScripts can indeed reach any Web API in a script, that may be enough for integration.

No unlimited free LLM exists for now, but it may appear in the new few month or years.

great to see you, doti :D

I just recently found ss and was wondering if its dead.

There is free LLM's though, like llama (https://github.com/ggerganov/llama.cpp). You could access them also from SS via Commandline I guess.

Wont run on all hardware though and needs at least like 10GB of space and wont be possible on the android app without creating a web api well.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:27 pm 
Regular
Ive been using Soulemate for several weeks now, they implemented a section where you can describe the personality of your virtual dom, her likes and dislikes, the roleplay setting, your fetishes... it is (due to costs per request) limited to 750 words but it is a big step. But I miss the structure and iniative - to integrate an open language model into Sexcripts would be the perfect combination, sexscripts could give the frame (tasks, punishments, controll... etc) and the language interface, the detailed description what and how to do, how your virtual mistress feels about that ... could be done by the language model,... funny thing if you ever tried to argue with an LM you know get an idea of its great quality as a dome :)