de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Controling a Pishock?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:38 am 
Shy
Hello everybody,

recently i got myself a pi shock from etsy, it is a internet controlled shock collar which has its own api, The pi shock controlbox supports the but plug.io protocol and is also able to controll several Bluetooth enabled sex toys. As soon as i received it i started trying to control it via the sex script program using the information given in the pi shock api manual so far without any luck. I am not a coder but the line of code that should do the trick seemed straight forward and easy to change with my user details. After googling a lot for the use of the "curl" command i got no further. Understanding that the pi shock uses json and not groovy i obviously searched on how to re-write that line in a groovy format but keep running out of luck. Somehow i feel I'm missing something big but don't know where to look further.

I hope some of the more experienced coders out here know where i go wrong in a seemingly simple line of code.

Profile Send private message 

Re: Controling a Pishock?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:40 am 
Shy
because i could not post he url's in my first post here are the urls to the etsy store and the api document
The etsy store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/PiShock?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=781186441
The API document: https://apidocs.pishock.com/

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:59 am 
Site Admin
curl is a standard tool to make HTTP / HTTPS request.
SexScripts can make some request too.

It seems you have to do some POST request, with authentication information sent each time inside body data (JSON format).
So in order :
- get one
- get an account on pichock.com
- get auth infos from this account
- in SexScripts groovy, try some POST requests like in Odins Master or Subcontrol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:53 pm 
Shy
Thanks doti,

I am going to experiment with that, It might be a steep learning curve to start off with but i think that i can figure it out. Last time i did some coding i think was Qbasic in MS-
DOS 6.something but nothing as fancy as this kind of scripting, but i think i can see structure in the scripts.
i am just going to try some more stuff, and if i can get the collar to respond build from there.
If the pishock can be controlled via sex scripts it has a lot of potential i think.