de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Adding packages to Groovy
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:27 pm 
Regular
Hi,

I recently discovered this amazing piece of software, been missing out for years! I'm not sure if this question has been asked, tried searching but didn't come up with anything too relevant. I was wondering if it is possible to add packages to the Groovy version? I was looking at the json or xml packages, but can see they aren't included by default. Putting them in the folder doesn't load them either. Do I need the source code to be able to add these?

The reason I ask, I use the program Random Dresser (well an upgraded version I've been changing), and I am curious about trying to convert some of this code into a web service, which SexScripts could then request from. Things like random toys or implements, things to wear and so on. This would be just from a local server, I think it could add an interesting dimension to scripts like Jewell.

Thanks in advance.

Profile Send private message 

Re: Adding packages to Groovy
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:46 pm 
Site Admin
2 things :
- Some of them may be included in the regular version. Just ask about them, and possibly it'll be added (depending on the size, the number of people asking for it, ...)
- You should be able to add manually as any jar ; put the downloaded jar in the "lib/" directory and try the command : java -Djava.ext.dirs=lib -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -jar sexscripts.jar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:16 pm 
Regular
doti wrote:
2 things :
- Some of them may be included in the regular version. Just ask about them, and possibly it'll be added (depending on the size, the number of people asking for it, ...)
- You should be able to add manually as any jar ; put the downloaded jar in the "lib/" directory and try the command : java -Djava.ext.dirs=lib -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -jar sexscripts.jar

Great, thanks for the reply. The second option is working for me, the json package is loading for me so all good. Thanks again.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:56 pm 
Regular
alecss wrote:
doti wrote:
2 things :

Great, thanks for the reply. The second option is working for me, the json package is loading for me so all good. Thanks again.

How did you get this to work?

I tried this too, but get an error:

unable to resolve class JsonSlurper

when using the following code:
Code:
def jsonSlurper = new JsonSlurper()
def object = jsonSlurper.parseText('{ "name": "John Doe" }')

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:47 am 
Site Admin
You should use the complete name of the JsonSlurper class
Code:
def jsonSlurper = new groovy.json.JsonSlurper()
def object = jsonSlurper.parseText('{ "name": "John", "ID" : "1"}')

The Json package is now included as a standard library of SexScripts

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:05 pm 
Regular
Thanks, that worked like a charm!