de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Could really do with some advice :s
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:02 am 
Shy
I'm planning on making a script that me and my boyfriend (and other couples) could use when playing together.
We want to both play along to a script, edging over and over, and being punished if either of us cums.

The plan is when the script is started it will randomly pick a session from a list of them, could be things like joi videos, or other teases that we will both play along to. (seems easy enough)

Next it it will give two options, additional tasks, and punishments.
The additional tasks will randomly select a task they we must do while playing along to whatever it chose before, could be simple like use a toy, do something to each other, or more complex things.

The other button is for punishments if one of us cums, it will randomly pick a punishment, and give some instructions for the other person, for example the one that came getting tied up and punished for it.

I've used the ScriptMaker program in the past for similar teases and it worked really well, if possible i'd like to continue to use it for this one as I'm terrible at making scripts in text editors xD But i have a few queries that will hopefully speed me along xD

As what this is essentially doing is pulling from long lists, what would be the easiest way for me to make a long list of tasks and have them chosen at random? Currently ive been using the if(getRandom(100) < 35) and else commands for each one, but its getting a pain setting percentages for each one, and seems cumbersome xD

Also my bf is really into shoes, and has loads of different pairs, id like some easy way where I can define a list of them, along with the pictures of each pair so that i can at different places in the script tell him to put a random pair from the list on, ive not been able to figure out an easy way to do this xD

Any and all help would be appreciated, as I'm pretty confused lol

Profile Send private message 

Re: Could really do with some advice :s
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:04 pm 
Shy
Update :3

ive made a bit more progress xD decided to sit down with the text editor and do it that way. Ive ran into one thing i cant figure out though.

At the begging of the script I have the player names defined as:
def player1 = "name1"
def player2 = "name2"

and i'm calling those names with "+player1+" in the diolog, but what If i want to change the names mid playthough? say if one of the random tasks changes the name one of the players is called to for example sissy fag, if i try to define player1 again it spits out an error. I have tried doing it with strings instead but i cant seem to get it to work :(

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:14 pm 
Site Admin
To make a random choice among some possibilities :
Code:
switch(getRandom(10)) {
case 0: ... break;
case 1: ... break;
case 2:
case 3: ... break;
default: ...
}

And about the player name :
Code:
def player1 = "name1"
def player2 = "name2"
show("...." + player1+ "...")
player1 = "...."
show("..." + player1+ "...")

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:18 am 
Shy

omg i feel like such a fool xD that's so much simpler than the silly workarounds I was using.