de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Courtroom Script Feasible?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:59 pm 
Veteran
Hey all, I wanted to float an idea for a script and see if you think it’s feasible. Based on the popularity of “Jennifer in Control” and others, there seems to be a real interest in enforcing some sort of punishment or dare, with real consequences for those who fail.

The problem (for me at least) is time. I can’t really make a long-term commitment like the other scripts require. However, I think it would be really exciting to occasionally be forced into doing one task or punishment.

What if there were a “courtroom” app with a few slots for “cases”. It would work this way:

1) The player submits collateral (something they don’t want made public).
2) The system assigns a task (or the player selects one).
3) Within 24 hours, the player must submit a link to evidence (pics or video) that they completed the task.
4) The player will then be “judged” by others to decide whether the task was successful.
5) If the player is found “guilty” of not performing the task, the collateral is released.

I can see voting being an issue, with some viewers purposely skewing the vote. Instead of basing the verdict on a percentage, maybe a single “innocent” vote could spare the defendant?

I’m also not sure how to properly protect the collateral. If it were a picture, wouldn’t that link be accessible to others who understand how groovy and the server were set up? I’m interested in hearing ideas on how to solve that.

Lastly, the system would probably have a lot of non-serious players wasting everyone’s time. Limiting the system to three cases or so at a time would allow the “judges” to focus on just a few defendants.

The system could also create a “court date” for applicants, who must report at that time if they want a slot. It would also be exciting/stressful to know that your court date was coming up. Maybe you’d submit the collateral at the same time you request a court date?

What do you think? Any ideas? Would this work?

Profile Send private message 

Re: Courtroom Script Feasible?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:29 pm 
Veteran
Sounds like a good idea and will be no shortage of images out there for a court script ;-)

I think I have a plan to solve all the issues, will pm you tomorrow...

One thing I wonder may work well is adjusting the time frame a little so will basically be in 3 blocks:

Block 1
1) The player submits collateral (something they don’t want made public).
2) The system assigns a task - prob best to have groups of random tasks based on common "crimes" e.g. masturbation will probably force you to be locked for 24 hours in chastity etc.. and some harder tasks for harder crimes :twisted:

Block 2 (24 hours after given task)
1) Within 24 hours, the player must submit a link to evidence (pics or video) that they completed the task.

Block 3 (24 hours after task completed deadline)
1) In this time till the trial everyone gets to see the evidence (so its open and fair) But only approved judges get to vote (would start with judges being those who comment in here with the addition of people who go through it?) - voting can be anytime in the 24 hours (to cope with time difference) but the result is not given till the end of the 24 hours at their "trial date".

If the player is found “guilty” of not performing the task, the collateral is released. regardless, the task evidence and the result is made public for another 24 hours again to show it was fair.

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
https://play-clan.site profile: Liz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:15 pm 
Veteran
Great ideas Liz, I can't wait to hear what you have in mind! For me, a big part of the rush is the anticipation. Your 24 hour blocks really accentuate that...

I love the idea of knowing next Tuesday--whether I like it or not--I will be punished, and then judged by my peers while waiting again for the verdict...

In addition to pre-set punishments, I'd also suggest that the "defendant" has the ability to propose his/her own "plea bargain". The reason for that is, I (and I'm sure others) have access to some pretty unique devices that probably not a lot of other players would have. I *never* use them because they are typically more painful, and nobody is forcing me. It would be interesting to explore some of these punishment methods. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:11 pm 
Veteran
OK that's the beta version up.

Please don't submit to it just yet! :D

The core should be working, if a little messy. The functional bits that still need work are as follows:

• People on trial can't check their progress and submit evidence
  • Evidence not displayed
  • Server just displaying test cases for now (but Adding new cases OK behind the scenes)
  • Need Jury voting
  • Display results in "Trial"

Think it proves the concept but lots of things need to be filled out (e.g. webcam for collateral does not warn it takes pic or ask if ok)

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
https://play-clan.site profile: Liz