de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Ideas my upcoming Script
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 1:03 pm 
Addict
I'm finally back to working on my first script, after stalling for a few weeks.

It started out as a test bed for different ideas of mine to then be incorporated into a future script I'd be comfortable publishing. It soon developed a life of its own and kept growing. I'm about 70-80% done right now, and its looking like it will be a decent size and length. I've tried to keep it fresh and interesting with different tricks and methods to stop it getting boring or repetative.

The idea is that you choose a celebrity to be your mistress and she teases and dominates you through the script. I think the twists and versatility will keep you guessing... :D

The one thing the user will need to do before hand, is provide and correctly name a file containing the required 11 images of their chosen celebrity.

1 starting picture with an Inquiring expression (expression optional)
4 pictures in a matching outfit (sexy)
3 more in another outfit (sexier)
3 more as a character or persona that is your favourite version of her (example - Jeri Ryan/Seven of Nine from star trek)

I will be providing a few example image sets from my collection when I publish the script in a few weeks:

Jeri Ryan / Seven of Nine
Kate Beckinsale / Selene
Famke Jansen / Jean Grey
Tricia Helfer / Killian
Uma Thurman / Poison Ivy or Emma Peel

Here is the Jeri Ryan set I've been using as a base to test the script sections against, as an example of what the script requires:

Attachment:
Jeri.rar [2.59 MiB]
Downloaded 876 times

If anyone has any more suggestions for more image sets (i'll do my best to find and incorporate them if I can), or if they want to put them together themselves and post them here, then feel free.

I hope to have the script finished in 2-4 weeks. I was hoping to have it finished by now but got side tracked by that annoying distraction called life.. :lol:

Profile Send private message