de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Wet dream - ask for pictures and save, pic&font size, more
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:32 pm 
Loved the idea!!! Inspired me alot for my own script! Thank you!

Quick Question, will those pictures be saved inside SS and can they be used from other scripts?

Profile Send private message 

Re: Wet dream
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:45 pm 
Site Admin
I may be speaking wrongly for Yahveyy, but to thank him for is script, you may publish yours

Quote:
Quick Question, will those pictures be saved inside SS and can they be used from other scripts?

Their path in your disk is saved ; yes, this character string may be acessed from any script afterward. For example anywhere you may write :
Code:
setImage(loadString("wetdream.fileFace"))

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:16 pm 
Couldn't find the PM button, hope it's okay if i reply here.

Can you check if a path has already been set?
e.g. if you run that script multiple times, it checks if you already have pictures set, if so it will ask you if you dreamt about the same girl and then just use the saved pictures

Also to go into a bit more complex situation:
Can you create some sort of database, where you can decide if you dreamt about that girl before and use the pictures you already saved, or add a new girl to the list?

Would be something like: "Did you dream of her before?" yes => list of girls (girl1, girl2, girl3, ...), no => add girlx to list and get pictures. Doable or not?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:37 pm 
Site Admin
Ask here, this is the good forum, you'll find a lot of examples here.

Well yes ; here is an example :
Code:
//preparation
def name = ""
def picFace = ""
def names = []
//load names from before ; inside data.properties, it'll be myscript.name.0=Sophia, myscript.name.1=Bob...
def i = 0
while(loadString("myscript.name."+i)!=null) {
  names[i] = loadString("myscript.name."+i)
  i++
}
if(getBoolean("Did you dream of her before?")) {
  def num = getSelectedValue("Who is she ?", names)
  name = names[num]
  picFace = loadString("myscript.picFace."+num)
} else {
  name = getString("What is her name ?","")
  save("myscript.name."+names.size(),name)
  picFace = getFile("Set a picture of her face")
  save("myscript.picFace."+names.size(),picFace)
}
//show result
show("This is "+name)
setImage(picFace)

Re: Wet dream - ask for pictures and save
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:19 pm 
impressive thank you!

I'm more of an author than a programmer, and it seems you need alot of knowledge to get spezific results. Can i catch you on any messanger? I don't want to spam the forum with questions ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:26 pm 
Site Admin
Authors are more than welcome.
For this kind of questions, forum is the best, as it may be useful for more than one person. Publicity is good for quality also, in a private message, I may have not be so complete.
But it's as you wish, you can use the [PM] box also, I'll perhaps be a little slower through.

You may want to team with a developper here ? Any volonteer ?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:46 pm 
chats are so much faster, forums can take soo long :D

I have alot of questions about the limitations of ss.

Can you for example create normal menus with links to klick on. I've looked at the jewel script and packing the menu into a looong dropdown field is not my taste. Also a menu can be used to lay out longer answers, in a more interactive way, instead of having only small buttons.

Can you resize picture and font, they seem to be fixed.

Can you lockdown the program so only one script can run (the main virtual mistress), and you have to ask to get the one time option to run another script.

Can you register if the user closes the program during a script, and at what point?

Can you set timelimit at which a script may only be started?

and so on ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:05 pm 
Site Admin
Quote:
Can you for example create normal menus with links to klick on. I've looked at the jewel script and packing the menu into a looong dropdown field is not my taste. Also a menu can be used to lay out longer answers, in a more interactive way, instead of having only small buttons.

No

Quote:
Can you resize picture and font, they seem to be fixed.

Picture : no (not easily, I mean, really not easy, you may check "The White Queen")
Font : yes
Code:
show("<span style='font-size:100pt'>Hello !</span>")

Quote:
Can you lockdown the program so only one script can run (the main virtual mistress), and you have to ask to get the one time option to run another script.

No

Quote:
Can you register if the user closes the program during a script, and at what point?

No, you can only do some checkpoints, at which you save something, perhaps the step
Code:
save("myscript.state", 1)...save("myscript.state", 2)...

And later check it :
Code:
if(loadInteger("myscript.state")<=3) ...

Quote:
Can you set timelimit at which a script may only be started?

At the start of this script, yes.
Code:
if(Calendar.getInstance().get(Calendar.YEAR)<2013) { show("Not before 2013 !"); return; }

Generally, consider that running a script will not destroy the other scripts (usually called sandboxing).
We'll perhaps build a FAQ, bring questions, I'm ready.

Re: Wet dream - ask for pictures and save, pic&font size, mo
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:01 pm 
thank you! Bring the questions? sure :D

Closing program would be the same as starting another script in the middle of another, i guess checking for that would have the same solution, right?

About the font, there is a script to globally change the font, could this also include the size? If i write my script i don't want to force my taste for larger fonts on anyone else, so i would prefer it to be an option for the user.

About the menus, that really bugs me. I love to include some interactiveness and give the user more options to choose from. I wish it to be more then just a series of long drop down fields. I could show you an example of what i mean from another script I wrote for (a now dead) differend program.

Can you script that some notes always show on the upper or any other side? eg. like the points in the jewell script always showing in one corner. Or the mood of the mistress as an indicator for the slave.

How easy is it to script chances? 10% chance for (a) happening, 24% for (b) etc?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:57 pm 
Site Admin
Quote:
Closing program would be the same as starting another script in the middle of another, i guess checking for that would have the same solution, right?

Yes

Quote:
About the font, there is a script to globally change the font, could this also include the size? If i write my script i don't want to force my taste for larger fonts on anyone else, so i would prefer it to be an option for the user.

Could be

Quote:
About the menus, that really bugs me. I love to include some interactiveness and give the user more options to choose from. I wish it to be more then just a series of long drop down fields. I could show you an example of what i mean from another script I wrote for (a now dead) differend program.

You can

Quote:
Can you script that some notes always show on the upper or any other side? eg. like the points in the jewell script always showing in one corner. Or the mood of the mistress as an indicator for the slave.

No, but could be.

Quote:
How easy is it to script chances? 10% chance for (a) happening, 24% for (b) etc?

Quite easy, there's an example here.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:06 am 
Regular
excited for your script tobias!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:33 pm 
thanks again aaaand (Warning) many pictures incomming:

About the basic concept for my script, besides writing alot of drafts for the actual scenes I use flowcharts of my own design to keep track on the flow of the script. Two examples, so you understand the size of my project. This would be the global flow over a day:

The Idea is to have a fixed morning and nightly routine with your virtual Mistress, and at least one training session a day. I try to create a virtual Mistress who gives 24/7 control, while still alowing enough free time and a fexible shedule to accomodate the normal life of the slave (work, friends, etc.).

Each rectangle breaks down into a flowchart of its own, here is for example the morning routine:

Again each rectangle breaks down into another flowchart. The Morning Routine for example has to keep track of the time used by any subroutine, eg if the teasing routine involved only one edge vs. the slave being teased for half an hour. The Morning Routine has a fixed time limit (eg slave has to go to work) so if the time run out less random events will occur and it will force the subroutines to a shorter path.

Get a feel for the complexity? I am trying to reach a new hight in virtual mistress scripting, and my previous script for the other program ended up having ~900kb in code.

About the other script, here are a few examples of what i meant with the menu and so on (it is in german, but my new script will be in english as I feel my language skills are sufficient enough today). Here the secretary of the virtual Mistress:

(This is the developer version, where you get a debugging option, enabling more control for the user. Wasn't included in the release version of my script) After asking for a personal request you talk to the Mistress herself:

Here is an overview of the mainscreen. On the upperleft you can see her current mood and on the right side you can watch the status of the slave in different areas, like positiontraining, fitness, stamina, fellatiotraining, obedience, punctuality, just to name a few.

Well i guess you get the picture.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:31 pm 
oh another questions popped into my head, since it was a limitation of the other program that bugged me.

Is there some sort of dynamic metronome included or do you have to use sounds for eeeevery possible speed?

I would like to create scenarios where the speed gradually increases or decreases. Like start at 60bpm, slow down to 20bpm over period of 5minutes. It would require 40 different sound files to make this gradual process working. Would love to have functions for that.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:54 pm 
Site Admin
A lot of scripts do that already - loops are available.
For example, this will emit 150 swat sounds slower and slower (from a 1s to a 3s period, that is 60bpm...20bpm) :
Code:
for(def  i=0; i<150; i++) {
  playBackgroundSound("swat.wav")
  wait(1+i/75)
}

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:20 pm 
Great, Thanks!

Another important question as I ran into a problem today:

I get how i create a Yes/No question even with custom text eg:
Code:
if(getBoolean("You confirm you want to quit ?", "Yes, I do", "No I don't")) { ...

But how can I create a Yes/No/Maybe? Or in general more answers, in the testfile there was something like:
Code:
      if(getSelectedValue("But which the most ?",
            ["It's Blue", "It's quite great, really", "Simple, very simple, yeah"])==1)
         show("I do agree")

How can I check which answer the user clicked? I get it with if true then do else(false) dothis .. but how to do it with 3 answers? :)