de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

New Sound Effects (by Banjo)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:40 pm 
Veteran
I was playing around with SexScripts today when I realized how much I love the default 'swat.wav' sound that comes with the program... it's so loud and scary and painful-sounding; perfect for a hard paddle hit!

However, I also needed a 'cane' sound effect, and spent over an hour searching online. I was never happy with the one I made for CyberMistress, so wanted a better one... but couldn't find anything. :(

Finally, I went with my usual motto: "If you can't find it, make it yourself!"

The sound effect attached below is the result of my efforts, and I think it came out rather well! It was made from a variety of sources, including free sounds found online and even a sample of "the real thing" in action (like Hollywood gunshots, though, a mix was needed to make it sound 'dramatic' and as you'd expect).

I'm posting the sound here to allow it to possibly be included in future versions of SexScripts, and/or for other script writers to use in their own scripts. It can be downloaded below:
Attachment:
File comment: Cane sound effect, by Banjo (for SexScripts)
cane_sfx.zip [28.17 KiB]
Downloaded 780 times

Since I'm hoping that Doti might include this as a 'default sound' bundled with SexScripts, for now I suggest unzipping it into the main sounds directory ('SexScripts\sounds') and invoking it in your scripts with:
Code:
playSound("cane.wav");

Hope this comes in handy, folks! I used to love sourcing and making sound effects for CyberMistress, so if there's anything anybody else wants, feel free to let me know and I'll be happy to occasionally add more to this thread.

Profile Send private message 

Re: New Sound Effects (by Banjo)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:39 pm 
Site Admin
Thanks, it'll be included in the next release.

Profile Send private message