de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Re: Translations (you can help !)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:26 pm 
Site Admin
Masculinum wrote:
Devotes.Julchen wrote:
In the current version of Sexskripts the umlauts are not displayed by the German translation properly.

Recht hast du!

@ doti:
I just noticed the same, but can't really explain, why that's the programm. I think, that the english language package doesn't contains this "Umlaute".
If it doesn't work just replace "ö" with "oe", "ä" with "ae" and "ü" with "ue".
This is an alternitave kind of writing the letters in an slightly older way.

Cheers,
Masculinum

No problem, SexScripts is in Java, hense in utf8, every characters are usable. It was only a manipulation mistake from myself, corrected in the next release.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:51 am 
Shy
Hi , I'm french user and can't translate in french, please help me

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:49 pm 
Site Admin
What problems have you encountered ?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:21 pm 
doti wrote:
Grazie !

prego! (you're welcome!)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:38 am 
Shy
hi, can you help me to translate in french please?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:06 pm 
Site Admin
Did you had any problem ?
There is already a translation in french of SexScripts. Are you talking about th translation of a specific script ?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:40 am 
Shy
I need to translate all files and the soft of cybermistress

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:57 pm 
doti wrote:
No problem, SexScripts is in Java, hense in utf8, every characters are usable. It was only a manipulation mistake from myself, corrected in the next release.

The problem is still there!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:52 am 
Site Admin
Strange, I see no problem. For example, in the menu, Datei > Öffnen oder Skript > Ändern fails ?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:52 pm 
doti wrote:
Strange, I see no problem. For example, in the menu, Datei > Öffnen oder Skript > Ändern fails ?

The errors are in the intro (de) script, i have it times gefixt and uploaded.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:30 pm 
Site Admin
Ok, saw it. Will be in the next release. Ich entschuldige mich bei den deutschen Nutzer.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:15 am 
Shy
As a native German speaker I have been irritated by some expressions on the homepage. I'm more accustomed to English sites, and then even minor errors in German are very obvious. Maybe it's possible to fix them.

Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Lassen Sie die Maschine helfen
Ärgern , Bloßstellung, BDSM, Crossdressing, Wassersport ... mit Bild und Ton

About
After the demise of PCMistress and Cyber Mistress comes SexScripts, a free software to create and run erotic scripts. With SexScripts, YOU are in the center of the action !
Flexible scripting : SexScripts utilizes a simple but powerfull scripting language, Groovy, that is easy to learn yet provides extensive possibilities. The ability to save data across 'sessions', as well as international language support is also included.
Community & Support : The SexScripts website includes friendly forums, as well as a database to share your script creations and download those uploaded by others
Here to stay : Software and website are here to stay, full source code will be provided on request.
SexScripts aims to be a cleaner, easier to use and more open program than softwares like PCMistress and Cyber Mistress, and more powerful than Milovana, SexScripts is THE software for scripting your fantasies !

Über
Nach dem Untergang der PCMistress und Cyber Herrin kommt SexScripts, eine kostenlose Software zum Erstellen und Ausführen vom Erotik-Skripten. Mit SexScripts, befindest DU dich im Zentrum des Geschehens!
Flexibles scripting : SexScripts verwendet eine einfache, aber leistungsfähige Skriptsprache Groovy, sie ist einfach zu lernen und bietet doch umfangreiche Möglichkeiten. Die Möglichkeit Daten über mehrere 'Sitzungen' zu speichern und eine internationale Sprachunterstützung sind auch enthalten.
Community & Support : Die SexScripts Website hat ein freundliches Forum und eine Datenbank, um eigene Skript Kreationen zu teilen, oder die anderer herunter zu laden.
Hier um zu bleiben : Software und Website sind hier um zu bleiben. Der vollständige Quellcode wird auf Anfrage zur Verfügung gestellt.
SexScripts soll offener, sauberer und einfacher zu bedienen sein als Programme wie PCMistress und Cyber Mistress, gleichzeitig mächtiger als Milovana. SexScripts ist DIE Software um deine Fantasien zu schreiben!

I left some English words, that are used in German, too. I made some changes to make to make reading in German easier.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:09 am 
Shy
I'd like to update the German translations for the toy and cloth selectors. In German there are two forms of you. One usually used in business, with you boss, unknown people (especially if they are older then you). The other one in a more personal environment. As this a very personal game and the English texts are not very formal I'd like to change the German ones. I'm not sure about the umlauts they are fine on my computer and most German speaking users should have a machine capable of using them. Is there maybe a problem for android,MacOS or Linux devices?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:36 pm 
Site Admin
Umlauts should be ok everywhere

Czech translations
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:09 am 
Shy
First message without URL :-)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next