de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

estim devices for beginners
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:55 am 
Regular
Hi Everyone, I have seen so many great scripts that require e=stim.

Having a look online it appears that the devices are pretty pricey and I am not sure I want to spend a few hundred dollars on a 2b etc.

Are there any cheap devices out there that will work with an audio trigger ??

Has anyone had experience with something cheap and effective?

Profile Send private message 

Re: estim devices for beginners
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:20 am 
Addict
I use a DIY built device and in my opinion, they are the best device because they don't process the crap out of the estim audio you are trying to play, they don't cost as much as other devices, and you are less likely to end up with the 'oh crap, my device can't play this' response that owners of other devices are complaining about when they try to play stuff like Milovana estim webteases or cock hero videos with estim tracks. There are plans to build one fairly easily and for less than $200 on the smartstim.com site(free registration but I wouldn't bother paying for trapped content). With that being said, the Midistim design there is a solid design that tons of people are using and there are pictures to assist with building it and it doesn't require soldering(although in my opinion it isn't hard to solder). If I remember right, I think I paid a little over $100 to put mine together. It's some wiring using terminal blocks and either screwing or supergluing components to a metal plate(use thermal paste for the resistors). It basically is a headphone jack to RCA cable to a bookshelf audio amplifier is known to handle the estim, the output goes through a specific resistor and transformer for each channel(left and right) and then out to the electrodes. Read up on it and see if you think it's right for you.
Stereostim is typically what people call any DIY device that uses audio(including Midistim) but that is slowly changing to be DIY audiostim because people outside of Smartstim don't like it because Smartstim has a reputation for being a walled garden where you can't talk about content outside of their Smartstim platform on their platform(such as here with Sexscripts, Milovana, Funstim, etc) and if you create something and contribute it on that site you are threatened by the site if you share even your own creation elsewhere, it's a closed platform in a world where we need more open platforms. Socialstim.org is an example of an open estim platform.

Re: estim devices for beginners
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:38 am 
Regular
Thanks for teh tips. That gives me a great starting point.