de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

New forum sections/sub-boards?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:28 pm 
Veteran
Just wondering, Doti, if it would be useful to have a "Suggestions and Ideas" type section or sub-section for users to post in with ideas for scripts, collaboration discussions, inspirations, etc.

At the moment, it seems users with requests or ideas either post in the Scripts or About You threads; the former IMO should be for active/existing scripts (and discussing them) while About You seems more of an introduction or general chat section.

If you don't want to add another sub-board, maybe such requests should move from Scripts to About You?

I also wonder if it would be easier for you if there was a dedicated "Feature Request" sub-board rather than using "General Infos" for this?

Profile Send private message 

Re: New forum sections/sub-boards?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:31 pm 
Site Admin
Yes, requests belong to "About you" ; sometimes to "Script writing" if it's for a enhancement about authoring that may or may not be already available.

Re: New forum sections/sub-boards?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:51 pm 
Veteran
doti wrote:
Yes, requests belong to "About you" ; sometimes to "Script writing" if it's for a enhancement about authoring that may or may not be already available.

That makes sense; requests about an existing script ("Can you make it easier to win?", "can you make the punishments more severe?" etc.) would go under that script's own thread, but general requests ("Can someone make a script about movie star XXX?") I would imagine belongs in "About You"?

The only reason I suggested a new section was that I rarely visit "About You", thinking it was mostly for non-SS chat or intros, but am always interested to read suggestions and ideas from users. :)