de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

New here and don't know much....
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:57 pm 
Newcomer
Hi people! I wonder if there is someone who could shed a little information about these scripts etc? I would like to know JUST HOW TRUE THEY ARE!! (Not meaning to suggest deception... just to find if it is 'acting or reality')

A few years ago, I found myself being erotically blackmailed by a genuine person. I now find the lack of choice or control is exciting... and have run various scripts here, so perhaps if I can get answers to specific questions based on what I've experienced, it'll give me a better idea of things... so...

1: I have found scripts which have required me to enter an email address (mine or someone I know). Do scripts genuinely send out e-mails to these addresses with relevant provided information (such as name and age etc)? I have never received any email back which shows to come from the sex script I have run.

2: If a script makes a webcam open, does it require the person running the script to tell it to take a snap shot or can the script do it secretly at any time without the user knowing? (secretly spying on the user)

3: When I run a script on my computer, are all the functions of the script taking place in my own machine or does me starting the script activate a program on a server to run it's own companion script?

I don't know programming or script writing, and even if I could write a script, I would know what was coming which would defeat the excitement of it... so the sort of thing I would look for is something which might incorporate the following aspects...

1: A script which takes a man under the blackmail control of a young Mistress for a number of days/weeks/months. It cannot be escaped simply by not running the script anymore!

2: If the script is not run for several days, it will send an email to the user, reminding him that the blackmail details will be revealed if the user doesn't log on within a certain time limit...

3: The script might find out lots of personal information about the user quickly, but this information would only be GENUINELY drip-fed to the user's friends... (for example... a first email could be "Do you know a guy called Dave Smith? What do you know about him? I have some things you might love to know....")

4: If a reply was received from the user's friend, could it be relayed back to the user so he knows to be more 'compliant'?

5: A script would leave an air of mystery about what is going to happen to the user... so instead of a command saying "you are going to sit on drawing pins... so and fetch some..."... the instruction will be to find some drawing pins and place them on the desk.... a later command will be to sit on them.

6: Perhaps, an element of the script would be to state set number of items which are on the user's desk... later, a random object is chosen for insertion, use, spanking or whatever...

If someone has any other ideas, or can comment on how easy it would be to write, please feel free! Have a go if you want....

This script should leave the user with no doubt that he is genuinely under control of a person, even if they don't open the sex script prog... and that they will have no idea of what of the many varied tasks, they will be demanded they do....

Perhaps, another added twist would be for information to be forwarded to other dominant rls who have run the sript, allowing them to write to the 'victim'?

Of course, the object of the script is not for financial profit by the Mistress, but the humiliation of the victim and should be taken in the same spirit...

Anyway.... thanks for listening!

Profile Send private message 

Re: New here and don't know much....
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:15 am 
Site Admin
I can answer at my level :
1 - You'll find most of those information already in the scripts forum ; do not run scripts you do not trust
2 - Your webcam should warn you when running (a blue led) ; nothing happens when SexScripts, and the script iself, are not on
3 - A script can communicate with something else on the internet. You'll see the "internet" tag in this case

Profile Send private message