de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Feature request - virtual corner time
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:55 pm 
Sexcript is a wonderful program! Great thanks to the programmers.

As an additional feature it would be great if you could activate the computers webcam and detect movement.
1. Could be used to make sure sure user spanking themselves.
2. Or supervise cornertime (As with this example http://cornertime.herokuapp.com/ ).
3. Or finally it would be great if Sexscript could take a series of photos automatically (with the users permission) and store on the computer.

/Humbleswede

Profile Send private message 

Re: Feature request - virtual corner time
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:27 pm 
Site Admin
Similar to show movies, it's not something easy.
May be done using embedded VLC, but will be difficult anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:27 pm 
Site Admin
I read about detecting spanks with a microphone.

This is far more easier, let me know if interested.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:22 pm 
Veteran
That site... okay, never knew something like that was a "thing"! LOL!

I like the idea, even though I don't use/have a webcam, of somehow "enforcing" cornertime, though IMO it would need to check position, motion, eyeline, etc. and that's not possible within tech limits, AFAIK.

At the end of the day, as cool as the idea sounds - I don't know if having a computer notice me moving out of position and asking "Did I tell you that you could turn around?" would be sexy or Hal-level scary, though! - I expect it's easier to just use a timer and tell the user to stay in position. If they're dedicated to the headspace, they surely will do as they're told (I know I do when "told", unless something unavoidable happens)?

The microphone idea sounds really neat... would that be possible? As a scripting option (it could also be used for "scream for me" or "beg me to stop" noise-detection, right?), it would be quite a cool feature!

On the other hand, I don't know if I'd trust *any* program to take photos of me for almost any reason! :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:55 pm 
Regular
I know, this is an old entry, but i think, it is still of interest.

'Keep it simple' is my guideline.
You want supervision for corner time?
- Balance a book on your head and confess if you couldn't keep it there.
- Hold a coin with your nose!
- Hold a book between your open hands behind you.
- Keep a pencil upright between your feet.
- Hold a book between your knees.

With a bit scripting, you can even add an apropriaaaate control question to the code; if you fail, it's another corner time!
But if you do, keep in mind that thes corner times will be REAL corner times, hard to perform and demanding. :twisted:

Also, a spanking isn't really controllable by a microphone or other electronic means.
What does it to you?
1. It inflicts pain
2. It will redden your skin (or even give bluish marks)

How can pain be gauged?
Maybe if it's so severe, that it will force you to suffer anoter pain just to stop it?

How can a red skin be gauged?
Maybe by taking a picture together with a color card?
You could use a color picker (Like in Gimp or paint) to see if the marks are sufficiently red or blue. Maybe you even get a bonis if you didmore then necessary?
But maybe a simple way will do: Cover your butt with a newspaper and hit it until the paper is torn? That should make sure that you put enough effort in it. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:03 pm 
Regular
To demonstrate simple means of control, i published a small script 'corner time'.

Originally part of a bigger script i started working at, feature request gave me a nice idea to improve it :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:04 pm 
Veteran
Eddy,

Nice try, good start!
Love the image of your default mistress! Do you have more of her?
Curious about your bigger script...
Too early to rate it now (so I didn't) but looking forward to any extensions...

You better start a topic at the forum "Scripts" for your script with the name of this script.

"Keep it simple", a good motto.
But how much I would I love if something like "http://cornertime.herokuapp.com/ " would be possible within SexScripts!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:57 pm 
Regular
martlb wrote:
Eddy,

...But how much I would I love if something like "http://cornertime.herokuapp.com/ " would be possible within SexScripts!

Make do with what you have!

I once found a program called 'Grounded v0.7'. It's no cornertime but guarantees you hours and hours of absolute boredom, which is essentialy the real punishment of corner time too.
I turns your screen gray with just three buttons 'A', ''B' and ''C'
Now you have to watch the gray, empty screen for a message to press one of the buttons in time and this is rated.
Of course SS can't lock you out of your computer, as Grounded can, but SS can, for example, send an automated (and, with a bit of extra scripting, even a simply encrypted one, no cheating!) report to the emall of your mistress or evaluator.
You need absolute concentration to perform well and you are glued to your chair. It is EVIL!
SS isn't able to emulate it in all its aspects, but in many basic features(How long, what reaction time, punishments for being too slow or making mistakes, so it's maybe worth a try to script it.
Thinking about it, i might even try, seems to be simple. :)

(I do not want to give you a link, because i don't know how it's licenced and it is hidden in a group. (Yahoo, as far as i remember) you have to be member, though other (unlicenced) downloads are possible)

Ohhh... Look here: http://ss.deviatenow.com/viewtopic.php? ... 6&start=15 psssst...don't tell anyone.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:43 am 
Site Admin
I think you can give a link anyway.

I think also that it could be possible for SexScripts to lock a computer (but probably a different code for Windows, Linux). Probably not an Android device however.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:00 pm 
Veteran
Seeing this come up again in "active" had me thinking :geek:

I'm sure I've seen some java routines for comparing 2 images. Now we have the webcam function was wondering if we could get a imagediff function. You could pass it two images taken by the webcam and it would return the % difference between the images.

With the added function would be easy to write a script that detects movement - would also be useful for some of the other scripts for basic detecting of cheating during punishments - without needing internet access.

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
https://play-clan.site profile: Liz