de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

site administrators
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:49 pm 
Newcomer
site administrators
Please tell me how clients can contact the administrators of this site ?

Profile Send private message 

Re: site administrators
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:03 pm 
Site Admin
You're doing now. [PM] work also

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:30 pm 
Shy
I have completed a script called 'House in the Forest'. It is quite long with various routes through it for the user to choose, all of which start from a common beginning. There are 106 pictures and various sounds, many of which are repeated at several points in the script.

I started to run the script under 'Publish' in order to compile a list of resources, but then realised I would have to re-run the script from the start, in order to compile a list of resources for the second and later routes. However, when I tried to do this, the list of resources began all over again, this time for the second route.

I wonder if it is possible simply to 'Check' the script under 'Publish', and then click 'OK' to upload the script, pictures and sounds for publication? In other words, does this happen automatically? Or alternatively, is it possible to email the material, with the files for script, pictures and sounds as attachments?

I should be grateful for the site administrator's guidance.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:53 pm 
Site Admin
There's a system for that (similar to your email idea) :
In the main script, add a "Resources" section. See for example the Jewell script :
Code:
/*
* Resources
* scripts/jewell.groovy
* scripts/jewell.changes.txt
* scripts/...
*/
// This script, from...

("Resources" is a keyword, you must follow this syntax)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:02 am 
Shy
Thank you for your advice on compiling a list of resources for 'House in the Forest'.

I did try to publish the completed script this afternoon but it seems I was unsuccessful. The zipfile on the website appears to be empty of files. I am probably doing something fundamentally wrong.

The problem I have is that if I run the script, only about a fifth of the 'images' and 'sounds' files appear automatically in the listing under 'Publish'. This means that I would have to add the remaining four-fifths of file sources manually, which would be a lengthy business.

I wonder if you would kindly remove the defunct 'House in the Forest' from the list of scripts, while I try to work out how best to approach this. Thank you for your patience.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:56 am 
Site Admin
The solution above, with a "Resource" part, should do the trick : if it exists, when you [check] then hit "publish", you should see everything in the listing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:36 pm 
Shy
Thank you for your helpful advice.

I have now investigated why the files for 'House in the Forest' failed to upload properly. It seems that my Norton anti-virus software detected the WS.Reputation.1 software (used by sexscripts to read and identify files on the computer) and treated it as a threat. It therefore blocked and quarantined the WS.Reputation.1 software.

I have now restored the WS.Reputation.1 software. However, it has always been my policy never to use software that Norton flags as a potential threat. I will therefore have to think carefully before using the normal publishing channel sexscripts provides.

I thought I should let you know the situation. It is quite possible that other users have Norton anti-virus software installed on their computers, which will automatically block WS.Reputation.1 software.

Indica has kindly suggested the use of a zipshare file to upload the material. I may well follow this advice eventually, provided it is acceptable to the site administrators. At present I am finishing off a follow-up tease to 'House in the Forest', and when this is done I will think how best to deal with the material.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:08 pm 
Site Admin
It seems Norton says that your own script is a threat, therefore modifying it during the upload.
This Norton Insight thing seems to declare softwares containing "WS.Reputation.1" (not a virus, just a message saying that not much people use it) as a threat, sus destroying it. You'll find more informations from another software editor here ; I have no more idea about it.

I'd keep in mind that the information of you, using SexScripts, is sent to a Norton server somewhere. They claim anonymity.

If you upload your script here, I can if you want put it in the normal repository.