de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Expanding Toys and Clothing choices
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:59 am 
Veteran
Just a question... is there any chance that some of the added items in my own toys and clothing files included with my "Enhanced Setup" scripts (http://ss.deviatenow.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=72)might be added to the main/vanilla program? I'm curious how many other people find the extra items on my custom lists useful.

I know some were discussed, but never made it on to lists. I'm fine with having a separate, custom "implements" list for us spankos (though I really wish I could make it accessible from SexScripts' top dropdown menu like the Clothing and Toys lists are), but the "missing items" on the Toy and Clothing lists (schoolboy_attire, apron, toothpaste, 9v battery, etc.) are what's forcing me to replace the entire Toys and Clothing files.

Thoughts from other users? Is there anything on those lists you feel is "missing" from the vanilla ones, or something else YOU always have to add to your personal lists after installing SexScripts?

Profile Send private message 

Re: Expanding Toys and Clothing choices
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:42 pm 
Site Admin
Dunno ; in fact I was quite waiting for some insights in this thread from others.

Anyway, for specific lists, I would instead put in the very beginning of another script :
Code:
if(loadInteger("Ladygiveslines.launch.nb")==null) {
  show("You should have downloaded and run Banjo Enhanced Setup")
  useUrl("http://bit.ly/NFtWOj")
  return
}

Re: Expanding Toys and Clothing choices
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:36 am 
Veteran
Thanks... that's a handy code to use!

I actually "build in" to the scripts I've written checks to see if my Enhanced Setup is being used, and that if not - while it limits the player's options somewhat - it will still run in a "basic" mode (e.g. if you're not using Enhanced Setup, all 'Paddle with Holes' toy requests will be changed to the default setup's 'Paddle' toy).

I am curious too but it seems that nobody else has posted in that topic. I wonder if other users are not interested in using the toy and clothing lists properly, which is a shame IMO as they add a lot of interactivity. Do a lot of scripts make use of the lists, though?

Maybe if people favor more "tease and masturbation" scripts, that's why they don't use the lists so much. I personally far prefer more toy-based scripts, but I suspect I'm a bit different in mindset than a lot of other users. Since I love 'roleplay', even in SS's virtual context, I love the idea of scripts using the clothes list more, too (hence why something like an apron or maid's outfit would be a natural choice for me to use in a script about 'chores').