de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Re: News about Android
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:52 pm 
Site Admin
Caustic chose to use the public folders of the SDCard (the "exernal storage", in Android terms) for its private data. SexScripts could do the same, I'm thinking about it.

I made a new release today (v10). It should show at last one ad less, it should shows only one ad after choosing something to download. I was not able to reproduce the problem of 20 ads, but this bug may be corrected by this.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:38 pm 
Shy
Hi Doti,
I tried the new version, everything works as expected, i'm directly on the download script section, and have only one ad after choosing a file, Perfect :)
As you can't reproduce the bugs i can try to describ what was going on:
when i was on the app, pressing the "little world" button to go download new script, 2 to 6 ads showed up,
then the scripts download section flashed for about 40ms and was replaced by 5 to 10 ads,
then script download section again 40ms, then more ads,
this loop was going on until it reach around 20 to 30 ads before i was able to try downloading anything.
Well, now it works perfectly, but, put more ads if it means you can raise the downloads quota (or lower the "cooldown" between downloads).
It would be amazing if Sexscripts was acting like caustic, we would be able to write and test script between pc and a not rooted phone too.. like mine :)
Great job, thank you very much for your time (and your celerity :) )

PS: Dunno if it is possible but a progress bar while downloading a script could be nice, as some take a long time to download and this "please wait..." message can be stressful. (i hope you don't feel i just do suggestions to annoy you, love this app :) )

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:52 pm 
Site Admin
Thank you ; mostly it was a problem on the ad library side.

I won't be able to do a metered progress bar for script download, at last not quickly (it's partly some common code with the desktop app).

Thank you for your support ; for now ads are not bringing any money, as it a cost per action (install) model. But I slightly raised quota yesterday, and in a few week/monthes (android + new scripts) will probably be without any quotas (mirrored).

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:41 pm 
Regular
The new update won't let me download scripts. I keep getting and error: Java.io.FileNotFoundException: and then a link to the script download.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:05 pm 
Site Admin
No idea about it.
What version of Android and which script please ?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:06 pm 
Regular
I'm using the most recent one which I downloaded from the main page. I think I hit the quota limit because I get the same error as the picture on page 5 but I didnt download any scripts at all.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:45 pm 
Site Admin
I'll try to put a better error message here

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 2:25 am 
Regular
Is there any way to delete scripts? Also if I may, where are the scripts located? Just wondering.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:12 am 
Site Admin
http://ss.deviatenow.com/viewtopic.php?p=3227#p3227 : you can delete if you have access to the private data folder.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:36 am 
Regular
Have you thought about maybe making the app in a different language and making a script translator? That way the app would work better?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:34 am 
Site Admin
You mean human languages or computer languages ?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:17 pm 
Shy
Any updates? I've been trying this on an Android 6.0 device (galaxy s7) and every time I try launching a script I made myself, the app crashes. I also had to root my device, but since my own script doesn't work it was a bit pointless. (note: the script works on an older device I have running Android 4.4.3, but I won't swap it out with my galaxy s7). So, is it possible to place the script and image files in a location accessible without root?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:35 pm 
Site Admin
This should work with Android 6.

1 - When does it crash ? When you open/run it ?
2 - Perhaps you have a log analyser on your phone (like https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.jtb.alogcat or https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nolanlawson.logcat) or know how to log it with ADB ?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:14 pm 
Shy
Well, it crashes the instant I press the script loading button. I can't log it now, I unrooted the device. Or can it load a script from a different location on my phone? Like the download folder?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:26 pm 
Site Admin
No there is no way to do that now.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next