de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Re: Slides & Ladders & Dares
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:17 pm 
Thank you for the comments and suggestions.

My original plan was to have many dares be marked as try until successful. A player objected to the soap in mouth dare. I was going to just send you back somewhere if you failed. But, I could see an advantage in going back in some cases. Since failing cannot be a good thing, I added the penalty point concept.

In the next version, I can take this farther. My preference is that the player chooses to not earn any penalty points. Or, at least not on purpose.

Other than making things more difficult, I prefer to not say what this means for those who want to be surprised. If you really want to know, send me a private message and I will answer in a private message.

The picture on Square 19 was added for v1.3. Thank you for noticing.

Are there any 2 (or more) person games on Sex Scripts?

I am not sure how much this game would change with 2 (or more) players. All self spankings could be replaced by a real spanking. A prize for the first finisher? A spanking for the last finisher?

I have a different game called Match Dares. I could easily see a 2 (or more) person version of Match Dares. I wonder how much usage it would get?

I tried to create phrases to match common problems. Maybe “I will not forget my password.” should really be “I will not forget any of my passwords.” Personally, I have too many passwords. This phrase currently has only a 1 in 7 chance of coming up if you land on that square. It has a zero chance of coming up twice in a row.

Odds of landing on that square is approximately 30 times for every 100 games played. That makes the odds of hitting that phrase approximately 4.3 times for every 100 games played.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:24 pm 
To address issues raised in previous messages, Slides & Ladders & Dares v1.4 is now available.

The word Token has been replaced by the word Star and the ♟symbol has been replaced by ✶ symbol.

A fail option has now been added to most squares. This is a stripping and spanking game, so these squares cannot be avoided.

A dice picture has been added.

Many other minor changes have been made.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:40 pm 
Regular
Hello, is there any chance to play as a sissy? i mean wearing female clothes or better get "forced to wear" female´s clothes once naked.
thank you

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:51 pm 
maid_woman wrote:
Hello, is there any chance to play as a sissy? i mean wearing female clothes or better get "forced to wear" female´s clothes once naked.
thank you

Interesting idea.

There is a file called data.properties which has your answers when you first started SexScripts. All or most games store settings in this file.

One of the lines of the file should be:
intro.female=false
If you change that to:
intro.female=true
then Slides & Ladders & Dares will assume that you are wearing female clothes. However, a couple of dares will ask you to do biologically impossible things.

Currently, what you are wearing and your sex are tied together. We need separate settings. I wonder if the authors of the SexScripts framework have considered your request.

My game Escape Room has clothes but no dares. The idea of changing the above setting would work very well in that game.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:57 pm 
maid_woman wrote:
thank you

Addressing the last part of your comment … I assume that most males do not have female clothes readily available. My goal in designing the game was to utilize things that would be available in a typical house of apartment.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:31 pm 
In relation to a previous comment, Slides & Ladders & Dares v1.5 and Escape Room v1.1 are now available. When you started SexScripts, you specified if you were Male or Female. Both of these games now allow you to specify that the clothes you are wearing are not the same gender as you specified when you started SexScripts.