de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

ShockJack - New Shock Blackjack - WIP
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:54 pm 
Veteran
New Shock Blackjack - WIP

I work on a new version of "Shock Blackjack" and I need your help.
The blackjack game itself is working with graphics. That was the easy part.

1. I need a name for script. I can't of course call it "Shock Blackjack". :)
2. I not sure how to integrate the 20 pain levels from "Shock Yourself" and the duration of shocks. I want your ideas!
I was thinking of maybe the "White Queen" makes the shocks harder and/or longer with every cloth item difference.
She saves the hardest shocks for the final punishment where she goes total nuts and tortures as she will. ;)
3. Should I put other punishments in the game? e.g. cloth pins, spanking? And how?
4. Maybe a good looking deck of cards would be nice. Can someone make nice cards? (I started but this is lots of work. I'm lacy. :P)
5. Does the "White Queen" try to cheat?

Last edited by MissEshock2002 on Mon May 18, 2020 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile Send private message 

Re: New Shock Blackjack - WIP
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:11 am 
Regular
I like the sound of this updated game as I like the original. I think some ideas for shocks are:

1) whenever the player decides to stay or hit, if they lose the hand the shock they will receive might have a multiplier for every point under 21. For example lets imagine the dealer is showing a 16 (bust hand) so the player might try and stand on a low hand like a 13 or 14. hoping the dealer will bust. As an incentive to "force" them to take a draw (and possibly bust) you add a shock level for each point under 21. so the multiplier for a hand of 14 would be a 7. This will make the player more inclined to risk it and draw.

2) I agree that the final punishment should be more intense and unlike the original which if I recall is one long solid shock for X seconds, I think it should be individual shocks. Maybe the number could be based on the same method as the original game, but the level based on how many hands were lost total or something. Or as you suggested just random shock torture as the Queen sees fit.

3) Any hand that a QUEEN is on the board that the player loses should be a more harsh penalty, and if several QUEENS are present Oh boy you are in big trouble if you lose.

Will try and think of some more.

lockedlittlecock

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:09 pm 
Veteran
Shockjack!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:25 pm 
Addict
MissEshock2002 wrote:
New Shock Blackjack - WIP

I work on a new version of "Shock Blackjack" and I need your help.
The blackjack game itself is working with graphics. That was the easy part.

1. I need a name for script. I can't of course call it "Shock Blackjack". :)
2. I not sure how to integrate the 20 pain levels from "Shock Yourself" and the duration of shocks. I want your ideas!
I was thinking of maybe the "White Queen" makes the shocks harder and/or longer with every cloth item difference.
She saves the hardest shocks for the final punishment where she goes total nuts and tortures as she will. ;)
3. Should I put other punishments in the game? e.g. cloth pins, spanking? And how?
4. Maybe a good looking deck of cards would be nice. Can someone make nice cards? (I started but this is lots of work. I'm lacy. :P)
5. Does the "White Queen" try to cheat?

Oh Yes! I love the idea of an update. I don't know if you are trying to incorporate parts of the original Shock Blackjack and White Queen. That being said....

What I like about White Queen:
Its simple
Its fun and fairly quick
What I dont like:
No variation. You get the one zap when you lose a hand and one shorter zap at the end. No variation in intensity and no customization. It is what it is and not much more. I actually copied your level 20 sawtooth to the script and use it because the original sound wasn't quite enough.
I wish that when you double down and lose the punishment was doubled.

What I like about the original shock blackjack:
I like that you can set it so your opponent (and yourself) can opt to get clothes back on a winning hand.
I like that there is a final punishment at the end.
I like that there is a penalty for going bust.
Every once in a while there is a double point round.
What I don't like:
The wait for the final punishment is too long, I wish I could set that to my liking.
I'm not a fan of moving the electrodes around. I don't participate in that part of the game
I don't care for the way the penalty is applied when you go bust-its just one zap for every point over 21. I'd like to be able to set a start point or a random range similar to Shock Yourself.

My wish list in a blackjack game:
1) Variation in length and intensity of shocks when you lose a hand
2) A currency or point based game-You start with $x and can bet what you want on every hand. When you lose you get the amount of shocks for each dollar, or ten dollars or what ever you just lost. If you beat the house you win back whatever you have bet.
3) A random final punishment where she "goes nuts" as you put it. Maybe like Shock Yourself, it could be a random multiplier of the amount you have lost.
4) random double point rounds
5) if you double down and lose the punishment should be much more severe than if you hadn't. That whole risk vs reward thing.
6) the ability to set a time between the end of the game and the final punishment. Shock blackjack has a timer to allow you to get into self bondage but its too long for my taste. Being able to set it to my liking would be swell.

Thats about it for the wish list except for one thing that is probably more difficult and server intensive than you want to explore but I will throw it out there. I'd love for an option to trigger the webcam and take a few pics during the final punishment and upload them for all to see similar to spin the bottle or the russian roulette game. I think that is a level up and might be more than you want to do or it might not interest most players but I wanted to put the idea out there :)

Love your work, thanks so much!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:22 am 
Regular
Hi MissEShock,

First off, big fan of all your work and I love the idea of "Shockjack" as a previous poster suggested.

I love the idea of a webcam option too. Maybe you can bet pics for shocks or something like that? Also, it gives those without e-stim an opportunity to play with "something to lose." As someone else noted, that does add a layer of complication you may not be willing to take on.

As far as shocks go, I think the punishment should just be as simple as integrating Pain Stacks. Only, the player doesn't get to see the pain stacks any more. It's "masked" for the duration of the punishment and the stacks can be distributed in a variety of ways.

For example, let's say I have 40 penalty points. Maybe that distributes the pain stacks across 2 stacks of 20. Or maybe 4 stacks of 10. I don't get to see the pain stacks, of course, or how high they're going to go. I just get the experience of taking the punishment. Timing intervals, etc... may need to be part of the game setup as they are in Pain Stacks.

In so much as "busts" go, I think that should somehow be factored into the overall ending punishment. Maybe make it a multiplier of some sort. That sort of makes the "dealer" inherently cheat in that it changes your behavioral approach to you showing a two or three while the dealer has a face card. Normally, I'd hit, but I might not if I knew that I multiplied the duration of my shocks by a certain amount.

Also... I like there to be this idea of you just going nuts. Something about that makes me very excited... :o

And as far as more cheating goes, I can see times where I'd like to have the option to turn it on and other times where I'd like it off. As long as I can change it in the settings, I'm fine with it.

As far as cards go... Is there a certain file type you'd prefer? *.jpeg? I think I had a project from way back when I used a deck of cards. I'll have to see if I can find it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:13 pm 
Regular
Hi MissEshock2002,

if one loses because he/she risked too much or too little, then the difference in points is higher.
So why not make the penalty shorter or longer and the level higher or lower depending on that difference?
And in case of higher points there could be a multiplier as for instance 10 points less result in 10 seconds only but ten points to much x3 could mean 30 seconds penalty.

Love your work, thanks so much! :D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:51 pm 
Veteran
Wow! Thank you for all your input! :o Now I have to collect and sort your ideas.

In the meantime I come with a idea that throws all the piling of shocks out of the window.
Insted of betting with numbers of shocks, you now bet for time in seconds. This lays the number of shocks in the hand of the White Queen.
For example: You will be shocked for 7 seconds. This can be split to 3 shocks 1, 2, 4 seconds long or 2 shocks 3 and 4 seconds long.

I'll upload the first alpha soon. It's playable but very very WIP! So no strickt selfbondage! :)

The pain level rises afer every round! It goes from 6 to 18 for now.
The pain level in the final torture session is total random from 6 to 20 for now.
The shock time and wait between is total random too!
You are warned!
I'll make config options later.

It's called "Shockjack" by you. I think I'll stick with this name.
A name I had in mind was: "BlackShock". Too scary? :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:56 pm 
Veteran
MissEshock2002 wrote:

Maybe that could be a scary advanced level :shock:

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 2:45 pm 
Veteran
A little update and some fixes.
- option for queens on the table tripple the time bet
- new little "game" for the final torture session only for the very brave ones as an offer. only playable with this options:
Show spoiler

- hidden option:
Show spoiler
hint to find the hidden option:
Show spoiler

fixed:
- dealer got a blackjack with 3 or more cards (a painful bug :shock: )
- keep playing after fold
- time bet doubled or trippled wrong

arthurb wrote:
MissEshock2002 wrote:

Maybe that could be a scary advanced level :shock:

Don't make me have stupid ideas! :lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 6:30 pm 
Regular
Just looked at v0.2 alpha and noticed that when playing a hand and you do a double you get a new card, but then you have the option of hitting or standing. Was that intended? Usually in blackjack when you double (double down), you bet doubles and you get exactly one more card.

A few other items
    "hole game" should be "whole game"
    "Insteat" should be "Instead"
    "You can double your time bet. But you'll get a card and get busted" should probably be something like "You can double your time bet, but you'll only get one card".
    The rules say a queen triples the bet, but that is not always true as it is configurable.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 11:16 pm 
Veteran
frankb69n3 wrote:
I love the idea of a webcam option too. Maybe you can bet pics for shocks or something like that? Also, it gives those without e-stim an opportunity to play with "something to lose." As someone else noted, that does add a layer of complication you may not be willing to take on.

Sorry, I'm not doing that now. Maybe later or someone else has to make that.

frankb69n3 wrote:
As far as shocks go, I think the punishment should just be as simple as integrating Pain Stacks. Only, the player doesn't get to see the pain stacks any more. It's "masked" for the duration of the punishment and the stacks can be distributed in a variety of ways.

For example, let's say I have 40 penalty points. Maybe that distributes the pain stacks across 2 stacks of 20. Or maybe 4 stacks of 10. I don't get to see the pain stacks, of course, or how high they're going to go. I just get the experience of taking the punishment. Timing intervals, etc... may need to be part of the game setup as they are in Pain Stacks.

"simple" means copy half the other script over. ;) I can do that in later version.

frankb69n3 wrote:
In so much as "busts" go, I think that should somehow be factored into the overall ending punishment. Maybe make it a multiplier of some sort. That sort of makes the "dealer" inherently cheat in that it changes your behavioral approach to you showing a two or three while the dealer has a face card. Normally, I'd hit, but I might not if I knew that I multiplied the duration of my shocks by a certain amount.

More options for bust penaltis! :twisted:
this could be:
- points over 21 added to time
- all points added to time
- tenth of points over 21 as multiply for time bet or total time. for example busted with 24 point => 1.3 * time

frankb69n3 wrote:
And as far as more cheating goes, I can see times where I'd like to have the option to turn it on and other times where I'd like it off. As long as I can change it in the settings, I'm fine with it.

It's a hidden option. It's off by default and not saved.

frankb69n3 wrote:
As far as cards go... Is there a certain file type you'd prefer? *.jpeg? I think I had a project from way back when I used a deck of cards. I'll have to see if I can find it.

png would be nice for the transparent corners. <3

ralph333 wrote:
Just looked at v0.2 alpha and noticed that when playing a hand and you do a double you get a new card, but then you have the option of hitting or standing. Was that intended? Usually in blackjack when you double (double down), you bet doubles and you get exactly one more card.

A few other items

"hole game" should be "whole game"
"Insteat" should be "Instead"
"You can double your time bet. But you'll get a card and get busted" should probably be something like "You can double your time bet, but you'll only get one card".
The rules say a queen triples the bet, but that is not always true as it is configurable.

I fixed the double bug and the other errors and added text for the tripple rule.

I made the "hole" mistake 3 time. My dirty mind was wandering. :roll:

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 12:43 am 
Addict
MissEshock2002, first off - I LOVE your scripts! Thank you so much for the effort. :)

I have just gotten a 2B estim and found my way back to sexscripts and was overjoyed when I found all of your estim scripts. I tried your old version once and I thought I'd found a bug or two but I'll try the new version before raising any red flags. At least that is the excuse I'm telling myself for the self torture. :lol:

Anyway, I did want to go ahead and say thanks. I can't wait to get to try your others!

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 10:53 pm 
Regular
I love the reworking of the "shockJack" script. One suggestion I would like to add. Back when you were asking for ideas I said that anytime a Queen is present it should add to the penalty because this is a FemDom program and Queens are superior females. You did this by tripling the players bet and that is good. However, I notice if the player bet 10 for example the bet is changed to 30, but this seems to apply also if the player wins the hand.... in other-words it will subtract 30 shock time when the player wins. I would not give the player a benefit if they win, the Penalty favors the QUEEN ONLY... if you lose you get 3X added to your punishment, but if you win you just gain your original bet.

Lockedlittlecock

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 6:09 am 
Addict
I really like how this is put together. I wasn't really all that interested in Blackjack before this came along and now I'm really into it. I can't think of any other way to put together the card game with the pain.

I really like how I can get shocked for going bust or losing. It also makes me think twice when setting a bet, especially when the pain level gets to the higher levels :twisted:

Since I'm inexperienced at Blackjack, I'm hitting the final game mode and I'm super happy with the random elements and the waiting period too because it's hard to tell exactly when I'll get the jolt even when I know the number of seconds based on the card draw, which is especially intense knowing I'm about to get a level 20 shock! :o :shock:

Minor nitpick: There's one thing that I think is a little weird, at the end Alexis says "That was fun! Don't you think". The dialog option that I click says "ok" which feels empty, I'm thinking it could be something like "Yes, Alexis" "Thank you, Alexis!" "That was intense, Alexis"

A possible contribution I could make:
I'm willing to put together some eStim files that could be used that are pleasurable, such as if you win a turn against Alexis, it could give a pleasurable feeling for 10 seconds(could really be any number up to 20 seconds, I think 10 seems reasonable so it doesn't get off task too far with the game, but 5 would be minimum for the files I could supply otherwise it might only feel like a 'half stroke of a hand/finger'). ..and then at the end if winning against Alexis, it could take the 20 second pleasurable files and play them randomly until the player clicks 'Thank you Alexis, I'm finished'.
-The only issue I see with this is that the calibration would need to be set to be appropriate for a volume match between both the pain and pleasure files, which means the pain level would need to be appropriately matched for the pleasure files so that the pleasure files don't blow the genitals off the player, which works fine for my eStim device and possibly others, but with many devices and configuration methods, there would need to be two options in the configuration.
-The first configuration option would be to allow the pleasure function to be turned on during the blackjack game with an appropriate notice to calibrate the device to be appropriate for the pleasure files and to test and then configure the max pain level accordingly(which might prevent people from playing the Little Shock Game at the end because the player might not choose max pain level 20?) as a fix to this, perhaps the Little Shock Game at the end could be changed so it will shock the player at the max level they choose with the lowest value being that number minus 10).
-The second configuration option would be to turn on/off the pleasure if the player wins ShockJack. I think in any case that there should be a chance to calibrate right before the pleasure starts to adjust for any desensitization that would likely have occurred from the pain of eStim while playing ShockJack. Also, if the option to configure a pleasure function into the game portion seems like too much work, the pleasure option being at the end only would be easier to program. If the player wins, calibration audio would play, player clicks ready, then it would play pleasure files, switching automatically to the next random one in 20 second intervals.
---I think what I'll do is put together the eStim files into a resource pack and then the files can be used by anyone however they see fit and it will also help to keep the bandwidth use down if the files get added to other scripts too.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 8:26 pm 
Veteran
bamaswitch wrote:
MissEshock2002, first off - I LOVE your scripts! Thank you so much for the effort. :)

Thank you. <3

------

lockedlittlecock wrote:
I love the reworking of the "shockJack" script. One suggestion I would like to add. Back when you were asking for ideas I said that anytime a Queen is present it should add to the penalty because this is a FemDom program and Queens are superior females. You did this by tripling the players bet and that is good. However, I notice if the player bet 10 for example the bet is changed to 30, but this seems to apply also if the player wins the hand.... in other-words it will subtract 30 shock time when the player wins. I would not give the player a benefit if they win, the Penalty favors the QUEEN ONLY... if you lose you get 3X added to your punishment, but if you win you just gain your original bet.

Lockedlittlecock

That's a very serious bug! It must be fixed very soon! :o

------

Zap wrote:
Minor nitpick: There's one thing that I think is a little weird, at the end Alexis says "That was fun! Don't you think". The dialog option that I click says "ok" which feels empty, I'm thinking it could be something like "Yes, Alexis" "Thank you, Alexis!" "That was intense, Alexis"

Good idea and not a nitpick! "ok" or "->" buttons are place holders. Ideas for dialog texts are welcom.

Zap wrote:
...pleasure function...

A pleasure session at the end as a reward would be nice. It's hard to find the sweetspot because this is very individual.
Maybe this is something for later version. The Queen only tortures now! :twisted:

Zap wrote:
...that the pleasure files don't blow the genitals off the player...

That's a problem. The volumn in the pleasure files has to be turned down very much to keep the differnce between pain and pleasure.

Zap wrote:
...calibration...

For the calibration I have a idea at least for the pain levels . :lol:

Zap wrote:
(which might prevent people from playing the Little Shock Game at the end because the player might not choose max pain level 20?) as a fix to this, perhaps the Little Shock Game at the end could be changed so it will shock the player at the max level they choose with the lowest value being that number minus 10).

I need to figure out to make it fit into the user input config vars.
Your idea with minus the max user set pain level can work. For this the max needs to be over/at least 10. Maybe the min and max ranges could be limited. min=[1,10] and max=[11,20] or difference must be x?