de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

SBLines
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:10 pm 
Veteran
Looks good so far but having no upper limit is extremely dangerous and until fixed I would recommend no one attempt this script for real. Also I would recommend adding a test to the cd drive to check that the users drive works with the sexscripts command before anything else.

Profile Send private message 

Re: SBLines
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:42 pm 
Veteran
Very nice script! Simple and elegant:).

I would like lifeinplymouth recommend fixing and absolute upper limit for punishtime, and also to check whether the OpenCdTrays() functions properly.
I am working on something similar in my farkel script, where I in addition to have an array of lines to be typed, I also have an array of taunting texts which aim is to distract the typer:). You could do that as well, if you like the idea.
Also I have made a code which calculates the amount of seconds you get to type the sentence correctly.
Now my script is a lot shorter, so take that into account when you see the very short time you have.

Code:
   show("I want you to write the sentences I provide you.\nYou need to type them quickly and correctly.\n\nFinish them with not too many mistakes, and you might just get to cum!")
         showButton("Yes, Mistress "+mistress+"!")
         show("Let us try it out!\n\nType the next three sentences correctly as fast as you can?")
         showButton("Ready, Mistress "+mistress+"!")

def round = 0;
         def timeTaken = [0, 0, 0]; //The array which stores the time taken to write each sentence.
         while(round < 3){
            line = lines[getRandom(lines.size)]
            typingStart = getTime()
            typingInput = getString("Type: "+line,"")
            typingEnd = getTime();
            if(typingInput == line){
               timeTaken[round] = typingEnd-typingStart;
               round++
               show("Correct!"+((typingEnd-typingStart)))
               showButton("Ready, Mistress "+mistress+"!")
            }else{
               round = 0
               show("Wrong!\nYou have to start over.")
               showButton("Sorry, Mistress "+mistress+"!")

}
         }
         def timeDeadline = (int)(timeTaken[0]+timeTaken[1]+timeTaken[2])/3
         if(timeDeadline > 25){
            setImageDefeat(1)
            show("That was pathetic. You spent "+timeDeadline+" seconds on average on the sentences.")
            showButton("Sorry, Mistress "+mistress+"!")
            timeDeadline = 25
         }else{
            show("You spent "+timeDeadline+" seconds on average on the sentences.")
            showButton("Okay, Mistress "+mistress+"!")
         }
         timeDeadline += 5;  //This adds a value to the average to make sure that it is in fact possible to type all sentences.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:39 pm 
Veteran
Yes, indeed a nice script, thank you!

Lovely lady. Always hard, at least for me, to find suitable pictures.
I don't think missing an upper limit is a real problem.
The script is realistic, can be done, and everybody has always his/her own responsibility and the possibility to cheat by quitting the script. (which I do not recommend)

Thumbs up!

Nice code example ccd228.
I've started writing (again) a new script myself, also thinking about taunting lines between the writing, as used in WFM. :)
But I'm not a programmer. Seeing your code, I've no doubt you have a smart way to code it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:27 pm 
Veteran
martlb wrote:
Nice code example ccd228.
I've started writing (again) a new script myself, also thinking about taunting lines between the writing, as used in WFM. :)
But I'm not a programmer. Seeing your code, I've no doubt you have a smart way to code it.

Thanks a lot! I am by no means a programmer. Only an amateur:).
But feel free to ask if you have any questions, I would be glad to help:)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:35 pm 
lifeinplymouth,

I had an idea to add check function and a test sentence to evaluate time limit but since I'm not much of a coder, I decided not to overcomplicate my first script.
Furthermore, if a user has access to mouse and keyboard, he can easily open cd tray by manually ejecting it with right clicking on a cd drive or just restarting the scpipt and setting 1 minute as a total time.

cd228,

I'm looking forward to see how you implement this in your skript. Your farkel is great!

martlb,

Thanks. I have about a hundred photosets with this lady so if you need I could give you a link.

I created this script initially for myself because there was no soft that combined selfbondage and line typing. I would like to make it more complex but do not have enough skill. If anyone wants to modify this script and evolve it into something more interesting and sophisticated, you can do it freely and without asking my opinion.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:06 pm 
Veteran
itami wrote:
cd228,

I'm looking forward to see how you implement this in your skript. Your farkel is great!

I created this script initially for myself because there was no soft that combined selfbondage and line typing. I would like to make it more complex but do not have enough skill. If anyone wants to modify this script and evolve it into something more interesting and sophisticated, you can do it freely and without asking my opinion.

Thanks!. I'm happy to hear you like it:).

It is important to start simple. My farkel project was also simple to begin with, however as more content and functions were added it grew in complexity. I think perhaps the most valuable lesson is to use functions for both segments of the script (like introduction) and for calculations, so you can call it every time you need it. I learnt this by studying the scripts from Banjo:). For your script it isn't really needed at the moment, as you only refer to the functions once. But for larger scripts it is important. Also to make the code more readable for yourself. Trust me, you can quickly lose yourself in a large code not divided in functions:).

You said you would like to make it more complex? What are the functions you think about?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:42 am 
Newcomer
Great script. But i'm interested - is there possible to add some external devices in cases of mistakes (like usb relay or arduino that will trigger shocker or vibroplug) or random (for making more mistakes :twisted: )?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:10 pm 
PinkSilicium wrote:
Great script. But i'm interested - is there possible to add some external devices in cases of mistakes (like usb relay or arduino that will trigger shocker or vibroplug) or random (for making more mistakes :twisted: )?

I'm sure there is a way but my poor programming knowledge is far from being enough for it. Someone who works with arduino could figure it out. As I've said before, my script is free - everyone can take it from where I left and go further.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:08 pm 
Addict
Please take a look here for discussion of Arduino integration.