de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Resource: Space Shooter Pack
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:13 am 
Veteran
I have created this thread dedicated to my resource pack of images and sounds called 'Banjo's Space Shooter Pack' (a.k.a. 'Space Shooter Pack' for short).

This pack is for use with my work-in-progress script 'Earth Defender', however I may re-use parts of it in future scripts.

If somebody would like to use this resource pack for their own script, please contact me and I will almost certainly be happy to grant permission (as well as provide help with how to use it).

Although unlike my School Pack, this resource pack is really only designed for a single script, I decided to separate it from the script itself to prevent having to force users to re-download this large pack of sounds and graphics every time I make a minor update to Earth Defender's script. The Space Shooter Pack will, however, be updated from time to time too, most notably once suitable 'character' images have been found.

See the Earth Defender thread for more information and to comment on that script itself.

For this thread, please keep discussions here dedicated to how to use this resource pack, feedback about the contents (images, sounds, etc.), suggestions for improvements or additions, etc.

Latest Version: v1.0

Used By
Earth Defender (Banjo)

Download
Via SexScript Database.

Changelog
21/07/16: v1.0 - initial upload.

Credits
  • Alien Ship models by Simon Schild (Simon-3D).
  • Ship HUD graphics by Banjo, using Z-Design PS Brushes.
  • Hanger graphics based on an image by Richard Tilbury.
  • Laser graphics by Ufpelessar.
  • Enemy Blast graphics by Kepli.
  • Explosion graphics by Lee Gainer.
  • Sky and space backgrounds sourced from NASA, stock photos and various free online sources.
  • Sound effects by Origin (from the game Wing Commander IV) and Bandai (from the anime Mobile Suit Gundam).
  • Music by Konami & Nazo Project (from the Gradius Perfect Selection soundtrack).

Last edited by Banjo on Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Profile Send private message 

Re: Resource: Space Shooter Pack
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:13 am 
Veteran
Note: another user accidentally overwrote this in the script database!

I have republished it (and corrected all related links :evil: ), but you *only* need to redownload the pack if you got the incorrect "Farkel" resource pack instead of this while trying to download. There is no new content if you previously downloaded the correct Space Shooter Pack (version 1.0).

Profile Send private message