de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Re: Emma's blackmail
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:43 pm 
Veteran
doti wrote:
Well, if encryption is now officially a fetish (rule 34 ?), we'll think about a new tag in the scripts page. :lol:

Haha I can see whole sub genre's emerging "heavy encryption" etc.

Seriously though it does raise interesting possibilities, what if instead of defining the decrypting algorithm in the script it was called from a received string from the server!
Would certainly make it harder to decode.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:19 pm 
Veteran
lifeinplymouth wrote:
Seriously though it does raise interesting possibilities, what if instead of defining the decrypting algorithm in the script it was called from a received string from the server!
Would certainly make it harder to decode.

Reading my mind again? "Jennifer has fun" downloads an encrypted task text from the server only if you are validated to of not cheated the first script.. have fun decoding that ;) oh and it will only let you download it once..

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
https://play-clan.site profile: Liz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:33 pm 
Veteran
so devious... i love it ...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:18 pm 
Newcomer
Emma wrote:
Current status:

Fails: 11
Wins: 5

I'm very disappointed. why would someone fail at that simple task?

All the fails and the wins are posted in my fetlife account, "EmmaRock", BUT, I may open a blog for those picture too, so it will be publicly available to all.

If you had failed and you want your pictures removed for a punishment, you may contact me at: emmarockn@gmail.com

But really guys, stop failing :/

Asking to see the ID could lead to people failing. That got me hesitating aswell. But I made it through :)

Sometimes I wished for a longer delay between clicking on the ready button and the picture beeing taken~ But I managed it anyway and enjoyed the scrit, thank you Emma!

EDIT: My firewall somehow allowed to send the first picture but not the second one. :shock: Software still manages to surprise me again and again

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:27 pm 
Regular
Thank for all your comments guyz :twisted:

I will be gone for the next 1.5 month. But, when I'll be back I will post all the wins and fails in the past month.

See you (naked) soon!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:52 pm 
Veteran
hasta luego

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:31 pm 
Site Admin
I should have spoken sooner about it : I'm quite opposed to the use and progress of encryption inside scripts. Here are the reasons :
  • I may not be able to validate them ; well I may give up the validation of a script if encrypted enough
  • It renders difficult to impossible for people to collaborate and extend, for obvious reasons
  • It's an arms race for a small and debatable profit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:02 pm 
Veteran
I would not download a script unless it has been validated.

Too much scope for malicious behaviour :(

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:44 pm 
Shy
It looks like there is something wrong with author of this script...
Account, where info about script users is send to (playlink.host-ed.me), now has status "Suspended",
and user "EmmaRock" (see ss.deviatenow.com/viewtopic.php?p=3284#p3284) can't be found at Fetlife.
Maybe admin has a reason to temporary block all data, sended from this script to online storage, until situation will be cleared up?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:16 pm 
Regular
Ob-iVan wrote:
Account, where info about script users is send to (playlink.host-ed.me), now has status "Suspended",
and user "EmmaRock" (see ss.deviatenow.com/viewtopic.php?p=3284#p3284) can't be found at Fetlife.
Maybe admin has a reason to temporary block all data, sended from this script to online storage, until situation will be cleared up?

That is a little bit concerning. I noticed the fetlife account seemed to be down.

On the flip side, Fetlife has a history of suspending activity that looks in any way non-consensual. For example, you can't even search for things like "Hypnosis" on Fetlife because in some people's fantasies it's about mind control (despite the reality of hypnosis *requiring* consent), or can't look up fetishes with the word "forced" in them, like forced bi, humiliation, whatever. Also, didn't Liz's Playlink account get suspended/go down for a bit, too? So it's possible it's nothing and nothing scrupulous was going on.

I'm sure when Emma is back that she will have a comment. I did do the script, so I'd hope everything is alright.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:42 pm 
Shy
wqwqwqwq, I didn't run this script yet, but I've analysed it a bit and there are some things that slightly alarmed me.
I don't think it's time to start panic for everyone who ran this script, but I think that admin should investigate this situation more carefully.
I have a "Newcomer" status on this forum and can't send PM to admin with more info, so I hope he gather needed information by himself.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:00 am 
Veteran
Just to add a few comments in the mix...

There was a problem with the playlink server that needs an update to all scripts using it (see http://ss.deviatenow.com/viewtopic.php?t=531 ) it looks like this script has not been updated with the needed change. One of the downsides of its use of encryption makes it harder for someone else to go in, fix it and upload.

I read somewhere prob on fetlife that Emma is away for 1.5 months so doubt you would have the results processed even if it was fixed :)

That said have not looked at the script that much as it went past my limits :roll:

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
https://play-clan.site profile: Liz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:38 pm 
Site Admin
"Emma will blackmail you. This is for real." is quite clear ; I don't validate this script because of the missing tags.
Possibly, due to the missing change, it does not work ; I don't know.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:19 am 
Shy
I'm actually Emma, the person this script pretends to be from. I don't know who the faker is, but be aware this person is impersonating me. I can verify this via @inked_emma on Twitter.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:20 am 
Shy
wqwqwqwq wrote:
Ob-iVan wrote:

That is a little bit concerning. I noticed the fetlife account seemed to be down.

On the flip side, Fetlife has a history of suspending activity that looks in any way non-consensual. For example, you can't even search for things like "Hypnosis" on Fetlife because in some people's fantasies it's about mind control (despite the reality of hypnosis *requiring* consent), or can't look up fetishes with the word "forced" in them, like forced bi, humiliation, whatever. Also, didn't Liz's Playlink account get suspended/go down for a bit, too? So it's possible it's nothing and nothing scrupulous was going on.

I'm sure when Emma is back that she will have a comment. I did do the script, so I'd hope everything is alright.

Impersonating me, not me. Not sure if forum administration cares, but I do not want my name or image to be used in this way.