de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Re: Mandy has fun
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:31 am 
Site Admin
Show spoiler

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:40 pm 
I finally had time to do this.

Well ... what I love is the webcam stuff, really adds something!! LOVE IT!

What I didn't like:

Show spoiler

Well I am busy with my own subs now and I rather put my ideas into the subcontrol script. Otherwise I would have probably tried to edit in some more stuff in here.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:09 pm 
Veteran
haha yes i'm a bit soft and it sounds like you got lucky with the random task at the end. My first idea was that mandy is just toying with you and that people may run the script alot e.g once a week so has easier tasks but more random. But to be honest even though it could be improved easily i think im better to work on more tasks for subcontrol :-)

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
https://play-clan.site profile: Liz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:53 pm 
Shy
Okay. I just had the most embarrassing experience of my life.
And I can confirm that the script indeed sends the pictures as promised. Luckily I have chosen wisely (well, not to wisely, else I would have used an email of my own) and provided the Email of a very close and open minded friend. And luckily I didn't follow through with all the assignment given and opted for a blank picture at times instead.

Needless to say she still saw things neither me, nor she wanted her to see.
But she dealt with it amazingly and told me that those feelings are nothing to be ashamed off.
For the moment she is also rather angry and said it's not okay from me to involve people into my kinks without their consent. She wanted me to promise her that she never will see pictures like that from me again which I unfortunately couldn't and lead to me having to confess that there are still 1 or 2 rather embarrassing pictures she didn't see yet, and I don't know how the script will handle it when I don't show up again tomorrow and so she agreed to simply delete emails from that address without looking at the attachments again.

The strange thing is:
Although that was the most embarrassing conversation in my entire life I already fight the urge to try it once again, this time with the email of a woman which basically could be called my arch enemy, in hope that may get me to do the tasks I couldn't surmount myself to do yet (and those I don't even know yet), now that I know for sure the threat of exposure is oh so real. ;)

So long story short – I love this script.
I liked the introduction as it fits the first script. She is in charge and she knows it. Can't say much about the tasks (as I didn't see many) but those I encountered are great.

Two features I'd like to see though I don't even know if those could be implemented:

I think it would be funny if Mandy gives a time frame within which the slave has to run the script again (though that might be to extreme for the most as that would mean blackmail forever) to prevent her from sending the email.

And I like the idea that the slave has provide an email as well and Mandy summons him randomly when she pleases (again maybe to extreme and most likely not possible). ;)

Thanks for the great work to all that worked on the various scripts about Mandy. ;)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:42 pm 
Well if the email was sent then you were a bad boy!!

So you were either trying to cheat OR maybe you wanted her to get that mail to get her talking about this?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:33 pm 
Addict
Pardie,

For Mandy to send the e-mail in Mandy has Fun, you have to screw up twice during the script. You have an hour to finish the script. If you do not complete it in the hour, that counts as one of your screw ups. Do you have any idea where you screwed up?

And yes, if you do not come back within the timeframe that Mandy tells you to come back, an e-mail will be generated from that, too. If you successfully complete the script with no screw-ups, no e-mail will be sent and you will not be required to come back.

--- bendedknee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:08 pm 
Shy
Actually I was to slow with one task and then got distracted by my job and didn't finish within one hour. ;)

But don't get me wrong - it was meant all as praise.
I am the typical fantasy slave ... always dreaming about being made to submit but never actually turning my fantasies in reality. I never can surmount myself to fulfill even the most basic slave tasks. So I was bound to fail. ;)

This tease got me further than i ever dared to step. And who knows, if i give it another try i might learn if my dreams are actually nightmares once they come true. ;)

So really .... great work. ;)
And if that didn't came through in my initial post i want to apologize. :)
English isn't my native language but I try my best.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:47 pm 
Veteran
Quote:
she is also rather angry and said it's not okay from me to involve people into my kinks without their consent

The above is exactly why I was concerned about the idea of "blackmail" scripts that can send information to another party for real.

There's no problem with someone getting off on blackmail fantasies, but rather that some people will be inclined to enter the email of a vanilla friend, boss, "that girl they like", etc. any of whom probably have *no* desire to receive pictures of genitals as part of some kinky "game".

Sending such emails to your Mistress/Master/partner/fetish buddy is one thing. Sending unsolicited sexual images to someone you've never "played" with for your own amusement is both a recipe for disaster and pretty selfish, IMO.

Just because the player is cool with what's being asked, they *need* to make sure that anyone else they involve has agreed to be part of the game too. "Safe, sane, consensual" counts in cyberspace too.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:08 pm 
I did enter an email of someone I don't want to get involved. It would be wrong to force such pictures on her.

BUT that was the reason I was very motivated to follow the script. As soon as it got real I was ready to suffer and endure more than I would usually do, to avoid that email being sent.

Makes sense?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:40 pm 
Veteran
Love the way the script does things a bit different each time its run.
but like some mentioned before it would be nice to have to come back a couple of times. spread over a week.
with each day going just that it further to see how far the blackmailed person goes.
it does give more risk to having a fail and getting the mail end.
and yes for someone to get the unannounced mail with these kinda pics in it might nog be appropriate,
but it is a hell of a incentive lol ;)

maybe it should be jennifer that has a bit of fun.
jennifer_has_fun
once the person is put on the public webpage for failure he can get the pics removed if he or she follows a lets say 5 sessions humiliating course.
then you need to expose yourself in further debasement even more to get the once already online removed.

:twisted: well something like that......
it would mean your pics stay up for at least 5 days [or more if you do not do them in consecutive days]
it would mean this script is followed to the letter without fails or the Original pics stay up.
the 5 sessions should be done within ehm a 10 day limit but only 1 a day

of course this is just something im thinking out loud.
can be done with Mistress Mandy [withholding the email only if following the 5 session course without fail]
or with Miss Jennifer [like i mentioned als a way to have the pictures that are on a public webpage removed]

but im sure Miss wicked mind probably could envision things a bit more devious lol :D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:52 am 
Veteran
Please watch out with this script.. it still uses the old email system so fails will goto your crush no way to stop it after they are sent!

I may update it along the lines of the new Mandy's blackmail but till I do would not recommend running this or at least think before anyone you like gets an email they will not want!

Jen may have fun later...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:14 am 
Veteran
cant wait for that to happen ;)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:23 am 
Veteran
craftsman wrote:
cant wait for that to happen ;)

It may be a while, I'm aiming to take a bit of a break after my rush this week..

Your suggestions above sound like a lot of work so will not be happening anytime soon by me (but I'm not precious if someone wants to do it, thats how I got started in here :) )... the email sending at the end of the 5 days will not work in a few months.. (I think only 2 or 3 people ever used a girls email not their own anyway :roll: )

Just thinking out loud...
Some people can't cope with even the small risk of public humiliation so are put off by the new way Mandy deals with failure (and even more so Jennifer!) I was thinking there must be other ways to "blackmail" other than pictures on fetlife or the "Mandy Review" the only things that have been suggested so far are...

* Links into your subcontrol profile so fails are sent to your mistress - Not convinced this has any benefit as your mistress can ask you what they want already and see the images, and it will be as if you are taking control away from your mistress - do a blackmail script of your choice not her task.. and of course will not work if you don't use subcontrol or have a real mistress in it. I think for the subcontrol people it would be better to just have another "blackmail" task..

*email - Various people have suggested other ways to keep email working after it is phased out. As I said above I have doubts about if real emails ever got used and have never been comfortable with an innocent 3rd party getting unsolicited images...

* Facebook - someone suggested a way to get SS to post an image on your Facebook wall. You need to have facebook open in your default browser when you run the script.. I can see that having an incentive but can see the fallout being to great - but may make family get-togethers more interesting :oops: I guess this would also work with fetlife profiles as well but would not probably be noticed before you take the image down and less people with probably have email notifications on your account.

Sure there are some other ideas out there... will be interesting to hear them

Last edited by Liz on Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:49 pm 
Veteran
The people who cant cope with the exposure most likely will not do anything else that will expose them to close people like family friends work etc etc

that is also the thing about the email threat. no one in their right mind puts an adress of a person in that is within their friend zone.

the public exposure on a page that although is public it is on a bdsm/fetish site, so most likely no one in their friendzone will find out and if they do they are mostlikely themselfs into bdsm/fetish stuff or they wouldnt have been looking there.
such person might understand the mindset of the exposed person.
and any way would not tell others since it would expose themzelfs also as bdsm/fetish minded for going to such a webpage.

i do think the web exposure , on bdsm/fetish orientated site is the most logical way to go.

then again you have created fab stuff. and although im not familiar with the scripting of ss scripts i have some years back worked with visualbasic and javascripting.
and know its a lot of work to get complicated things to get right.
on ss there are but a handfull of complicated intriging scripts [as a lot are just linear storylines with pictures].
yours are great and lots of effort has been put in them.

i think everyone would understand if you go for a break.

theres more to life then coding alone lol

still got to love the creativeness in that ehm smart but wicked mind ;)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:43 am 
Addict
Unfortunately, I didn't put in my own email address. :(

Fortunately, I have access to the emails for the one I put in and was able to intercept the email that was sent!

I admit I cheated through the initial script to see where it went beyond my limits. It did really stretch some so I did the same with Mandy Has Fun. I'm glad I tested this one!

First, it thought I was a woman for some reason?? Secondly, I did what it asked but it thought I was too quick. (My bed was already made!). I waited a bit and tried it again but I suppose that was my final strike and it sent the email! :shock: There should be someway to see what the time requirements are even if is to say "Spend at least 5 minutes tidying your room but come back to me within a half hour."

I also agree that would be much better to have the images sent to another web location for exposure and NOT involve someone not currently in your circle of trusted, kinky friends.

Lastly, I use the scripts from a computer that I can't leave them on so I've been forced to remove them several times. Each time I have to start over. Is there a way to combine the ones I've done in the past? Or maybe an access code that can be entered to pick up where you leave off?

Thanks!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next