de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Re: Discipline Clinic 5.0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:58 pm 
Newcomer
On my computer it says:
Exception evaluating property 'size'for java.utilArraylist,Reason: groovy .lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property. size for class:java.lang String
Do you know why this error happen? Thanks!

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 2:08 am 
Veteran
Does this occur for you on start up or at some point during the script?

Anyone else seeing this?

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 3:58 am 
Regular
Cool to see a new update for this. Easily still my favorite spanking software out there. I tinkered around with it yesterday, and here's some of my thoughts.

While I haven't seen too much of it yet, I am liking the new variations/flow of the punishments, as well as the added dialogue. More of that is always a treat. I don't think I've seen the opportunities to brat though. I would assume they're not in the interruption prompts, but maybe they are?

I'm curious how you're gonna implement the loyalty rewards program. I'm assuming you can only just get points for it for now and that you'll add more to it in a later update, so I'm interested in seeing how that'll work.

Thank you for lowering the amount of spanks for each level. I was doing Level 1 and 2 before, and I was just getting so many spanks, so this is a lot more comfortable for someone like me.

These are some issues that I noticed, some them existed during the initial 5.0 release as well:

-For some reason, it's not tracking my number of visits properly. It'll remember my previous visits, but on the customer history part where the receptionist lists a few things, it doesn't increase the number of total visits. I tried deleting my player record/history and starting over, but that didn't fix it. I haven't tried deleting my data.properties yet, so maybe that would work.

- There's an issue where it sometimes refers to me as a man, or talks about male genitalia even though I'm a woman. It doesn't happen too often, but just something I noticed.

-There was one spelling/grammar issue in one of the "writing lines" punishment. I forget exactly what it said, but it started out with "I'm am..." which, funnily enough, fooled me twice, causing me to get more spanks, so that was cool XD. Also, not an issue or anything, but it was pretty evil to include derrière in one of the lines. I didn't know how to type an accented e, but I thought just typing it normally would've worked, but nope. so thanks for the extra spanks there too XD.

Some general suggestions I've had about this game for a little while:

-It would be cool if there was a timer for when the disciplinarian says things like, "You better be stripped in 15 seconds or else" or "Come over here, don't make me wait." I always wait to see if they'll respond to my lateness/slowness, but they never do. I think that could be a really fun consequence, and it would make those moments feel more realistic.

-I don't know if this would be possible, but since the software knows how long it's been since your last punishment based on your computers clock, it'd be cool if you have the early bedtime restrictions, and you try to use the software past the set bedtime, the software would see that and react appropriately. Maybe it could be a bedtime centric/themed kinda punishment too.

- Speaking of the early bedtime punishment. That only happens for me when I confess to a misdeed very shortly after I got punished for it . They always go something like, "Since you're acting like a child, I'm going to treat you like a child." And it always leads to early bed time. It would nice if there were an array of different childish punishments instead of just that one every time. I haven't explored the extra money wasting punishment much (the one where you put your money in the toilet iirc), but I'm guessing that one plays out the same every time as well. So, having some more variety with those specific scenarios would be nice.

- This one is kinda similar, but more so I feel like a certain punishment/scenario goes on for too long. The parts where it orders you to masturbate and edge a bunch takes a long time. I've said it before, I don't use this software sexually really , but I was curious to see how it works, so I played around with it a couple of times. The main issue is that it just goes on too long I think. I didn't count, but it felt like it was doing the masturbate>edge>masturbate>edge cycle like 20+ times. Even at 4 times speed it takes forever to go through. I know there's quite a few edging software on here, so maybe people who are into this sorta thing really like this part, but I found it to be pretty dull. The text is pretty repetitive too, so that doesn't help. So I think making it shorter would help a fair bit, but maybe it could use some variation as well. Like, it could have you do different positions, maybe have a focus on more humiliation kinda acts while masturbating, having it where you have to spank yourselves while masturbating, etc.

I think that's all my suggestions/complaints I had. I did have a question though. Do you have a list of all the special or kinda unique events that can happen in this game? Yesterday, I accidentally forgot to do my birthday spanking, so I was pretty surprised at how that punishment went. I loved that it was done "publicly" in front of the receptionist. Are there a lot more of those kinda events for doing specific things? I know there's the demerit systems, but I don't really know what they do once you reach a certain amount of points aside from the genital spanking for masturbation demerits, so maybe the other systems have special events/punishments when you reach a certain number? I haven't done all the offenses, so maybe there's some special ones in there as well. Or maybe the game will do something if you've visited the clinic 50 or 100 times. I could see the loyalty reward program possibly working similarly like that. But yea, I was curious if you had a list of all the unique spankings/scenarios you can encounter, because I would love to see them.

Anywho, keep up the good work. I'm excited to see what you do for the next update ^_^

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 8:43 am 
Regular
So I thought your feedback that you provided is so much that I would have written. Don’t get me wrong I appreciate all the work that has gone into this.. but I too was up to just about a 100 visits and then whatever update happen in January, I accidentally reset it and now my visits are stuck at 1. It remembers what I have been spanked for and I have generated getting loyalty points so it tracked that. I also saw a reduced number of interruptions which I thought was the opportunity to beat so I’m waiting to see what I am missing . I also would love other childish punishment. I love the idea of being timed when undressing.. listen I am so appreciative of this because as a guy who never was able to get my wife to play and the one time I went to a mistress 9/11 happened so that was a downer and a sign . Again thank you for this and any additional work you put into it. It gives me something to look forward to. All my best. Al.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2023 5:50 am 
Veteran
Just verified the number of sessions not counting up. I'll see if I can get a fix in soon.

Brat opportunities don't always happen and there are only a couple. Might take a few sessions to catch it. Seems like y'all want more of that, I'll see what I can do.

CuriousSpanko, there's not very many women running this script. I greatly appreciate any bugs you can send me while playing as a female. Even the exact words might help (Like if it says "cock" or "junk"). It's easier if I can search the specific terms you are seeing and make fixes that way.

Yeah, the edging punishment isn't good for a female, more geared towards men as it leaves them hanging and then puts them in chastity for a few days. It's a pretty harsh punishment for a guy. I'll find a different punishment for the ladies on that one.

Adding additional extra punishments is already on my list!

I, unfortunately, haven't created any documentation so not sure of all the extras. Keep playing though, you'll get to them and I'm always adding more.

I appreciate all of the feedback, please keep it coming.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2023 10:27 pm 
Veteran
I've made some fixes and imported the new script.

-Fixed image issue with Audrey
-Fixed session not increasing issue
-Found a fixed a couple of spots where male genitalia are referenced for female player

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2023 11:37 pm 
Regular
Just tried the new patch. It seems like the "increasing of total sessions" thing has been fixed.

One bug I'm now encountering is when it'll sometimes when asking my me remove my clothes, this error message will pop up and end the script. It happened to me twice back to back. Thankfully, resetting the script starts you back at the start of the session, so not too much is lost there.

Another issue I encountered was missing file. I believe it was the Alexis6 Otk Scold one. It's very possible I just don't have the most updated discipline packs though.

Attachments:
Capture.jpg
Capture.jpg [ 34.42 KiB | Viewed 8595 times ]

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2023 8:22 pm 
Veteran
CuriousSpanko wrote:
Just tried the new patch. It seems like the "increasing of total sessions" thing has been fixed.

One bug I'm now encountering is when it'll sometimes when asking my me remove my clothes, this error message will pop up and end the script. It happened to me twice back to back. Thankfully, resetting the script starts you back at the start of the session, so not too much is lost there.

Another issue I encountered was missing file. I believe it was the Alexis6 Otk Scold one. It's very possible I just don't have the most updated discipline packs though.

OTK Scold image issue fixed.

Female clothing removal section fixed.

Thanks again for the help, Curious. Please keep the bug reports coming. I made a significant change to the way images are displayed and it's not easy to test all permutations. Please stay on the lookout for image errors!

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2023 1:10 am 
Regular
I am trying to use this on Android, and I got the following Error:

Error Failed to allocate a 6710880 byte allocation with 25165824 free bytes and 57MB until OOM, target footprint 233002696, growth limit 268435456

I can make some (poor) guesses. Is it on my end or the script's?

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2023 4:55 am 
Veteran
I had another user report this as well. My guess is that it's your device running out of memory. Are there android users on here that have successfully run the new version?

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2023 12:06 pm 
Regular
Thanks! I'm gonna try resizing the images. I'll report back when I get around to it.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 5:16 pm 
Veteran
I really love seeing this script is still improving and extended. Thank you ispank!
After a long period of absence, I started playing this again and have done now several sessions.
I didn’t encounter any bugs. It has again become my favorite script to play.
I do hope the development will continue getting even more features. I loved (and hated) the last one with the coin program! Really well invented! I’m curious how the loyalty points will get used. I fear the worst, which will be actual a good thing.
I’m happy the number of spanks got lower. I’m playing it now at level 1 and it still is harsh so I do avoid anything I can to not risking getting any extra’s. Would love to see level 1 even more reduced and perhaps making the difference in player levels even greater.
I would love to see more statistics, for example keeping track of the number each disciplinarian has disciplined you and reminding you about this fact with some extra spanks?
Anyway, overall, it is still great. Thank you!

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2023 7:46 pm 
Veteran
Hi Myriad.

Any luck? I suspect it's not an image thing (but maybe, I just have zero experience with android devices). I haven't changed the images in a while so if it worked before but doesn't work now then I don't think that is the problem.

I think it might be the size of the script itself. I'm still working on strategies to break it down even further.

Martlb,

Glad you are still enjoying the script! I have some fun plans for the loyalty points, will leave it at that.

I can continue to tweak the number of spanks. I agree that the bigger the range, the more flexible it is for all players. I do have a few new spanking types that are a bit harder to get the total reduced, just by the way I implemented them, so still working on that one.

The problem is, I'm having a hard time figuring out how a round with less than 100 swats might work. For instance, lets say I bring it down to ~50 strokes per round for level 1. Should it be like 15 on the left cheek, 15 on the right cheek, 10 on the left, 10 on the right and then the round is over? That seems like a really short round. Or would y'all rather see sets of like 5-7 strokes per side until 50 is reached.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2023 8:17 pm 
Regular
Lazy, haven't got to it, (and I got an old friend to do it for real).

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2023 3:19 pm 
Veteran
I did another session today and….

She reprimanded me to the corner for a total of 47 minutes.
(I was send to the corner three times this session).

My spanking consisted of:
195 smacks with the strap
202 smacks with the paddle
directly across my ass.

Which seems to me a bit harsh while still having:

Player level: 1
Corner time min: 3
Corner time max: 5

I think to reduce a little bit of the both options you, ispank, gave will help, but don’t worry too much about it. I’m just mentioning this to warn you to be careful adding things, without reducing. Looking forward to new text, comments, statistics and speciality the loyalty points!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next