de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Oral Trainer
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 10:39 pm 
Newcomer
Hi all,

I've published my first script! An oral trainer program for those of us that enjoy that sort of thing. In a nutshell: service a dildo with your mouth to earn points. If you get enough points, you get to orgasm (and you have to improve a little before you can have another orgasm). In theory, it adapts to your skill level, though I suspect I'll have to tweak the balance to get it right.

As of version 0.2alpha:
----
- Fully playable, with (marginally) different prompts for men and women
- Remembers your score (and bypasses the 'benchmark' phase) for returning players
- Two games you can play to earn points (randomly selected)
- One mistress to serve (25 images and 13 sound effects)
- Seven creative ways to convince your Mistress to let you orgasm if you're a bit short!
- A debug mode (accessed by putting 'OralTrainer.IsDebug=true' in your data.properties file) for developers and cheaters
- You'll never think of elevator music the same again (assuming you take the updated speed test)

TODO List
--
- Figure out if this even works on Android
- Tweak the difficulty- I suspect its too hard. It certainly snowballs quickly.
- Adjust the prompt times- some are too fast, some are to slow. You should probably be able to click through most of them.
- Grammar, spelling and general word smithing
- More games for people with a mouth and a dildo- Suggestions anyone?
- Add some ambiance/encouragement to the orgasm sequence
- A male avatar (images and sounds) for people who swing that way- Any suggestions?
- More and better sound effects- Does anyone have a 'down' and 'up' sound that doesn't sound like crap
- Better ways of scoring the user (its a little hard to count when playing these games)

Profile Send private message 

Re: Oral Trainer
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 9:26 am 
Newcomer
This is an awesome script!

Here are some quick thoughts:
-Options for getting extra points if you use toys (hand cuffs, clothes pegs, butt plug, cross dressing, etc)
-Games where you have to follow a beat. They could be easy, medium, hard, and super hard, etc. Each may have varying paces and number of deepthroats. Some could include the use of toys.
-Use different size dildos?
-Different positions? For example Dildo attached to a wall so your on your knees, A dildo attached to a wall so your on all fours, etc.
-other punishments beside increasing the goal. For example spanking, ball busting (pussy or tit slaps), clothes pegs, etc.
-If the person has a lot of time, A version of deepthroat bingo: search faproulett.co for deepthroat bingo to get ideas.
-Actions other than deepthroat, like licking, sucking, face slaps (with the dildo), or worshiping the balls.

I hope you keep going with this one, my throats looking forward to it!

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 10:11 pm 
Newcomer
I was wondering if there is a way to slow down this script. I have a hard time reading fast enough what she is asking me to do. I have already set sexscripts to slow mode?
Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:28 am 
Newcomer
Hey, big fan here. So much so that I wish to see this project improve and had to make an actual account to drop a couple of thoughts.

You're certainly right about it snowballing too quickly. Doubling gets out of hand really fast. A professional throat whore could maybe squeeze 20 orgasms out of this program in a human lifetime if they did nothing else than played their entire life. I suggest just increasing the orgasm requirement a flat amount every time.

I've added up and down files I replaced yours with for your convenience. I usually use the vocalware Text-to-speech API demo on their site to make them. You might notice there's no download options, but addons such as Video DownloadHelper can rip them out as video files which are easily converted to audio-only formats as required.

Do note that if the speed training gets really intense it'll go to fast for even short audio like this, so you might want to consider some sort of a check that switches to just a "beat" once that treshold is crossed.

I really like the concept of pushing your limits, but the script also should take in to consideration that people usually can't just jump into their peak performance cold turkey at the start of a new session. Propably worth considering lowering the difficulty by a notch or two at the session start so they can ramp back up and exceed their previous performance.

Attachments:
down.mp3 [17.75 KiB]
Downloaded 10 times
up.mp3 [11.09 KiB]
Downloaded 8 times

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:36 pm 
Regular
I can unfortunately not get the script to run, because even a fresh install of SexScript can't handle the import of Timeunit at line 1.

I get the following error:

os.name : Windows 10
os.arch : x86
java.version : 1.8.0_211
org.codehaus.groovy.control.MultipleCompilationErrorsException: startup failed:

script1558209403711533093006.groovy: 42: Unknown type: IMPORT at line: 42 column: 3. File: script1558209403711533093006.groovy @ line 42, column 3.
import java.util.concurrent.TimeUnit;

Any ideas on how to fix that?